Author Topic: Milos Sarcev injury  (Read 7297 times)

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Milos Sarcev injury
« on: March 12, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »
Well...the sad truth is: I have MRI conformation since Friday that my meniscus, patella tendon and quadriceps muscle are all torn and in desperate need for surgical intervention...

The other truth is: I didn't realize I am posting that photo where my rapped knee would be visible...but now - might as well I can announce: next week I will be going "under the knife" again...Oh well...and MOST IMPORTANTLY: I did not injure my knee or quad while training...Quad tear happened when I was sprinting (yes - running as fast as I could as I was in a hurry to get something for someone...felt super light on my feet so I wanted to test my super-sonic new shoes...)...and knee problem (meniscus and patella tendon) just happened all of a sudden - one day I felt it while I was simply rotating in place with my foot firm on the floor...and later that day it started getting much worse...

Problem is: in US you can't just go to doctors and request MRI...It took me a WEEK to just get MRI scheduled...and due to important week for my company - I don't want to schedule surgery immediately - so I would be "walking funny" all week long hoping that not too many people would notice it...and ask...

http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=10433.0

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Milos Sarcev injury
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »
And people pay this guy $500 and hour to train them.This leg problem is nothing compared to not getting his renewal of his IFBB Pro card.No Pro card a massive dent to his EGO.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »
And people pay this guy $500 and hour to train them.This leg problem is nothing compared to not getting his renewal of his IFBB Pro card.No Pro card a massive dent to his EGO.

I do not follow your logic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 06:03:25 PM »
he's near 45 and hurt his leg sprinting... it happens.  good luck recovering Milos.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 06:07:38 PM »
he's near 45 and hurt his leg sprinting... it happens.  good luck recovering Milos.

Don't forget he tore his quads a few years ago also (2002 I think).
I

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »
Ya think it could have been the 20 exercises for legs in one session ::).............for anyone who doubted me........told you so. Anyone want my info for training just contact me :D

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »
You son of a bitch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 06:20:56 PM »
Ya think it could have been the 20 exercises for legs in one session ::).............for anyone who doubted me........told you so. Anyone want my info for training just contact me :D

What evidence do you have that Milos style of training cause the injury?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 06:30:20 PM »
damn that sux for milos. Hope he recovers.

There goes all hope of him competing on a pro stage again.

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 06:31:02 PM »
Anyone who works out with the intensity Pro Bodybuilders do is a prime candidate for injury, just a matter of when.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »
Get well soon Milos

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 06:43:26 PM »
P.I.P.

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 06:48:49 PM »
Well...the sad truth is: I have MRI conformation since Friday that my meniscus, patella tendon and quadriceps muscle are all torn and in desperate need for surgical intervention...

The other truth is: I didn't realize I am posting that photo where my rapped knee would be visible...but now - might as well I can announce: next week I will be going "under the knife" again...Oh well...and MOST IMPORTANTLY: I did not injure my knee or quad while training...Quad tear happened when I was sprinting (yes - running as fast as I could as I was in a hurry to get something for someone...felt super light on my feet so I wanted to test my super-sonic new shoes...)...and knee problem (meniscus and patella tendon) just happened all of a sudden - one day I felt it while I was simply rotating in place with my foot firm on the floor...and later that day it started getting much worse...

Problem is: in US you can't just go to doctors and request MRI...It took me a WEEK to just get MRI scheduled...and due to important week for my company - I don't want to schedule surgery immediately - so I would be "walking funny" all week long hoping that not too many people would notice it...and ask...

http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=10433.0

Yes, you can go to a doctor and request an MRI...it'll be ordered if its necessary...especially with the described injury.

I don't think I have to get into how long it'll take to get a similar test performed in any other country (months and months)

And NEVER put work or anything else in front of your health...that's YOUR call and YOUR fault if you do that...not the United State's

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 06:51:35 PM »
what an asshole, maybe he should go back where he comes from, ungrateful prick.

"in the usa" ...its where u chose to live u girl!

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 06:52:34 PM »
what an asshole, maybe he should go back where he comes from, ungrateful prick.

"in the usa" ...its where u chose to live u ####!

Don't sweat it...he is full of crap

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 06:52:45 PM »
Does Milos post under the name "Antonio" on his board?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 06:55:31 PM »
Does Milos post under the name "Antonio" on his board?

Unsure

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »
No he doesn't.
I just copied and pasted that part from another post from Milos to answer the question from the first post. http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=10422.msg130458#msg130458

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »
damn that sux for milos. Hope he recovers.

There goes all hope of him competing on a pro stage again.

Hes done

He wont recover

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 07:40:57 PM »
Explosive activities like sprinting and throwing have to be trained for. Milos knows that. Sometimes we feel invincible and that is when injuries can occur. Strangely, it is sometimes light resistances that cause injuries!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 07:49:37 PM »
No he doesn't.
I just copied and pasted that part from another post from Milos to answer the question from the first post. http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=10422.msg130458#msg130458

Thanks.  Just a thought, quotes or a reference would help make it a little clearer.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 07:51:16 PM »
Thanks.  Just a thought, quotes or a reference would help make it a little clearer.  :)
He made a mistake. No need for that hate.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »
He made a mistake. No need for that hate.

ROFL!  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »

I figured that frequent visitors by now know the difference between Milos and me and would figure out that it was a quote from Milos

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »
lol, its a shit feeling when you have too much give in a joint