Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236693 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2013, 02:43:41 PM »
I was saying the same thing when his kidneys were failing the first time and he fell into coma. Now, after this retard was given a 2nd chance and he was keeping up all he did before, with monster doses of oil and rx, you can just make fun of him. Seriously, this guy must have a death wish.
OK, so he is stupid, no argument there. But this is living hell for people, not cool to wish it upon someone.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2013, 02:44:31 PM »
haha owned. How old are you seriously.
really? you wrote for ten minutes for nothing because I did not read, so you got owned  :D ;)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2013, 02:44:37 PM »
Get your fucking facts straight. You know absolutely nothing about him. He has some of the most caring kindest parents, that people only wish for.

His was brought up in a normal loving household, and if you knew anything about this guy outside of the internet discussion forums you would know this.

All you are doing in your "so called philosophical rants" is speculating. You actually know nothing about this fucking guy outside of the world of bodybuilding.

I do and guess what.....he's a complete douchebag in the bodybuilding world and out of it.

You hit the nail on the proverbial head. Interesting too that his brothers are married and working corporate jobs.  One got married within the last couple of years and Derek seemed to make a fool out of himself at the wedding and bashed others for not writing a toast that lived up to his high standards.  He talked about how great his toast was and how others can't write.  

We can continue to analyze this from a multitude of perspectives, however, one thing is a constant here and that is he is self destructive and it unequivocally caught up to him. He had plenty of warning whether it be the first stent he had implanted or maybe even the second in his twenties. We watched the slow disintegration and believe me many reached out to him and tried to steer him in a different direction.  He would never listen even after his long stay in the ICU when his heart stopped.

I don't wish death upon him but we reap what we sew.  Karma can be quite vindictive..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2013, 02:47:32 PM »
can derek chime in to answer

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »
really? you wrote for ten minutes for nothing because I did not read, so you got owned  :D ;)
yes you re owned because you read it, and pretend you didnt to save face, and cause you have nothing remotely intelligent or elaborated to develop to defend the fact you ve been exposed as an hypocrit. So now your last strategy of survival to save face is to pretend you re too manly, too busy and too tough to read my answer.
Oh well. This will bite you in the ass one day.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2013, 02:57:01 PM »
You hit the nail on the proverbial head. Interesting too that his brothers are married and working corporate jobs.  One got married within the last couple of years and Derek seemed to make a fool out of himself at the wedding and bashed others for not writing a toast that lived up to his high standards.  He talked about how great his toast was and how others can't write.  

We can continue to analyze this from a multitude of perspectives, however, one thing is a constant here and that is he is self destructive and it unequivocally caught up to him. He had plenty of warning whether it be the first stent he had implanted or maybe even the second in his twenties. We watched the slow disintegration and believe me many reached out to him and tried to steer him in a different direction.  He would never listen even after his long stay in the ICU when his heart stopped.

I don't wish death upon him but we reap what we sew.  Karma can be quite vindictive..
well, even giving these details you re proving he was probably the least liked son of his brotherhood and as a result destroyed himself while being jealous of his brothers. See, the more you dig, the more dirt you re going to excavate, the more pieces of the puzzle you re going to assemble to get a larger clearer picture. Is he responsible for having been less loved, taken care of, by his parents/family? again it's probably nothing he chose but was forced to be exposed to and he coped the way he could with what he had, but in the end it definitely shaped the path he took, and maybe he would have taken another path had he been raised differently. Maybe his parents wanted things to be that way, because themselves were the least loved kids in their brotherhood, and subconsciously reproduced it with derek and his brothers, making him the scapegoat they were.
My father was abandoned by his father, who left to raise another son with another woman. My father abandoned my mother and me and my brother, but always kept a better relationship with my brother, while ignoring me, just like his father did with him and his own brother. For some reasons i ve been picked as being the son he wouldnt love, while the other was picked to be the one he would love. Who chose what in all of this? Good luck giving a meaning to this.
Anyway I ve read books, questioned everyone for years, then found the patterns that kept being repeated, figured what he was doing, and told him bluntly, exposed what he was doing. At some point i talked about it to my brother , who told me i was right and that he didnt want to be part of it anymore, and my father started to ignore him too. That's just what we all do; we reproduce what we ve been exposed to, subconsciously, until someone realize what's going and says stop; start pointing fingers at people. Then he either gets crucified or finds some support from people who want to stop the vicious cycle. Some people obviously dont want the dirt to be exposed, and want you to shut your mouth, it is to be expected.

