Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236705 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #575 on: November 11, 2013, 03:36:53 PM »
The thousand injuries of Fortunato, I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge.

You, who so well know the nature of my soul, will not suppose, however, that I gave utterance to a threat.

At length I would be avenged; this was a point definitely settled - but the very definitiveness with which it was resolved, precluded the idea of risk. I must not only punish, but punish with impunity.

A wrong is unredressed, when retribution overtakes its redresser. It is equally unredressed, when the avenger fails to make himself felt as such to him who has done the wrong.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: November 11, 2013, 03:38:06 PM »

Courage and honor is meaningless in war....all that matters is winning and losing.  The military teaches you to kill without mercy in battle.

I was a computer geek in school but most people didn't want to fight me because I fought dirty....kick to the groin, gouge the eyes, throw dirt or mud in their face, pick up a rock, brick, or sharp object, pencil etc......I did whatever it took to win the fight.  Nothing different here.

Derek is dying but isn't dead so the battle is still on.

Vince , if I've done something to offend you or hurt you, I'm sorry really , please forgive me .

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: November 11, 2013, 03:38:07 PM »

I just left a message and used his real name....mission was still accomplished because that kidney can now go to a person more deserving and who isn't going to abuse their body with steroids and synthol.

I'm considering calling Social Services as well so he isn't improperly claiming that he's poor and mooching off the taxpayers.  

For those who are unaware or doubting him, Vince is the type of guy that would definitely do this. He has done similar to Derek in the past.

The two have bad blood stemming from a host of issues that spiraled out of control and culminated with Derek disrespecting Vince at one of the Arnold Expos (a spat on the face will always be remembered for ages to come and vengeance becomes absolute so as long as the victim breathes).

Both gentlemen disrespected each other, Vince making material surrounding Derek's private life (stripping at gay bars) available to Derek's parents AND Derek insulting/calling Vince out on the forums with a meetup at the expo that ended with saliva gracing Vince's face.

I think they were both wrong. That said, now that Derek is down on his luck, Vince might have decided to return that proverbial spat on the face.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #578 on: November 11, 2013, 03:38:15 PM »
Nearly seven years ago to the day, Derek called me on the phone threatening to end me. ha ha ha ha

I riled him up so bad in that conversation that he could not even speak.  I wish I had recorded it.

He did the same thing to me.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #579 on: November 11, 2013, 03:39:49 PM »
A

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #580 on: November 11, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »

Courage and honor is meaningless in war....all that matters is winning and losing.  The military teaches you to kill without mercy in battle.

I was a computer geek in school but most people didn't want to fight me because I fought dirty....kick to the groin, gouge the eyes, throw dirt or mud in their face, pick up a rock, brick, or sharp object, pencil etc......I did whatever it took to win the fight.  Nothing different here.

Derek is dying but isn't dead so the battle is still on.

Yeah your a real hard ass Vince, if you had a hint of balls you would have shot stabbed him the moment he spat in your face. Waiting 7 years to ridicule a man/idiot as he faces death is weak, you deserve to be tortured and beaten close to death, not killed but humiliated to a point where you can find either compassion or silence in a future similar situation.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #581 on: November 11, 2013, 03:41:06 PM »
DA is a no class individual...he gets what he gave....nothing.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #582 on: November 11, 2013, 03:41:14 PM »
This thread could be used in court, I am sure...Mhmmm Vince...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #583 on: November 11, 2013, 03:42:11 PM »
Yeah your a real hard ass Vince, if you had a hint of balls you would have shot stabbed him the moment he spat in your face. Waiting 7 years to ridicule a man/idiot as he faces death is weak, you deserve to be tortured and beaten close to death, not killed but humiliated to a point where you can find either compassion or silence in a future similar situation.

Now what would Vince have had to gain by stabbing Derek?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #584 on: November 11, 2013, 03:42:38 PM »
This thread could be used in court, I am sure...Mhmmm Vince...
omg yes  an internet trial !  haha

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #585 on: November 11, 2013, 03:42:51 PM »
he really spit on vince in person?
That is what I heard.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: November 11, 2013, 03:44:10 PM »
Now what would Vince have had to gain by stabbing Derek?

A prison sentence.

"1"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #587 on: November 11, 2013, 03:44:39 PM »
DA is a no class individual...he gets what he gave....nothing.

