Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236714 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #850 on: November 13, 2013, 05:34:23 PM »
derek was bragging that he owns a condo and a house in the hamptons and has a benz and a ferrari

how?

It's called being an insecure pathological liar with no regard for others. Derek has been this way for years. At one point I think he even claimed he was an undefeated professional boxer while on enough drugs to kill a horse. The guy is the epitome of a sociopath that found a niche.
Air Falcon

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: November 13, 2013, 05:36:38 PM »
Why on earth is he still taking selfies?

What is he trying to prove?
he ll be posting them even when looking like a final stage aids patient with bag of oils as arms. Because he has no self esteem at all.
Maybe thats his way of contributing to mankind, at least he s existing, he s bing unique, special, for once in his life, and he absolutely doesnt give a damn that mostly what he s getting is negative attention. Clear sign he s destroying himself. Probably because his parents destroyed his esteem when he was a kid.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
« Reply #852 on: November 13, 2013, 05:43:41 PM »
he ll be posting them even when looking like a final stage aids patient with bag of oils as arms. Because he has no self esteem at all.
Maybe thats his way of contributing to mankind, at least he s existing, he s bing unique, special, for once in his life, and he absolutely doesnt give a damn that mostly what he s getting is negative attention. Clear sign he s destroying himself. Probably because his parents destroyed his esteem when he was a kid.

It all went wrong somewhere. He was most likely abused somehow either physically or mentally and found bodybuilding/physique enhancement to be a crutch. Derek has long had issues that needed to be addressed. I would be intrigued to know what his brother is like.
Air Falcon

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #853 on: November 13, 2013, 05:48:55 PM »

WITF?!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: November 13, 2013, 05:49:54 PM »

What a mess!  One of the most insecure people the world has ever known.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #855 on: November 13, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
« Reply #856 on: November 13, 2013, 05:50:36 PM »
Damn.. Looks like Will Brinkitus

That is just brutal. What in the hell is he thinking posting that crap?
Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
« Reply #857 on: November 13, 2013, 05:52:06 PM »
What a mess!  One of the most insecure people the world has ever known.

He's trying to be such a badass, and then he's wearing those dorky ass glasses!! Looks like high school hitting coach
Air Falcon

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: November 13, 2013, 06:03:10 PM »
This is right before he went on his oil bender.  He may have begun for all I know.

Must have been an ab selfie. :-\

And his 20 inch calves selfie while on dialysis.  ???

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #859 on: November 13, 2013, 06:13:09 PM »
derek was bragging that he owns a condo and a house in the hamptons and has a benz and a ferrari

how?

He actually said he lived in a house in the Hamptons. He's probably staying in a relatives basement....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #860 on: November 13, 2013, 06:20:10 PM »

WITF?!
wait,, he looks like his grandfather

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #861 on: November 13, 2013, 06:27:12 PM »

Why does he have one of the "Growing Up Gotti" kids on his calf?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
« Reply #862 on: November 13, 2013, 06:47:13 PM »
This is right before he went on his oil bender.  He may have begun for all I know.

Must have been an ab selfie. :-\

And his 20 inch calves selfie while on dialysis.  ???

Those tattoos are dumb as shit. Who in the hell would even do that to someone?
Air Falcon

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: November 13, 2013, 06:53:07 PM »
I've never understood Derek's infatuation with Italian Americans. Derek is a nice, young Jewish boy, why he has taken to saturating his body with ink that commemorate Sicilians is beyond me.

"1"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: November 13, 2013, 07:27:11 PM »
I've never understood Derek's infatuation with Italian Americans. Derek is a nice, young Jewish boy, why he has taken to saturating his body with ink that commemorate Sicilians is beyond me.

"1"

OMR I have been thinking that he may be bi-polar. During manic phases he seems to purchase tons of sneakers, memorabilia and get tattoos one after another.  This mania combined with total body dysmorphia may have led to the excessive drug use.  Coming off drugs led to crushing depression so it was simply never an option.  Rational thought has gone out the window at this point because stress exacerbates mental illness.  

His grandiose ideations also play right into the symptoms of bi-polar.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: November 13, 2013, 07:29:02 PM »
OMR I have been thinking that he may be bi-polar. During manic phases he seems to purchase tons of sneakers, memorabilia and get tattoos one after another.  This mania combined with total body dysmorphia may have led to the excessive drug use.  Coming off drugs led to crushing depression so it was simply never an option.  Rational thought has gone out the window at this point because stress exacerbates mental illness. 

I think you might be onto something.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #866 on: November 13, 2013, 07:29:25 PM »

"1"
I blame his parents for not giving him a stable childhood and identity.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #867 on: November 13, 2013, 07:29:45 PM »

"1"
disgraziale...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: November 13, 2013, 07:43:18 PM »
OMR I have been thinking that he may be bi-polar. During manic phases he seems to purchase tons of sneakers, memorabilia and get tattoos one after another.  This mania combined with total body dysmorphia may have led to the excessive drug use.  Coming off drugs led to crushing depression so it was simply never an option.  Rational thought has gone out the window at this point because stress exacerbates mental illness.  

He posted several times on rx that he was bi-polar.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: November 13, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »

"1"
He idolises the mafia. God knows why as they are just criminals that bring pain and suffering. Better to be a nice Jewish boy over a Italian gangster.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #870 on: November 13, 2013, 07:51:59 PM »
He idolises the mafia. God knows why as they are just criminals that bring pain and suffering. Better to be a nice Jewish boy over a Italian gangster.

Booty now that you have a big fat hippo ass..when you fart does it go " bbbbbBBBBBRRaaaaaAAAAAAA PPPPPP" in one long fartsound.....or does it go BLAAAP BLAAAAP BLAAAAPPP as your big ass flaps from the fart gas ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: November 13, 2013, 07:59:19 PM »
Booty now that you have a big fat hippo ass..when you fart does it go " bbbbbBBBBBRRaaaaaAAAAAAA PPPPPP" in one long fartsound.....or does it go BLAAAP BLAAAAP BLAAAAPPP as your big ass flaps from the fart gas ?
I don't fart sweet cheeks.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: November 13, 2013, 08:07:11 PM »

"1"
maybe one of the self hating jews, theres plenty.

the guy still takes some steroids,this is unbelieveable.

face like baloon, tripple chin, my goodness.

n

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #873 on: November 13, 2013, 08:07:30 PM »
is this pic supposed to fool me into thinking you aren't fat?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: November 13, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »
is this pic supposed to fool me into thinking you aren't fat?
How can it fool you? It's me, pic was taken nov 1st 2013. I thought I would let you see that wide ass that you are thinking about. Since you are following me around on here.  ;)