Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236710 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #700 on: November 11, 2013, 05:54:01 PM »
Vince is more bark than bite.

He hasn't actually done anything to Derek. A couple of phone calls and a couple of letters sent.....that's it.

Derek has been way worse towards Vince. He's been more "venomous" towards him as well.

Yet everybody is calling Vince evil?

Derek may be dying but that shouldn't give him a free pass for what he did. Especially when he shows zero remorse.

I knew who Vince was long before becoming a GB member through Derek and his merciless rag sessions on him.  I wish, however, they both would just make peace with one another.  Life is but a whisper and this is all wasted emotion and energy.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #701 on: November 11, 2013, 05:55:15 PM »
When Derek was in hospital after a near death experience people were sending prayers, and good wishes on a website. Goodrum posted a message saying he hoped Derek died! That was as low as it gets. Goodrum is nasty and vile when he is trying to salvage some self respect after someone humiliated him in the past.

be careful and tone down. He has just ordered another woodoo doll

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: November 11, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »

I have a military train of thought....use whatever it takes to win, fair or unfair.  What I am is human who doesn't pretend like I don't like someone.  
we get it you re a tough monster and all, but again you never pick physical confrontation as mean to make a point/insure your survival, it only end in mindgames, words, items etc. The funny is you would never have done anything to derek as long as he was healthy confident and strong, scared he might beat the shit out of you or get someone to do it. You re playing tough only now you know he s desperate, hopeless, weak and alone. But again many animals prey on weaker , ill animals, it's just a strategy of survival, of adaptation, among many others. Some will put a label, judgment on it, saying it is less honorable, respectable than standing up in front of the person who insults you etc, but yeah in the end all that truly matters is how someone survives, adapts, whatever the way he adapts, survive, we all do with what we have.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: November 11, 2013, 05:56:25 PM »
Life is but a whisper and this is all wasted emotion and energy.

Beautiful words..

"1"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #704 on: November 11, 2013, 05:58:51 PM »
Goodrum admits what many others feel, but are too scared to say for fear of being ostracized.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: November 11, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
Goodrum admits what many others feel, but are too scared to say for fear of being ostracized.

::)
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: November 11, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »

I got no problem admitting DA is a world class piece of shit, but that doesn't mean I'd enjoy seeing him suffer and die. Obviously, others here feel the same. Has nothing at all to do with fearing ostracization, it's about empathy. Goodrum has a personal vendetta is all.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: November 11, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »
Derek just gets caught up in the online battles.  He shouldn't go to the lengths he does but he isn't a bad person.  Vince you should have punched him one for spitting on you and then both of you let it go. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #708 on: November 11, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »
I got no problem admitting DA is a world class piece of shit, but that doesn't mean I'd enjoy seeing him suffer and die. Obviously, others here feel the same. Has nothing at all to do with fearing ostracization, it's about empathy. Goodrum has a personal vendetta is all.
This

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: November 11, 2013, 06:18:23 PM »
Vince is more bark than bite.

He hasn't actually done anything to Derek. A couple of phone calls and a couple of letters sent.....that's it.

Derek has been way worse towards Vince. He's been more "venomous" towards him as well.

Yet everybody is calling Vince evil?

Derek may be dying but that shouldn't give him a free pass for what he did. Especially when he shows zero remorse.

Two wrongs never made a right.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #710 on: November 11, 2013, 06:20:36 PM »
Two wrongs never made a right.
it does in Opera !

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: November 11, 2013, 06:21:09 PM »
I heard a good one the other day.  An eye for an eye, makes you both blind. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #712 on: November 11, 2013, 06:27:27 PM »
Vince don't take this as a shot at you but I think maybe this has something to do with your hormones and wiring? I say that because I've known a lot of gay people - including my younger brother - who can be VERY catty. Its like at times they are able to take the worst of man and woman and combine them. You remind me of a scorned woman who wants vengeance.

Someone in another thread about street fighting made the observation that women are far more ruthless than men. He noticed that with men that the clearly dominant fighter would let up as soon as he established his dominance. Whereas with females the dominant fighter would continue beating the weaker woman.

