Poll

Who Wears HARD AS NAILS Better?

MuscleSport Magazine
1 (11.1%)
Muscular Development
8 (88.9%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Muscular Development Magazine - Lack of Creativity  (Read 5960 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Muscular Development Lack of Creativity
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 12:04:25 PM »
They love being dominant/alpha because those traits attract women.And its even easier to notice women in hijabs looking at you because all you can focus on them is their eyes.There are millions of ugly teens who lift around the world in the hope that one day a woman falls for them.Hope is such a powerful motivator, but without that end goal of pussy then the hope never exists to sustain the lifting.

Lol, that's reaching. A woman in the middle east wouldn't dare do that cos she'd get a straight backhand from her chaperone, and then be locked in a room at home for months on end.

No one in the middle east working out in the hopes of one day having a harem.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2020, 12:06:43 PM »
Lol, that's reaching. A woman in the middle east wouldn't dare do that cos she'd get a straight backhand from her chaperone, and then be locked in a room at home for months on end.

No one in the middle east working out in the hopes of one day having a harem.

Sex is sex, humans are the same the world over underneath whatever rules that society imposes.Women everywhere check men out.They just have to be more careful about when they do it in some countries.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 12:12:40 PM »
Sex is sex, humans are the same the world over underneath whatever rules that society imposes.Women everywhere check men out.They just have to be more careful about when they do it in some countries.

Next you'll be telling me all men doing life in prison work out to impress women   ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 12:15:06 PM »
Next you'll be telling me all men doing life in prison work out to impress women   ::)

Thats different, its an extreme situation where looking large can save your life.Extremes exist everywhere within fringe groups.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2020, 12:23:26 PM »
Thats different, its an extreme situation where looking large can save your life.Extremes exist everywhere within fringe groups.

You're making it too black n white. You're point is probably correct for the majority of cases, especially in young men. But I guarantee you at his time in life someone like Coach isn't training to impress the ladies. Maybe he'll chime in and offer some insights.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2020, 12:25:19 PM »
You're making it too black in white. You're point is probably correct for the majority of cases, especially in young men. But I guarantee you at his time in life someone like Coach isn't training to impress the ladies. Maybe he'll chime in and offer some insights.

Coach is extremely vain and 100% started training to get women and overcome his height.He will probably say different but reading his posts for 15 years im very certain of this imho.He still talks about women checking him out on the regular, and as most of us know that shit is lifefuel for motivation to lift.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Muscular Development Magazine - Lack of Creativity
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2020, 12:36:11 PM »
Coach might be a bad example. Ronnie Coleman most definitely isn't doing it for the ladies. Heath too, he would have got way more attention from the ladies before he started lifting (no homo). Big Ramy is another, only people giving him any attention in the early days were arab schomes.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2020, 02:45:50 PM »
The disgruntled former employee had a long history of criticizing his previous employer on right wing muscle message boards.
Lmfao!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2020, 02:51:23 PM »
Bodybuilding is basically dead, nobody wants to look like them anymore.All the money is looking something like Henry Cavills physique, and advertising yourself on instagram.In the old days youd buy magazines, because that was the only info you could obtain, and youd delude yourself that women liked dorians physique.Now 1 click in instagram, and within 10 minutes you are redpilled hard on what women actually like, and a further 10 mins to find a routine, diet and local gym.And yes you did start training to get women (or men, if thats your thing)whether you admit it to yourself or not.
Not me, I started bodybuilding because I wanted to be like the incredible hulk. I always knew that women didn't give a crap about huge muscles (there may be a few exceptions to this though) They care more about personality and money

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2020, 02:59:36 PM »
Not me, I started bodybuilding because I wanted to be like the incredible hulk. I always knew that women didn't give a crap about huge muscles (there may be a few exceptions to this though) They care more about personality and money

Why did you want to be like the incredible hulk?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2020, 03:03:24 PM »

Everyones reason for bodybuilding is Vanity, and Vanity would cease to exist tomorrow among straight men if every woman in the world suddenly disappeared.Bodybuilders just are vain about looking the freakiest.
It's simple, as a kid you see the body of a regular man, and then you see the body of Arnold, at that moment you say ''I wanna be like that when I grow up'' why be a regular guy? Why not look, like a girl told me once ''you look like a God''

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2020, 03:11:44 PM »
Why did you want to be like the incredible hulk?
I started watching that TV show at age of 3, and it was at age of 3 that I decided I wanted to be like that, like Lou Ferrigno when I grew up. To me, looking like that and being extremely strong seemed like an amazing thing, almost too good to be true

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2020, 09:03:33 PM »
Op how do i go about getting a subscription? Will you mail the mags to me or what?

