Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 107800 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3450 on: April 29, 2024, 04:14:49 AM »
Average gym build, no legs or back, afraid of hard work.
Beat two horrible (slightly worse) competitors.

Like winning a spelling bee against two comatose brain-injury patients, then bragging about it.

"I was the best horribly built person on that day" !!

Comical just getting  up there and posing. Big Lenny and Genova type of delusion..

Let's be real for a moment everyone in my lineup would have beaten you. You are about my age. If you think you can do better by all means, go get yourself an NPC win in a lineup of 3 or more. I will wait. Until then I am the champ and your just some dude on his couch playing Monday quarterback talking shit about the team that won.

What NPC show did Big Lenny or Genova win? None

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3451 on: April 29, 2024, 04:19:18 AM »
Let's be real for a moment everyone in my lineup would have beaten you. You are about my age. If you think you can do better by all means, go get yourself an NPC win in a lineup of 3 or more. I will wait. Until then I am the champ and your just some dude on his couch playing Monday quarterback talking shit about the team that won.

You won a CLASS of three people - not the show.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3452 on: April 29, 2024, 04:22:35 AM »
Bhanky,

You're like the guy who wins his weekend golf foursome match against 3 out-of-shape desk jockeys, shooting 90 while riding around the course in a golf cart and brags about it.

You suck.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3453 on: April 29, 2024, 04:27:25 AM »

Why would I go up on a stage and pose like that for men?? Not my thing, sorry.
I can comment on shows that I see though.

I can beat you in 3 Powerlifts easily, so what's your point? Everyone does different things and can comment on others.
If you dont want critique, dont go up... You just want praise.

I think you have a good gym/beach build and can stay very lean.
I give you props for things I think you are good at.

This contest is just not a good example of that (again, my opinion only).
I mostly just bust your nuts (on occasion) I dont have the "BHanks hate" others here might.

I think you might be filled w/ delusion, again, your prerogative.
Its just GetBig, you hang around here and just take jabs 24x7.
I dont see the logic there.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3454 on: April 29, 2024, 06:10:12 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3455 on: April 29, 2024, 06:10:53 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3456 on: April 29, 2024, 06:13:05 AM »
Why would I go up on a stage and pose like that for men?? Not my thing, sorry.
I can comment on shows that I see though.

I can beat you in 3 Powerlifts easily, so what's your point? Everyone does different things and can comment on others.
If you dont want critique, dont go up... You just want praise.

I think you have a good gym/beach build and can stay very lean.
I give you props for things I think you are good at.

This contest is just not a good example of that (again, my opinion only).
I mostly just bust your nuts (on occasion) I dont have the "BHanks hate" others here might.

I think you might be filled w/ delusion, again, your prerogative.
Its just GetBig, you hang around here and just take jabs 24x7.
I dont see the logic there.

No you can't do that either.  You don't want to prove yourself on stage but you were also unwilling to prove yourself under the bar. You don't get any credit for either.

By all means show us your powerlifts

That is the problem around here 0 accountability. You all want to talk shit about how you are in great shape but don't want to step on stage for 10 minutes. Then you want to say you are strong but don't want to participate in the getbig lifting events for 1 minute or enter any sanctioned lifting meets. If you are so strong let's see it

All everyone does around here is yap yap yap if you want to claim you are strong enter a lifting contest post a fucking lift. If you want to claim you are in shape post a pic enter a show get a win. Nope you are all just a bunch of lazy bitches who would rather yap yap yap and then tell each other how great you are and how great you would do fucking do it already then

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3457 on: April 29, 2024, 06:27:51 AM »
Which part of the trip to see Dr. Hamburger chest is going to be most troubling from an Agoraphobia standpoint?  Walking through the airport?  Waiting for the flight worrying about delays?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3458 on: April 29, 2024, 06:47:41 AM »
No you can't do that either. You can't even bench 275lbs stop it. You don't want to prove yourself on stage but you were also unwilling to prove yourself under the bar. You don't get any credit for either.

By all means show us your powerlifts you can not outlift me either

That is the problem around here 0 accountability. You all want to talk shit about how you are in great shape but don't want to step on stage for 10 minutes. Then you want to say you are strong but don't want to participate in the getbig lifting events for 1 minute or enter any sanctioned lifting meets. If you are so strong let's see you bench 275lbs

All everyone does around here is yap yap yap if you want to claim you are strong enter a lifting contest post a fucking lift. If you want to claim you are in shape post a pic enter a show get a win. Nope you are all just a bunch of lazy bitches who would rather yap yap yap and then tell each other how great you are and how great you would do fucking do it already then

Where is your strict curl "world record" listed at SCN? Exactly.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3459 on: April 29, 2024, 06:53:22 AM »
Which part of the trip to see Dr. Hamburger chest is going to be most troubling from an Agoraphobia standpoint?  Walking through the airport?  Waiting for the flight worrying about delays?