You've already won Vince. No need to pummel the man while he's already dying on his death bed.

good post.

I love how people think this guy is shizzo lol
l

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #713 on: November 11, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
It is very unfortunate that Derek won't live long enough to find happiness within himself. For guys like Derek it can happen later then others. Maybe in his 40s? I feel sad for him, you can't put an old head on young shoulders. In Derek's case, he just never figured it out in time.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #714 on: November 11, 2013, 06:56:48 PM »
Derek just gets caught up in the online battles.  He shouldn't go to the lengths he does but he isn't a bad person.  Vince you should have punched him one for spitting on you and then both of you let it go. 

Did you punch Lee when he was done "spitting" on you?

;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #715 on: November 11, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »

I have a military train of thought....use whatever it takes to win, fair or unfair.  What I am is human who doesn't pretend like I don't like someone.  

Jeesus christ, as delusional as ever. You haven't "won" anything. You had no hand in his demise. He did it to himself and now he is paying the consequences. No true competitor in life would take advantage of anothers ill health to claim victory. That is reserved for animals and scavengers at that.

Many do not like DA but few would stoop so low as to gloat as he dies a slow and pitiful death.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #716 on: November 11, 2013, 07:02:33 PM »
The epitome of passive-aggressiveness. Confronted the man face-to-face, then allowed himself to be publicly humiliated, doing absolutely zero to defend his manhood. Now he's getting even in the most cowardly, despicable way imaginable. No honor in this at all. My perception of Vince has totally changed, I'll view him differently from here on out. Beyond contempt, this.  

+1

Total bitch move.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #717 on: November 11, 2013, 07:06:16 PM »
Jeesus christ, as delusional as ever. You haven't "won" anything. You had no hand in his demise. He did it to himself and now he is paying the consequences. No true competitor in life would take advantage of anothers ill health to claim victory. That is reserved for animals and scavengers at that.

Many do not like DA but few would stoop so low as to gloat as he dies a slow and pitiful death.
Are you so sure that gloating over an enemies death is a negative thing and that it is only reserved for scavengers or cowards?

I disagree and history says you are wrong.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: November 11, 2013, 07:07:36 PM »

;D
No Lee has never spit on me.  He is very shy around me apart from one occasion where him and i argued in public and he made me take off my shoes to measure my height against his.  But he would never spit on me.  That is one of the lowest most disrespectful things one can do to another.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: November 11, 2013, 07:09:44 PM »
No Lee has never spit on me.  He is very shy around me apart from one occasion where him and i argued in public and he made me take off my shoes to measure my height against his.  But he would never spit on me.  That is one of the lowest most disrespectful things one can do to another.  

Just the thought of this made me laugh at loud!

"1"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #720 on: November 11, 2013, 07:11:07 PM »

My "h" key is broken on my keyboard.....keeps typing a "p" in its place.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #721 on: November 11, 2013, 07:12:14 PM »

"1"

Anything to make this about her....countdown to decade old Expo picture with Priest in 3, 2, 1.....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: November 11, 2013, 07:13:05 PM »

"1"
Yes everyone was running to get away from us.  Another time I went to throw a jug of water over his head but it was empty and so there was no point.  I only wanted to splash him with the water not knock him out with the jug.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: November 11, 2013, 07:14:12 PM »
Anything to make this about her....countdown to decade old Expo picture with Priest in 3, 2, 1.....
That AC pic is from 2007, when I first met Lee.  I have others from more recent times that I never posted.  You did bring Lee up first....not me!

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #724 on: November 11, 2013, 07:17:19 PM »
Yes everyone was running to get away from us.  Another time I went to throw a jug of water over his head but it was empty and so there was no point.  I only wanted to splash him with the water not knock him out with the jug.  
Booty,

I have never bothered to concern myself with any relationship you had in the past with Lee Priest.  However, with that said, can we clear the air once and for all regarding him shitting on you literally?  Did this really happen or is it something someone just made up?