Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236696 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #750 on: November 11, 2013, 08:37:29 PM »
Update:  Derek just threatened to have Ron Harris's family murdered.....hope some of you figure out one day why I go hard at this asswipe...

Oh yeah, new picture DA just put out.  Look closely at the arms....

What you don't seem to get is that you don't have to stoop to his level. Derek is just Derek. He can only bother you if you let him. And next time he spits on you, slap him down or kick him in his nuts instead of holding a grudge for years. If you do this, folks will admire you instead of making fun of you.

Funny that you felt afraid of him. Clearly he is all talk and no action, spitting like a camel aside.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: November 11, 2013, 08:48:01 PM »
Derek's recent texts to Ron Harris at MD. Doesn't seem too worried, and certainly hasn't changed any:

You tell your clown friend and anyone else get there fucking facts straight I'm not using synthol or gear I'm getting a kidney and there destroying a tumor first that's been there for years that's localized tell that jerkoff ron Harris get his fucking facts straight !!! I would not jeopardize that. Is he a asshole grow up !! And you should no better !! I'm 32 not some punk kid. He wants to know about me give him my number and stop spreading rumors the jerkoff. Post that on md !

You think I'm stupid stop assuming asshole and spreading fucking rumors. I love my life and very happy. Great family friends fans and financially secure. Mind your god damn business. Be a man and ask me instead of assuming and talking fucking shit and pretending you care oh I don't wish him death. Bullshit you could care less if I die. Got news for you little man and you 16 inch arms I'm not going anywhere ps I have had 20 inch arms and calvs since I was 19 dickhead before I even knew about synthol yea I used least I admit it maybe you should try funny my best body parts are your worst. Jealousy ????? Fuck you

Keep talking shit. Your a asshole. You were always and will be a jealous little nerd

Where is this posted?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: November 11, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »
Derek,i'm 21 and natural,i started bodybuilding at 17 and told myself that i want to get as far as i can in bodybuilding,i told myself that i will build a good foundation naturally and at 22 i will start taking steroids,i will be 22 in a few months,my question derek is what cycle do u recommend??

HOLD OFF AS LONG AS YOU CAN GO. IF YOU LOOK GOOD WHY TAKE SHIT ? TO LOOK BETTER/// JUST STEP UP YOUR DIET AND TRAINING ETC...IF YOUR TEST AND GH LEVELS ARE LOW YOU CAN TAKE SOME BUT I WOULDNT RECOMEND IT... BUT DOSENT IT FEEL GOOD TO SAY YOUR NATURAL EVEN THOUGH 90% OF THE PEOPLE PROB THINK YOUR ON shit?  LOL

HOLD OFF AS LONG AS YOU CAN DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE TRUST ME THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES ESPECIALLY IF YOU ABUSE GEAR. DO IN MODERATION AND DO IT SMART AND CARE FOR YOUR INSIDES AS WELL. LIVER HEART,KIDNEYS , BLOOD PRESSURE ,CHOLESTEROL ETC.

GOOD LUCK BE CAREFUL

A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #753 on: November 11, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »

Derek seems like a decent fella here

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #754 on: November 11, 2013, 09:12:32 PM »
Goodrum warned Keith Jones that his obesity would soon be his demise. Sadly this was the truth and Keith died a few years ago. Goodrum told DA that his various excesses and lifestyle would find him in a back alley dead. DA wasn't happy to talk to Goodrum on that radio show and nothing has changed. DA at least is fair dinkum and tells it the way it is. Goodrum is more underhanded and sends hate messages to guys on their death bed. This internet shit is serious business. I doubt Vince G will piss on DA's grave but he wins no points if he does. At least others are now seeing Goodrum's true despicable colours.

Melvin Goodrum, What you?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: November 11, 2013, 09:35:29 PM »
Where is this posted?

"Derek Anthony" thread in No Bull.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: November 11, 2013, 09:38:08 PM »
"Derek Anthony" thread in No Bull.

It is interesting reading too. Funny how it mirrors the Derek threads on Getbig.....maybe slightly more polite, but not much.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: November 11, 2013, 09:40:27 PM »
Goodrum warned Keith Jones that his obesity would soon be his demise. Sadly this was the truth and Keith died a few years ago. Goodrum told DA that his various excesses and lifestyle would find him in a back alley dead.

Shit, gotta give him points for insight. Just prefer he didn't revel in it so much. Has he predicted your demise yet, Vince? I know you're up there on his list.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: November 11, 2013, 09:42:10 PM »
It is interesting reading too. Funny how it mirrors the Derek threads on Getbig.....maybe slightly more polite, but not much.

I was thinking the same thing lol!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: November 11, 2013, 09:43:08 PM »
Dude I totally can't hang right now with the genetics God gave me in this lifetime

Fixed.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: November 11, 2013, 09:45:02 PM »

I don't know about that. Many there seem much less sympathetic than on here, even Ron Harris. And they know him a lot better than we do; he used to post there all the time. The guy really pushed buttons, for sure.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: November 11, 2013, 09:59:46 PM »
I was thinking the same thing lol!

They also have a "DA Death Pool" in the Pit, where they are betting on the day he will die. "Slightly more polite," the man says? I don't know about that. Someone even wondered what Vince Goodrum was thinking about all this. I didn't see any point in directing them to this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: November 11, 2013, 10:27:54 PM »
They also have a "DA Death Pool" in the Pit, where they are betting on the day he will die. "Slightly more polite," the man says? I don't know about that. Someone even wondered what Vince Goodrum was thinking about all this. I didn't see any point in directing them to this thread.

