Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75315 times)

agenda21nwo

Automation

• Getbig IV
I think this kind of shitty post should be made in another forum...

agenda21nwo

I think this kind of shitty post should be made in another forum...

Shitty posts, something you know a lot about.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Our government isn't smart enough to pull that off. If it was true it's not working either.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

Former FBI Chief?  C'mon man can't you post a reliable source instead of these nutbags...

Wait, wot......
Ψ

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
These people did way too much acid in the late 60's, early 70's

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Didn't Benny B get perma banned for repeatedly posting politics in G & O? This belongs on the conspiracy board... Or what I like to call... Crackaloo Central. (I admittedly like a good CT) If you keep putting your nonsense here all it takes is few reports and you are gone.

For the records I don't want you banned. You are batshit crazy but I get a kick out of seeing how dilusionsl weirdos like you can possibly function in life... And then making fun of you. So keep it up!!!

Just not in G & O.
$

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Bullshit for idiots and incredible stupid people, and it has proven to be that lot better, than you foil hat idiots can prove otherwise. Let me give you some point's to explain:

1. those trails could be seen in all kind of aero planes, military, civilian, air force one etc. in every fucking country from the darkest Africa to the peak of civilizations in Europe, but no one has ever seen even one container of that poison? How this is possible?

2. Those trails could be seen even race cars, like F1 cars, if air humidity is correct for that phenomena. Are they spreading that poison also?

3. To get fog so thick that it could be seen as white clouds, it need to have 0.6 liter liquid per cubic meter. Those trails are at least three times as wide as the engine of the passenger plane, which is 3.5 meters in diameter, so those vapor trails are at least 10 meters in diameter. It makes 78.5 m³ per meter of vapor trail, which means 47 liter per meter, 47 tons per kilometer and so on PER ENGINE. That is a lot of liquid for four engine plane, just for kilometer of trail. Coast to coast flight is something like 3800 - 4000 kilometers, so you need like 178,6 million tons of liquid per engine. Where and how they carry that load?

4. Next thing is to start back pedaling and claim that trails are indeed water from air, but they add poisons with little tiny pipette as they fly. Please study what are half times of those claimed poisons, when you blend them in millions tons of water, and spread them in the air? Or do you mean that this is some kind of homeopathic conspiracy  ;D

What you idiots ignore, because you truly are idiots, is laws of physics. Instead of ignoring them, you should study them, because they are number one reason why your conspiracies doesn't work. You try to overrule the laws of physics, and that you simply can't do, because those laws are absolute fact and they rule everything which happens on this universe. It is a fact that there is plenty of chemicals on air, but instead of stupid conspiracies, the reason is the factories, traffic, aerosols and all that crap which gets airborne because of people living, consuming and working in different ways.

What chemicals are in petrol which planes use? You, fucking idiot don't know even that. Aviation fuels consist of blends of over a thousand chemicals, primarily Hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics) as well as additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, and impurities. Principal components include n-octane and isooctane. Over a thousand chemicals, which they don't name because you are too dumb to ask. Now fuck off, you imbecile, go to smell some kerosene..

thebrink

• Getbig V
Thats Ted Gunderson, smart fella and from what i've read was good at his job (obviously)

Just watched an hour long interview with him about drug trafficking, satanism and pedophilla in the top echelons of government and entertainment. Interesting and pretty scary stuff indeed..

And btw it doesn't matter who claims a conspiracy theory, if its not from the mouth of Fox, CNN or NBC people just won't believe it, plain and simple. Pretty hard to veer someone away from what they were brought up to believe in from birth.

So take this thread and move it to where it belongs dip shit.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
^^^He's nuts. End of story. If you want something more interesting to read look up Phil Schneider.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
I saw it on youtube, so it must be true.  Good enough for me!   :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Chemtrails.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !   :D
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
this looks normal to you?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
this looks normal to you?

Yes, this looks completely normal. 

thebrink

• Getbig V
^^^He's nuts. End of story. If you want something more interesting to read look up Phil Schneider.

I don't believe Chip Tatum would have done those interviews with him if he were known to be nuts, but ok.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Grown adult men who pose on stage for gay men in a glittery thong telling total strangers that they are delusional for reading up on certain things that they don't agree on... LMFAO!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
^ain't that the truth!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Ronald Reagan and UFO's

One night in 1974, from a Cessna Citation aircraft, one of America's most famous citizens saw a UFO.
There were four persons aboard the plane: pilot Bill Paynter, two security guards, and the governor of California, Ronald Reagan. As the airplane approached Bakersfield, California, the passengers called Paynter's attention to a strange object to their rear. "It appeared to be several hundred yards away," Paynter recalled. "It was a fairly steady light until it began to accelerate. Then it appeared to elongate. Then the light took off. It went up at a 45-degree angle-at a high rate of speed. Everyone on the plane was surprised. . . . The UFO went from a normal cruise speed to a fantastic speed instantly. If you give an airplane power, it will accelerate-but not like a hot rod, and that's what this was like."

A week later Reagan recounted the sighting to Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal. Reagan told Miller, "We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens." When Miller expressed some doubt, a "look of horror came over [Reagan]. It suddenly dawned on him . . . that he was talking to a reporter." Immediately afterward, according to Miller, Reagan "clammed up."
Reagan has not discussed the incident publicly since.­

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Bill Clinton UFO's

This guy breaks down the above interview

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Black Helicopters again!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
yes,, be good sheeple.. NEVER question your government.. they would NEVER lie to you

Automation

• Getbig IV
Shitty posts, something you know a lot about.

Well, I give you credit for my education in that regard.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Thats Ted Gunderson, smart fella and from what i've read was good at his job (obviously)

Just watched an hour long interview with him about drug trafficking, satanism and pedophilla in the top echelons of government and entertainment. Interesting and pretty scary stuff indeed..

And btw it doesn't matter who claims a conspiracy theory, if its not from the mouth of Fox, CNN or NBC people just won't believe it, plain and simple. Pretty hard to veer someone away from what they were brought up to believe in from birth.

So take this thread and move it to where it belongs dip shit.

Satanism, damn. You're right, bro, scary stuff.

:)