Author Topic: Branch Warren Sequence: Cagefight!  (Read 1904 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
Branch Warren Sequence: Cagefight!
« on: July 09, 2010, 08:41:04 AM »
Part I
After being slapped around most of your life you get a clue and walk into that MMA/Muay Thai/Brazilian JiuJitsu/ place on the corner.  You sit for a while at a cheap desk with a dark foreigner who wears a black gi, and he speaks in a heavy accent about all the champs he's produced.  Getting on with it, you hastily fill out the requisite paperwork.  You're fitted for a gi.  You're thrown into the class.  Takedowns.  Punches. Kicks. Submission Holds.  The weeks and months roll along the way they always do, until one day the Foreigner In The Gi announces...you're ready to compete!  One Hundred Dollars Entrance Fee and a little more paperwork and you're in!  You'll be fighting MMA!  The date: Four Weeks from Tommorow.  The month passes, you train, run, eat it and sleep it.  You spar and grapple with your fellow students.  You're ready!  The appointed Saturday Morning arrives and you're gonna kick some ass.  You hardly slept a wink the night before, but you're running on adrenaline.  You pack all your MMA shit into your gym bag and head down to the Masonic Hall where this shindig is being held.  It's a bright,  sunny morning, and the parking lot is full of Fighters.  Men who have been training for this glorious day.  The ultimate test of skill, strength and endurance awaits inside the cage.  The crowd is herded into a side door and a line forms.  You scan the group, looking for clues as to where you really stand: There are white landscaper types with ornate tattoos about the shoulders, dark foreign types who exude smug confidence...You register.  You go to a bulletin board to see who you're fighting...who you've been pitted against.  You find your name!  And next to yourname you see your opponent' name:  Branch Warren!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Branch Warren Sequence: Cagefight!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 08:42:59 AM »
Where's the homo side of this story?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 10:34:10 AM »
The Branch Warren saga was epic and all attempts at other versions should be halted immediately. 

Perhaps if the Cobra Kai had been included there might have been interest.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 12:12:45 PM »
Hahahahha - can't wait for the next installment.
I like it  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 05:56:53 AM »
i dunno
seems like the quality has gone down a bit :-\

i would still like to know about the gentlemen u are living rent free with
w

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 06:05:58 AM »

i would still like to know about the gentlemen u are living rent free with
Oh my...

NYC this weekend Gene?
U

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 01:48:36 PM »
Part II
You're in the locker room with your fellow warriors.  Bad looks and fucked up attitudes abound.  The locker room is sweltering with Testosterone, and the sheer Machismo which permeates the air is choking you out.  Your self esteem plummets as you see the chiseled bodies of these Cage-Fighting studs and then catch glimpse of your own doughy, unmemorable excuse for a body in the mirror.  Then...all of a sudden...the din dies down and the place goes quiet.  "It's Branch Warren," someone excitedly whispers.  You scan the locker room, and you discover the epicenter of all the amazement.  Branch Warren has entered the locker room, and the pecking order has changed.  His magnificent physique resplendant with layers of Muscle looking like it was forged in the depths of Hell.  The toughest of the tough step back to let Branch step through.  One look at his biceps and you want to faint.  How shall you do battle with this bull of a man?  How could you contend with the Alpha of all Alphas?  how, How, HOW??

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 02:17:46 PM »
Gayer than hot butter  :D

Props.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
I've been begged to complete this Sequence before retiring.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 03:03:41 PM »
dont ever retire juruth.  your sequences are epic.
I dont like twinks.