I wrote that I thought one particular DA related thread was slightly more polite. I wasn't commenting on everything ever written with regards to Derek on MD. I've never heard of the "DA Death Pool" until you just mentioned it. It certainly doesn't seem very polite.

I see no harm is reading what others are saying about Derek's situation. I will still come to my own conclusions which weren't altered by reading that thread on MD. I don't see any reason not to direct folks there.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: November 11, 2013, 10:33:35 PM »
I wrote that I thought one particular DA related thread was slightly more polite. I wasn't commenting on everything ever written with regards to Derek on MD. I've never heard of the "DA Death Pool" until you just mentioned it. It certainly doesn't seem very polite.

I see no harm is reading what others are saying about Derek's situation. I will still come to my own conclusions which weren't altered by reading that thread on MD. I don't see any reason not to direct folks there.

Goodrum is now posting in the first thread. He's not very popular over there.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: About Dying Derek anthony
« Reply #764 on: November 11, 2013, 10:34:54 PM »
not true, most millionaires are self made business men, had nothing to do with school. I have buddies who own stores, own companies and make big  money, no school.

There is plenty of data on the lifetime earnings associated with various levels of educational attainment. There's also data indicating that 80%+ of both millionaires and billionaires have college degrees, a far higher proportion than the general population -- a fact which only reinforces my claim.

Your knowing like 3 people that aren't in line with the statistical trend doesn't negate any of the above -- something which, ironically, you'd understand perfectly well if you went to college and took an introductory statistics course.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #765 on: November 11, 2013, 10:41:32 PM »
Just fyi I was on getbig before either of you back in the days when the jungle grew wild. I need no welcoming to this playground.
did i say you did :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: November 11, 2013, 10:42:54 PM »
Goodrum is now posting in the first thread. He's not very popular over there.

I sensed that and wondered why until I read some of his posts.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #767 on: November 11, 2013, 11:40:21 PM »

... I play for blood.  ....so now he has to play the game of blood with me.

..I'm one of the most vicious person around and I don't forgive or forget.  Y... That's when I go in for the kill  

You are both dangerous keyboard warriors, but I think Adonis got at least 30 IQ points on you.

NN

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #768 on: November 11, 2013, 11:45:57 PM »
The Count of Fists and Crisco, a revenge tale of how one man's spit turned into another man's spite.

Pure literary art!

NN

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: About Dying Derek anthony
« Reply #769 on: November 12, 2013, 12:12:26 AM »
There is plenty of data on the lifetime earnings associated with various levels of educational attainment. There's also data indicating that 80%+ of both millionaires and billionaires have college degrees, a far higher proportion than the general population -- a fact which only reinforces my claim.

Your knowing like 3 people that aren't in line with the statistical trend doesn't negate any of the above -- something which, ironically, you'd understand perfectly well if you went to college and took an introductory statistics course.
ok fine, you are right ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #770 on: November 12, 2013, 12:22:36 AM »
When will Goodrum die??

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #771 on: November 12, 2013, 01:10:40 AM »
I think you're the only one that believes him. :-\

There's a unique linguistic air about a Schizzo post, both in form and in content -- something that is at once not easily disguised nor easily replicated. The sensory, conceptual-intentional, and linguistic faculties of my brain are so finely attuned to the stimuli that constitute Schizzo posts that they've jointly forged a new pathway straight to my amygdala such that I can instantly feel annoyed in their presence and react accordingly.

Schizzo isn't posting under any gimmicks.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #772 on: November 12, 2013, 01:13:50 AM »
There's a unique linguistic air about a Schizzo post, both in form and in content -- something that is at once not easily disguised nor easily replicated. The sensory, conceptual-intentional, and linguistic faculties of my brain are so finely attuned to the sensory stimuli that constitute Schizzo posts that they've jointly forged a new pathway straight to my amygdala such that I can instantly feel annoyed in their presence and react accordingly.

Schizzo isn't posting under any gimmicks.

;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #773 on: November 12, 2013, 01:22:58 AM »
You are both dangerous keyboard warriors, but I think Adonis got at least 30 IQ points on you.

NN

In fact, Adonis have only 30 IQ-points.  German Shepherd Dog has 70, so do your math..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #774 on: November 12, 2013, 02:54:01 AM »
I'm very pleased to see my theorem of not messing with the truly crazy and unpredictable, illustrated so viscerally.

You've got to hand it to VG, the fellow knows only how to be himself and I respect that.

Naturally, many of you will disagree with the degree of vengeance - but that's in the eye of the beholder and when the beholder is capable of being batshit crazy, spin the wheel - it could be anything.  That's the game you enter into when you lay a cool, refreshing dash of your mouthcum all over someone's cranium.  It's not your place to set the boundary.  That honour is bestowed upon the jilted.

I think it would be best if Vince Basile just apologised to Melvin, now and deleted his account - before Melvin turns his voodoo stare upon him.  It must be pretty fucking scary to be the beast's next target.   What will it be Melvin?  Will you uncover his secret life of posing for gnome statues?   Have you found evidence that VB drives an ice cream van on the weekends?  Have you hacked into a government laser satellite and are currently planning to incinerate his gymnasium?