MD was and probably is a good bbing magazine its just overly bloated with ads and fake articles about shit that are just more ads in disguise. There is still valuable content to be had once you sift thru all the crap.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2020, 10:51:14 PM »
Men in some middle eastern countries do not have the opportunity to meet or talk to random women. Shit if the women are wearing face coverings you won't even be able to tell if they are checking you out.

Yet these men love lifting weights and being big and muscular.

That's why they play with eachother
Q

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2020, 11:27:17 PM »
This.  Nobody goes to Vegas to watch CPD, MPD or bikini. They dont leave when those contests are over. Bbing is king and will always be king

Dude - Bikini is my favorite!  But yes, Bodybuilders, the mass monsters and the symmetrical competitors are the reason people go, at least on the pro level.

As for people competing, every person has his own reasons, from impressing woman, to self esteem, to building up their physique, to just saying I can do it.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2020, 12:13:52 AM »
quote author=Army of One link=topic=666794.msg9428527#msg9428527 date=1593543326]
They love being dominant/alpha because those traits attract women.And its even easier to notice women in hijabs looking at you because all you can focus on them is their eyes.There are millions of ugly teens who lift around the world in the hope that one day a woman falls for them.Hope is such a powerful motivator, but without that end goal of pussy then the hope never exists to sustain the lifting.
[/quote]

I never lifted to get pussy I did it because it gave me self esteem and kept bullies at bay. On a deeper level I got attention from men which i had been lacking due to shitty upbringing. And then one day I loved it and to this very day i lift for that sole reason. I lift because I love it and I love this sport.

I found out a few hours ago one of my best friends had a heart attack and died this morning and I was crying in between sets. I dont think anyone outside of our circle would be able to understand that. What it is that drives us. Where our passion comes from. I am very grateful to have found the sport. Lifting gives so much for what you put into it you get back ten fold.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2020, 12:21:18 AM »
It's very easy to understand why people lift in Prison.

Mostly self-preservation, to become stronger, look intimidating and not be an easy prey, but also something to do to pass time inside there, without any hobby inside you'd go crazy for sure.

I'm sure Eric Scott Fitness has a lot of stories to share.
Q

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2020, 12:23:57 AM »
It's very easy to understand why people lift in Prison.

Mostly self-preservation, to become stronger, look intimidating and not be an easy prey, but also something to do to pass time inside there, without any hobby inside you'd go crazy for sure.

I'm sure Eric Scott Fitness has a lot of stories to share.

There arent weights in jails or prisons anymore dude.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2020, 12:37:36 AM »
There arent weights in jails or prisons anymore dude.

Then, in the words of the Great Army of One...

"Wat Do?"
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2020, 02:18:04 AM »
Jack Lalane calisthenics 3x a week and you can eat from any man's tray!

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2020, 02:31:51 AM »

MD was and probably is a good bbing magazine its just overly bloated with ads and fake articles about shit that are just more ads in disguise. There is still valuable content to be had once you sift thru all the crap.

This did it for me ^ they were just full of ads and even the articles were ads, so I checked out.

prior to like 2007 there was a lot of decent enough content in the big three mags... For a long while not so much.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2020, 03:33:59 AM »
Jack Lalane calisthenics 3x a week and you can eat from any man's tray!

Will keep that in mind Tapey! Thanks!
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2020, 04:09:27 AM »
That's why they play with eachother goats

fixed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2020, 08:27:12 AM »
Over a 1000 thread views and just 1 vote for Joe P and his magazine (probably his own vote)

I think we can class this as a huge thread fail.