I'm 101% sure it all originate in his family members reproducing nasty stuff and him being the black sheep who took it all in the face. You dont destroy yourself that way, with nobody seriously trying to help you, if someone in your family genuinely cares about you. That's why i said they probably all wanted him to become that guy, and pushed him to where he is one way or another. The cruel irony is that in the end, they ll all be by his side, pretending to care about him... while secretly rejoicing of their job. And he wont be able to say shit cause they ll be the only thing remaining in his life. How many people die surrounded by their killers. This, is real "life".

whitewidow

« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2013, 03:15:44 PM »
Derek is an asshole and this is proof karma is real. C'mon most all you guys know what a shitbag that guy is,plus he kept making poor choices after he got sick the first time,usinggear and rec drugs just being a idiot. I would feel bad if it was somebody who most of us respected but none of us respect Derek Anthony.At least 95% of getbig does not have a ounce of respect for Derek! tragic but bad things happen to assholes like derek,Karmagot his cocky ass.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »
Derek is an asshole and this is proof karma is real. C'mon most all you guys know what a shitbag that guy is,plus he kept making poor choices after he got sick the first time,usinggear and rec drugs just being a idiot. I would feel bad if it was somebody who most of us respected but none of us respect Derek Anthony.At least 95% of getbig does not have a ounce of respect for Derek! tragic but bad things happen to assholes like derek,Karmagot his cocky ass.
"karma"   ::)

just a guy that destroyed himself

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2013, 03:17:08 PM »
Did he ever even lift or just took steroids?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2013, 03:17:24 PM »
"karma"   ::)

just a guy that destroyed himself
wow it took time but you finally made an intelligent comment.

DA is obviously a guy life (environment, influences) destroyed instead of strenghten and make happy and respectable. His insecurities originate in his past, and his family is responsible for his past. His family is also responsible for not helping him. Obviously people did not care about each others and were in conflict, and somewhat wishing each other's desmise. Nothing that you can find in a strong healthy family. Yeah other sons are alright, but at the expense of one who was screwed.

I LL keep saying DA wasnt the worst asshole ever and that he should have stuck with that nice woman he hanged with in photos and he dumped or who left him after probably trying to put some sense into him, genuinely seeing qualities in him and loving him for them. He should have left the influences that got him to destroy himself that way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 09, 2013, 03:23:17 PM »
What if DA was only trolling when posting on getbig but in real life a fantastic person?
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2013, 03:25:37 PM »
What if DA was only trolling when posting on getbig but in real life a fantastic person?
i think i'm more friendly on getbig than real life

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2013, 03:26:19 PM »
Requiem for a Reprobate

Boo-hoo. What a puss!

You might be the biggest piece of shit in getbig history.  Ron, please see to it that Mr. Singh get the stars he so deserves.  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2013, 03:36:29 PM »
Probably ok but did not keep enough change in his pocket.

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: November 09, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »
Good luck to DA, would never wish this on anyone.

I agree...Nobody deserves Cancer....Good Luck man...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #165 on: November 09, 2013, 05:59:53 PM »
Honestly, the size of some of the posts in this thread - the stimulus does not justify it  :-\

True Johnny - he's probably not that much of a dick in real life.  Everybody here is judging him on the infamy he has gained from his public foolishness.  I have been here the whole time he has and I've never once read a post from anybody who knows him, that said he was asshole.  He's used his body up.  No essential need to be gleeful about the fact* 

*Except, of course, VG - as Dezza ensured that there was no chance VG wouldn't be reporting front row and center for his demise, when he landed a lovely gobshot on Melvin's ebony coupon :)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #166 on: November 09, 2013, 06:00:37 PM »
drugs ruin your brain.

is he an loser because he abused drugs? no... he's a loser because of his detached-from-reality view of himself. he thinks he's Mr. Awesome, but he's a complete and total loser.

how many people can have cancer and have kidney failure and STILL have people LAUGHING IN THIER FACE?!

the dude spends the past 10years believing he was the best thing since sliced bread and never lets a chance pass by to let everybody know how cool and awesome he was/is.

everybody who knows a tweaker (meth, speed, even coke), knows how these losers get detached from reality and will freak out disproportionately at everything... like they lose the filter from their brains to their mouth, and develop delusions of grandeur.

he deserves everything he has coming.  

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #167 on: November 09, 2013, 06:02:16 PM »

Hey ES

This is a fairly ironic post, isn't it ;D

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 09, 2013, 06:05:19 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #169 on: November 09, 2013, 06:11:00 PM »
drugs ruin your brain.

is he an loser because he abused drugs? no... he's a loser because of his detached-from-reality view of himself. he thinks he's Mr. Awesome, but he's a complete and total loser.

how many people can have cancer and have kidney failure and STILL have people LAUGHING IN THIER FACE?!

the dude spends the past 10years believing he was the best thing since sliced bread and never lets a chance pass by to let everybody know how cool and awesome he was/is.

There's no doubt in my mind that Derek very much does not personally think he is Mr Awesome.

Mr Awesome does not continue to pump oil into his body when he gets sick.  

Mr Insecure does.

Don't be fooled by the posing for photos.  There's no fucking way that inside he isn't cracking.  You can see it in that update.   That's the mind that you then see in a photos flashing a toothy grin like he's at a hospital themed amusement park.  Derek has low self esteem (and probably rightly so, as he has no essential value to society).

