Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236758 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #1075 on: November 21, 2013, 01:05:33 AM »
He should be thrown in a prison cell with gay4it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1076 on: November 21, 2013, 01:35:15 AM »
He should be thrown in a prison cell with gay4it.

That's cruel and unusual punishment, the Geneva Convention forbids such torture.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1077 on: November 21, 2013, 01:37:21 AM »
That's cruel and unusual punishment, the Geneva Convention forbids such torture.

The Genova Convention?.. oh snap!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1078 on: November 21, 2013, 01:37:39 AM »

I'm sorry, but I think you are mistaking this for the Genova Convention.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1079 on: November 21, 2013, 01:46:02 AM »
rofl... pissining

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1080 on: November 21, 2013, 06:00:04 AM »
the mans a mess its like my drunken father now sitting in a hospital not able to walk or take care of himself i feel badly for him but he brought it on himself so im also pissed with him
I understand this I went through this myself with my dad now he is dead I got two of his motorcycles to remind me of him everyday it continues on.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1081 on: November 21, 2013, 06:11:09 AM »
Posted on Youtube today. Does this mean Derek is out of the hospital?

Even with having dialysis and liver cancer, its not something that warrants a long time hospital stay.  However, seeing as how he hasn't put up any videos in a year is strange.

As far as his nieces go, they are quite adorable so I think Derek put up the video hiding behind them in order to avoid anyone shitting on his comments page or saying anything bad about him. 
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1082 on: November 21, 2013, 06:25:13 AM »
I hope he asked their parents for permission before posting that vid..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1083 on: November 21, 2013, 08:56:32 AM »
LOL fucking lol,, a bunch of selfish people talking about morals .... I'm sure your all much better. ::) just because your not socially retarted like Derek and get invited to parties does not make you a better person.

l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: November 21, 2013, 09:26:04 AM »
UPDATE:  

yes you will die derek, and all is left is your brother's daughter. Life will keep going on, and your ancestors genes will survive in her  even if You failed at life. A branch of the tree is falling, another one is growing. That's all your left with now, family, kids, just like dying old people. But... to use her on the internet to better your own image and get sympathy/attention?  

Dude. You re helpless. Will be until the end.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: November 21, 2013, 09:26:39 AM »
He was only in one night before the chemoembolization of the liver.  He will be going back after Thanksgiving to have the procedure again.
Hi derek.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: November 21, 2013, 09:27:27 AM »
No and he had some pretty rough days after. 

On top of that dialysis.
HI DEREK.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: November 21, 2013, 09:36:08 AM »
booty looks good.

dustin

« Reply #1088 on: November 21, 2013, 10:55:14 AM »
UPDATE:   

WTF. Is he purposely trying to traumatize these kids?

What will the parents say when they keep asking why uncle Derek got sick. Surely being larger and lumpier than life won't raise their suspicions when they're older...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1089 on: November 21, 2013, 10:58:14 AM »
Guys, leave the poor man alone. He is fucking scared for his life. We all would be too.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: November 21, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »
Guys, leave the poor man alone. He is fucking scared for his life. We all would be too.
I wouldnt make videos of my dying self  using my niece to get positive attention/pity... DECENCY FFS. This is just pathetic. Fact is, it only proves internet and his webcams were and still are all he ever had. He acts as if he s a good guy , caring about someone else success -of his own bloodline- in the midst of his own decline... newsflash derek, most human beings do, there s nothing very original or unique there. Stop embarrassing yourself even more. You are and will never be a saint. Write a huge letter telling young people to not go your path, do it the right way, but enough with the bullshits. Redeem yourself by testifying about your failures and delusions, help young childish people avoid that fate , but there is absolutely 0 need to get anyone of your family involved into all of this over the internet. You re only going to get ripped even more.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: November 21, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »
Agree but he did it to himself.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: November 21, 2013, 11:10:23 AM »
Agree but he did it to himself.
Do you know that 100%? He acts like a douche, and he does use oil. He has issues and he is a human being. Is it Karma? Is it genetics? Is it the Oil?

The fact, is that Derek would be the definition of a Getbigger without the health problems.

If he didn't have health problems, then he would have "confidence"

We all know that he used oil, would you say the same thing to mom/dad if they were known to take substances?

Leave the guy alone. Know when to throw in the towel.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: November 21, 2013, 11:15:11 AM »
Do you know that 100%? He acts like a douche, and he does use oil. He has issues and he is a human being. Is it Karma? Is it genetics? Is it the Oil?

The fact, is that Derek would be the definition of a Getbigger without the health problems.

If he didn't have health problems, then he would have "confidence"

We all know that he used oil, would you say the same thing to mom/dad if they were known to take substances?

Leave the guy alone. Know when to throw in the towel.
Ok then if he had not used steroids for years and injected oil would he be in the situation he is in? I think maybe so but much longer down the road. He cut his life short and your take?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1094 on: November 21, 2013, 11:18:13 AM »
dude that video weird,feel bad he's sick,i mean face/fluis buildup,just not good.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: November 21, 2013, 11:21:34 AM »
Ok then if he had not used steroids for years and injected oil would he be in the situation he is in? I think maybe so but much longer down the road. He cut his life short and your take?

Maybe, maybe not.

Derek has given the green light to the "maybes" though.

Kids get cancer too. Kids are born with aids. Kids die on the operating table.  Did Derek help his cause? fuck no!  I point directly to the oil use. Derek, you fucking pumped foreign oil into your body.

You played your hand in life. Do you have the cards to win?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1096 on: November 21, 2013, 11:27:24 AM »
Derek can't sing a tune to save his life. Nice video though.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #1097 on: November 21, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »
maybe derek has to take singing lessons

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1098 on: November 21, 2013, 11:36:35 AM »
it was sad, he's a pathetic clown...least he wasn't insulting

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1099 on: November 21, 2013, 11:37:26 AM »
I wouldnt make videos of my dying self  using my niece to get positive attention/pity... DECENCY FFS. This is just pathetic. Fact is, it only proves internet and his webcams were and still are all he ever had. He acts as if he s a good guy , caring about someone else success -of his own bloodline- in the midst of his own decline... newsflash derek, most human beings do, there s nothing very original or unique there. Stop embarrassing yourself even more. You are and will never be a saint. Write a huge letter telling young people to not go your path, do it the right way, but enough with the bullshits. Redeem yourself by testifying about your failures and delusions, help young childish people avoid that fate , but there is absolutely 0 need to get anyone of your family involved into all of this over the internet. You re only going to get ripped even more.

::)
Hey dummy....he already did this exact same thing on on of his last radio shows.