Yes. Derek isn't a good guy that made bad choices. He's a bad guy that made bad choices.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #588 on: November 11, 2013, 03:44:44 PM »
For those who are unaware or doubting him, Vince is the type of guy that would definitely do this. He has done similar to Derek in the past.

The two have bad blood stemming from a host of issues that spiraled out of control and culminated with Derek disrespecting Vince at one of the Olympia Expos (a spat on the face will always be remembered for ages to come and vengeance becomes absolute so as long as the victim breathes).

Both gentlemen disrespected each other, Vince making material surrounding Derek's private life (stripping at gay bars) available to Derek's parents AND Derek insulting/calling Vince out on the forums with a meetup at the expo that ended with saliva gracing Vince's face.

I think they were both wrong. That said, now that Derek is down on his luck, Vince might have decided to return that proverbial spat on the face.

"1"

It was the Olympia but its fixed....it goes much further than just bad blood.  He threatened my family, used every chance at RX Muscle to attack me and Vissy on the radio show, harassed my clients and customers, and cost me sponsor money.

The only thing I want is his head on a stick.  I'm sorry that I have bad intentions against him but that's just the way it is.  No use in pretending that I don't want this tumor riddled piece of shit dead on a slab wearing a wooden coat until the Resurrection.
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #589 on: November 11, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »

Perhaps I am.  But I haven't made any calls to Social Services because its a federal holiday to honor the veterans.

Then again, people thought I was joking about sending that CD to his parents.....

You need to let it go.

This is obviously eating you up inside. DA owns a huge space in your head and will continue to do so after his demise.

Imagine one day waking up like me and other relatively normal people. With nothing on your mind but your children (ok - so that ain't gonna happen to you), your friends (Ok - that's probably a toughie too), your loved ones (well, one cross eyed fag) and without that nagging need to 'get back' at certain people.

Sure - we all get crossed and sometimes we get even. What regular people don't do is carry that around with them for years and do things that only a really bitter cnut would do.

You don't even realize that your bitterness is making you suffer way more than anything you do is making DA suffer.

There's going to be a huge empty space in your life once DA has gone. It would not be a shock to hear you quickly following him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #590 on: November 11, 2013, 03:45:21 PM »
he really spit on vince in person?

You are practically getbig architecture, how can you not know this?
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #591 on: November 11, 2013, 03:45:48 PM »
A prison sentence.

"1"
Exactly.

There are far better ways to ruin someone that do not involve direct violence.  A simpleton brain will engage in direct violence. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: November 11, 2013, 03:46:13 PM »
Vince, I mean this sincerely and with good intentions: seek some help. Find a professional to talk to and work out your problems because this is neither healthy or normal.

Years ago Vince I tried to defend you from people here but you turned me away, why? Do you like being the victim and bad guy?
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: November 11, 2013, 03:47:23 PM »
Once Derek has passed, Vince will be at peace. I truly believe this.

It's sad, but it is what it is.

I don't know if I could ever have that much hate for someone. I haven't yet.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #594 on: November 11, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »

No - Vince will have a breakdown when Derek passes.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #595 on: November 11, 2013, 03:50:28 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: November 11, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »

how can he have so much hate for someone he hardly even knows? Hate is intimate.
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #597 on: November 11, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »

It was the Olympia but its fixed....it goes much further than just bad blood.  He threatened my family, used every chance at RX Muscle to attack me and Vissy on the radio show, harassed my clients and customers, and cost me sponsor money.

The only thing I want is his head on a stick.  I'm sorry that I have bad intentions against him but that's just the way it is.  No use in pretending that I don't want this tumor riddled piece of shit dead on a slab wearing a wooden coat until the Resurrection.
yes it was humiliating, ignorant, racist, homophobic, anti-business and stupid what they did to you.    he deserves whatever he receives IMO.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: November 11, 2013, 03:53:23 PM »
Vince, I mean this sincerely and with good intentions: seek some help. Find a professional to talk to and work out your problems because this is neither healthy or normal.

Years ago Vince I tried to defend you from people here but you turned me away, why? Do you like being the victim and bad guy?

But it says you registered in August of 2013, how is that possible again?

"1"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: November 11, 2013, 03:53:47 PM »
how can he have so much hate for someone he hardly even knows? Hate is intimate.

They do know each other intimately.

This is not just an "internet" feud. It has gone way beyond that thanks to Derek. He's the kind of guy that takes things off the boards into real life. Vince is just one of the few that decided to play back. DA has tried to do this with many different people. Most didn't reciprocate. Vince did.