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #170 on: November 09, 2013, 06:14:59 PM »
Hey ES

This is a fairly ironic post, isn't it ;D

yea, I noticed.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 09, 2013, 06:19:50 PM »
Derek has low self esteem (and probably rightly so, as he has no essential value to society).

noone does. We re all replaceable, whatever our contribution to society lol. It s having people under your control that gives you power, when they need you more than you need them. As long as you can keep your place...
I know surgeons, dentists, who hate people, yet treat them daily and save their lives. Still, they hate them.  They wouldnt give them the time of the day out of their workplace, and you re just meat to them, meat that allow them to earn tons of money, and they joke together about them when they re not in front of them anymore. Again life is more complicated than that. If you knew the number of people who want to kill everyone, but keep calm all day long and do their job, get back home with family, and are content with it as long as it works. Most have a scapegoat tho, someone they can release their frustration on without anyone being able to do anything about it. Some find other ways to release their stress; hobbies, teaching stuff to others, their kids, hoping they ll get their revenge against life thru them. We re animals who pretend they arent. Call it schizophrenia or whatever, but we re all dual, because everything in life dual, binary, gray, not black or white. somehow black and white are extremes.

Some people are stronger, have been conditioned, engeenered to dominate , be happy,  very soon in powerful families, than others. They re born and engeenered winners, alphas. Confidence is built, it doesnt come out of nowhere. It is also rare , the reason why everyone envy them; alphas are a few, betas are many, just like in any animal specie, animal group. And some people are engeneered to fail and suffer just the same way, it is a fact, life is completely unfair. And those who have the best of it, dont care about those who dont, and those who dont wish and do their best to get at the place of the luckiest ones at all costs. Some decide to not play the game and just be content with what they have. Some completely refuse to play the game. We all find a way to evacuate or anger, libido, energy, we all build a meaning to our existences. And they re all bullshits, as the only meaning of life is that every single life form has nothing else to do but kill instead of being killed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #172 on: November 09, 2013, 06:33:00 PM »
I'm ambivalent, how many times over the years have people tried to help him.

I feel bad for his family and hope he has good health insurance.
Ask yourself, how does one end up being a mediocre bber, being in ads in mags, dancing/stripping for men, sticking tons of oil into body parts, then getting tons of ink, then having kidney issues, being put on dialysis, and now having liver cancer? Where did this all begin? I'd say his family.

Just read this epitome of self denial
Well one of the main reasons the kidney transplant was delayed my thyroid was elevated they fixed that with medicine. And they saw a tumor in my liver they biopsyed it and it was a localized cancer tumor. It can be fixed with radiation not chemo. So no transplant for me another battle I have to fight why can't I catch a break am I that bad a person. Dialysis now cancer ? Ill try to stay optimistic but this is killing me inside I just wanted to be normal

People from good stable families who encourage their children from not straying from positive paths tend not to go down this route. Yet, here is DA (and possibly TB going down a similar path).

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 09, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »
Although not exactly 100% accurate;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatocellular_carcinoma

Like I said 2 possibilities;
Steroid induced Adenoma to HCC (Beware PJ Braun)
Hep C (from dirty needles, unprotected rectal sex)  induced cirrhosis to HCC cascade (beware all BBers)

Steroid induced Adenoma is not the same thing and until Derek tells us exactly what the biopsy said I personally don't think this is what he has. To my knowledge there are not too many anabolic steroid induced adenomas on the books and to a degree can be resolved at times when the steroids are discontinued. There are more cases due to steroid contraceptives though.  

Hepatitis or alcoholism could be two of the causes of primary liver cancer, but we would have to know if this applies in Derek's case.  My father had primary liver cancer and didn't drink and didn't have hepatitis and the doctors just shrugged their shoulders as to the cause simply telling me that it is very rare in cases like his and as I said before something like 1% of the population get.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 09, 2013, 06:44:50 PM »
Ask yourself, how does one end up being a mediocre bber, being in ads in mags, dancing/stripping for men, sticking tons of oil into body parts, then getting tons of ink, then having kidney issues, being put on dialysis, and now having liver cancer? Where did this all begin? I'd say his family.

Just read this epitome of self denial
People from good stable families who encourage their children from not straying from positive paths tend not to go down this route. Yet, here is DA (and possibly TB going down a similar path).

well stable families encourage kids to dominate others using studies and brains, to make money. But in the end  they also teach their offspring to fuck other people up instead of being fucked up by them. I see low life families who at least  stick together and teach their  dumb kids to be assholes to survive, dominate. Life is a giant free for all and we only help those we have shared interests and traits with, because it costless enegery to mate and cooperate with people who look and think like us than with people who are too different and you have time and energy to put in to convert/dominate, convince. A basic principle of economy.
It also means we often consider all of those who arent part of our "circle" to be ...enemies.