I would guess being crammed into those seats in coach class.

Bhanky might be flying first class though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3460 on: April 29, 2024, 06:54:38 AM »
Where is your strict curl "world record" listed at SCN? Exactly.

I posted the video showing me curling 75 kilos with 2 white lights in competition. SCN keeps a list of tested records. I was not competing as a tested athlete. Doesn't change the fact I strict curled 75 kilos in competition with 2 white lights. I did curl more than their listed tested record for my age group and weight. They were not clear that their records were only tested and they actually changed their bylaws after Jeff harassed them and no longer even have a non tested division.

Regardless I proved my strength. I held myself accountable. None of you have any accountability. You don't hold yourself to any standardized testing ever. No pics, no lifts, no competitions, not even once a year nothing just yap yap yap

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3461 on: April 29, 2024, 07:15:30 AM »
I posted the video showing me curling 75 kilos with 2 white lights in competition. SCN keeps a list of tested records. I was not competing as a tested athlete. Doesn't change the fact I strict curled 75 kilos in competition with 2 white lights. I did curl more than their listed tested record for my age group and weight. They were not clear that their records were only tested and they actually changed their bylaws after Jeff harassed them and no longer even have a non tested division.

Regardless I proved my strength. I held myself accountable. None of you have any accountability. You don't hold yourself to any standardized testing ever. No pics, no lifts, no competitions, not even once a year nothing just yap yap yap
hahahah you tried to , it was only after they discovered your drug use they fucked you off

Your name is mud now at SCN

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3462 on: April 29, 2024, 07:25:24 AM »

BS. Once again trying to pull the whole "it's a conspiracy against me".

It is simple. You tried to enter at a tested event and organization while on a boatload of drugs, you cherry picked a class and weight you would never qualify for just so you wouldn't face any competition and still your joke of lift, which in your tiny mind is a "world record", does not appear anywhere and you were kicked out of SCN.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3463 on: April 29, 2024, 07:38:09 AM »
hahahah you tried to , it was only after they discovered your drug use they fucked you off

Your name is mud now at SCN

There was no discovery again I signed up for the non-tested division. You harassed them into changing their bylaws good job stalker.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3464 on: April 29, 2024, 07:40:11 AM »

It is simple. You tried to enter at a tested event and organization while on a boatload of drugs, you cherry picked a class and weight you would never qualify for just so you wouldn't face any competition and still your joke of lift, which in your tiny mind is a "world record", does not appear anywhere and you were kicked out of SCN.

I did enter and I won and I have the medal. I was never kicked out of anything. I never signed up for the testing. I put non tested athlete right on the front page of my entry form. I was informed after they were harassed by Jeff that I would have to compete in the tested division as a tested athlete going forward.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3465 on: April 29, 2024, 07:43:35 AM »
Hanky why don't you grasp that no one has to compete to be able to comment and critique what we see. It's the same if we watch a movie, we say if it's shit or not,  actors won't say, well you go act in a film then,  or a music artist won't say, well you try recording a hit song then! It's crazy, you look at pictures of contests and comments but no one is allowed to give you honest opinions here because we aren't getting up and posing, there is no logic.
The pics of your contest show your category to be the worst conditioned and worst put together from what I've seen. You put yourself out there,  you open yourself up for criticism and after all that's what bodybuilding is all about, its judged only by people using their eyes, simple.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3466 on: April 29, 2024, 07:55:28 AM »
Hanky why don't you grasp that no one has to compete to be able to comment and critique what we see. It's the same if we watch a movie, we say if it's shit or not,  actors won't say, well you go act in a film then,  or a music artist won't say, well you try recording a hit song then! It's crazy, you look at pictures of contests and comments but no one is allowed to give you honest opinions here because we aren't getting up and posing, there is no logic.
The pics of your contest show your category to be the worst conditioned and worst put together from what I've seen. You put yourself out there,  you open yourself up for criticism and after all that's what bodybuilding is all about, its judged only by people using their eyes, simple.

My category lol is the over 40 amateur supposed to look better than the Open division????? Should I have beaten the Pro division? Perhaps you want me to put on a bikini and compete in the wellness division? Giving an opinion is one thing I have to tighten up my hamstrings to take it to the next level ok fine I get that. I need to practice my posing and make sure I am holding poses longer and not just in transitin when the guy takes a photo yeah I get that as well. Also I need to adjust based on the angle they are taking pics from underneath I should lean forward I get all that. Oh and yeah maybe I should not eat and drink as much after weigh ins I get that. I am right at the top of the weight class which is where I think you need to be. I was a bit under the weather and drinking a lot of fluids.

