Author Topic: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.  (Read 164186 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: The Getbig experiment. Training photo at 69.
« Reply #1025 on: January 29, 2012, 02:47:55 PM »
Bump.

Has this fruity bag of toys posted pics lately?

THE BEEF

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #1026 on: February 21, 2012, 01:10:47 PM »
Any updates?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1027 on: February 21, 2012, 01:23:11 PM »
Looks like Vince has bailed on us.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: February 21, 2012, 01:37:36 PM »

He's most likely recovering from a stroke.  :'( :'( :'(

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1029 on: February 21, 2012, 07:51:24 PM »

Vince Basile = Vince "Bailed-easy"  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1030 on: February 22, 2012, 02:00:16 AM »
Vince Basile = Vince "Bailed-easy"  ;D

Nah, just another failed transformation in a long, long line of failed transformation. I hope against hope but it was doomed from the start. The idea that a man in his late sixties can exceed, let alone come even remotely close, to his Mr. Canada condition just went beyond delusional. The ability of man to fool and lie to himself never ceases to amaze me.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1031 on: February 22, 2012, 03:38:52 AM »
Normally a total beginner makes the mistake of just training arms and expecting his body to grow...Vince after his years of "experience" did just that. I found his Experiment funny. I just can't understand why a man of his age would put himself in such a position to get slagged off here and in Iron age forum.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1032 on: February 22, 2012, 05:25:19 AM »
I was back on track and close to 18 inch arms again last week. However, my lower forearms that do the pronation are tender. It is from the lying triceps extensions because the hands are facing downwards during the movement. Never had this problem before. I still think I can improve but it isn't easy growing bigger arms than ever because of the niggling injuries and tenderness. Don't you guys laugh. When you hit 50 you start falling apart. You need glasses for reading and can get sunburned in the summer for the first time. At 60 you have more problems and worry about hair loss and muscle tone. By the late 60s you will find it hard to get motivated to train consistently. Then the niggling pains here and there when you go heavier. These weren't there up to 35. You can't do bench press heavy and worry about your gut. Not a nice thing this ageing. I have shown to myself and some gym members that it is possible to get big, hard arms at my age. For that I am very pleased.

I haven't reached the level aimed for re arm size so I haven't got to the second level. It is still possible but now I know it will take longer than I thought.

Here is a photo taken about a week ago.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1033 on: February 22, 2012, 05:29:48 AM »
I was back on track and close to 18 inch arms again last week. However, my lower forearms that do the pronation are tender. It is from the lying triceps extensions because the hands are facing downwards during the movement. Never had this problem before. I still think I can improve but it isn't easy growing bigger arms than ever because of the niggling injuries and tenderness. Don't you guys laugh. When you hit 50 you start falling apart. You need glasses for reading and can get sunburned in the summer for the first time. At 60 you have more problems and worry about hair loss and muscle tone. By the late 60s you will find it hard to get motivated to train consistently. Then the niggling pains here and there when you go heavier. These weren't there up to 35. You can't do bench press heavy and worry about your gut. Not a nice thing this ageing. I have shown to myself and some gym members that it is possible to get big, hard arms at my age. For that I am very pleased.

I haven't reached the level aimed for re arm size so I haven't got to the second level. It is still possible but now I know it will take longer than I thought.

Vincent, not bashing at all here, but did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, it's your fucked up, overly complicated equipment causing your "niggling pains"?

Just sayin.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #1034 on: February 22, 2012, 05:30:25 AM »
Fucking riveting stuff here. ::)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1035 on: February 22, 2012, 05:31:49 AM »
vince basil is my 2nd fav. guru :)
X

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1036 on: February 22, 2012, 05:41:03 AM »
Me thinks you shouldn't EVER let your gut get outta hand. I don't care how old you are.

The older you get, the more difficult it will be to get that gut back in check.

You can still get into top shape in your sixties. Iv'e seen it done many, many times. I've also seen men and women who don't let them selves go in the first place. That always seems to be *key*

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1037 on: February 22, 2012, 05:49:30 AM »
When you hit 50 you start falling apart.