But saying I am completely delusional look like shit and have no business on stage after I just won an NPC Show and beat the other two contestants in my division that is just hateful nonsense. Saying none of us look like we trained again just nonsense. Saying I don't train when it is literally the one thing I consistently do is nonsense. Saying I am lazy after I trained all year and through a hernia repair to be ready for the show is nonsense.

I busted my ass all year as did the other competitors. No, we do not look as good as the top 3 open guys who are 25 years old. Why would anyone expect that from 3 guys in their mid 40s?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3467 on: April 29, 2024, 08:04:13 AM »

And strict curl is now universally recognized as a joke. I’m glad all that nonsense died down 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3468 on: April 29, 2024, 08:07:10 AM »
How much did he pay the over 50 and over 60 classic winner in the show not to also jump into his category?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3469 on: April 29, 2024, 08:11:19 AM »
I did enter and I won and I have the medal. I was never kicked out of anything. I never signed up for the testing. I put non tested athlete right on the front page of my entry form. I was informed after they were harassed by Jeff that I would have to compete in the tested division as a tested athlete going forward.

It's all about the participation trophy for you. You might as well order some from the store, plastic trophies are cheap. You are so desperate to "win" at something you even bragged about beating handicapped women and children at topgolf.

Besides, you kept going on about strict curl and how great SCN is and now you're saying that the whole organization turned against you and changed their rules supposedly because some guy from the UK "harassed" them? No one believes your BS, even you have a hard time making it up.

My category lol is the over 40 amateur supposed to look better than the Open division????? Should I have beaten the Pro division? Perhaps you want me to put on a bikini and compete in the wellness division? Giving an opinion is one thing I have to tighten up my hamstrings to take it to the next level ok fine I get that. I need to practice my posing and make sure I am holding poses longer and not just in transitin when the guy takes a photo yeah I get that as well. Also I need to adjust based on the angle they are taking pics from underneath I should lean forward I get all that. Oh and yeah maybe I should not eat and drink as much after weigh ins I get that. I am right at the top of the weight class which is where I think you need to be. I was a bit under the weather and drinking a lot of fluids.

But saying I am completely delusional look like shit and have no business on stage after I just won an NPC Show and beat the other two contestants in my division that is just hateful nonsense. Saying none of us look like we trained again just nonsense. Saying I don't train when it is literally the one thing I consistently do is nonsense. Saying I am lazy after I trained all year and through a hernia repair to be ready for the show is nonsense.

I busted my ass all year as did the other competitors. No, we do not look as good as the top 3 open guys who are 25 years old. Why would anyone expect that from 3 guys in their mid 40s?

If you can't beat the open division you can't claim you won the "Charlotte cup" and are "the champ".

The bikini chicks had more muscular and conditioned legs than you, even this one in the 40+category. The Wellness chicks crush you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #3470 on: April 29, 2024, 08:20:48 AM »

But saying I am completely delusional look like shit and have no business on stage after I just won an NPC Show and beat the other two contestants in my division that is just hateful nonsense. Saying none of us look like we trained again just nonsense.

Why would anyone expect that from 3 guys in their mid 40s?

You did the exact same thing to Jeff, who competed in a bigger show, against better competition.

If you would have just given credit where it's due, it would be different.

Why would anyone expect that from 3 guys in their mid 40s?

The guys in Jeff's show were is remarkably better condition, despite being much older.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3471 on: April 29, 2024, 08:40:25 AM »
We should all just ignore this braggadocious cocksmoker.....I`m gonna`,starting right after this post.

I am not entertaining and feeding his ego by chasing him around for 3 more fucking years......he sux,we know it and so does he.

I know it`s gonna be tough  not to respond to his idiocy,but fuck him..........I`m out.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3472 on: April 29, 2024, 08:42:34 AM »
There was no discovery again I signed up for the non-tested division. You harassed them into changing their bylaws good job stalker.

you are a fucking liar

You signed up to the event, you didnt select a category

Do you want me to dig out your old posts you lying fuck?

SCN has always been a tested Fed
Its in their rules..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3473 on: April 29, 2024, 08:48:59 AM »
And strict curl is now universally recognized as a joke. I’m glad all that nonsense died down

No it was at the Arnold again this year

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3474 on: April 29, 2024, 08:50:16 AM »
You did the exact same thing to Jeff, who competed in a bigger show, against better competition.

If you would have just given credit where it's due, it would be different.

The guys in Jeff's show were is remarkably better condition, despite being much older.

False my show was the bigger show with better competition dude competed in a high school auditorium against two guys in their mid 60s neither whom was over 200lbs