We've been telling you this from the start.

Your original goal was to get back into the CONDITION and SIZE of your Mr Canada win.

Along the way the goal got smaller and smaller. Actually, we never moved past "the arm phase". In which STILL! was you still measuring "arm inches" in a state of 20-30% bodyfat! This is stupid and a sign that the brain also deteriorates in your late 60's.

18 inches in the conditioning of your Mr Canada years? THAT's!!! something impressive...sadly this never happened and will NEVER! happen.

"I will prove you don't need drugs to regain my former condition and size"

- Vince Bail-easy

"we just proved you DO need drugs to regain your former condition and size!'

- getbig.com

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1038 on: February 22, 2012, 05:51:41 AM »
And FFS how hard is it to do a double bicep pointed toward the camera? every single one of your "update shots" you are elbowing the fuck out of the lens.

Or is this a "camera trick" where anything closer to the lens "seems bigger"  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1039 on: February 22, 2012, 06:23:06 AM »
Haha, I like your spirit, Vince. Growing old disgracefully and resentfully is keeping you young at heart.  8)
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1040 on: February 22, 2012, 06:34:19 AM »
Haha, I like your spirit, Vince. Growing old disgracefully and resentfully is keeping you young at heart.  8)

so i guess that you'd be happy to hear that i'm chasing 18-19 year olds even though i'm nearing 40 ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #1041 on: February 22, 2012, 06:40:10 AM »
so i guess that you'd be happy to hear that i'm chasing 18-19 year olds even though i'm nearing 40 ;D

Women in their late 30s - early 40s are fucking great.
O

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #1042 on: February 22, 2012, 06:46:26 AM »
Don't know why Vince just don't go on a light Test cycle. Seems like it would work wonders for him and his body at that age. This stupid moral stance on drugs of his is senseless seeing that he's striving for a physique that was built on drugs in the first place.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1043 on: February 22, 2012, 06:53:43 AM »
Women in their late 30s - early 40s are fucking great.

you must be in your mid-20s yes?

at that age, i was all into the mid-30s females as well, but nothing beats a tight, fresh young pussy and asshole man

the trainer

« Reply #1044 on: February 22, 2012, 06:55:40 AM »
you must be in your mid-20s yes?

at that age, i was all into the mid-30s females as well, but nothing beats a tight, fresh young pussy and asshole man

so you swing both ways with the fresh young pussy and the man asshole which do you prefer.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1045 on: February 22, 2012, 07:00:08 AM »
so you swing both ways with the fresh young pussy and the man asshole which do you prefer.

nah man, the mans assholes are all yours

coz i wouldn't want to take away any of your action

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1046 on: February 22, 2012, 07:16:34 AM »
Don't know why Vince just don't go on a light Test cycle. Seems like it would work wonders for him and his body at that age. This stupid moral stance on drugs of his is senseless seeing that he's striving for a physique that was built on drugs in the first place.

What nonsense. I trained for 12 years before using a couple of Dianabol tablets per day for a couple of months. I didn't grow much on the Dbol.

Here is a photo taken in 1964.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1047 on: February 22, 2012, 07:23:14 AM »
What nonsense. I trained for 12 years before using a couple of Dianabol tablets per day for a couple of months. I didn't grow much on the Dbol.

Here is a photo taken in 1964.

It is something like 2 or 3am in austrralia...its not hard when you look at your posts picking on people with acheivements and then look at your own, to tell where exactly you are as a person today.

3am in the dark, alone, on getbig.com.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #1048 on: February 22, 2012, 07:48:24 AM »

TENDER, TENDER, TENER fucken forearms, what a warrior.

Admit it to the flotsam you fruity old bag of toys, everything you shot your mouth off about, you can't back up. ADMIT IT, YOU WERE WRONG.

THE BEEF

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: February 22, 2012, 09:28:06 AM »
vince making a complete cu nt of himself for a change  ::)
T