Author Topic: Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage  (Read 39968 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage
« Reply #200 on: October 29, 2010, 03:13:17 PM »
Considering the time you spend speaking into meatrods before plunging them down your throat, everything is possible....

lolz

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #201 on: October 29, 2010, 03:18:13 PM »
i would like to read your papers sir, i would like to know the truth.
I wanted to offer people in the bodybuilding community the truth about how this bodybuilding came about, under what auspices, and what is behind the scenes. If I cannot find it, I will rewrite it.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #202 on: October 29, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »
It's obvious it's a Reptilian. Think outside the box.
The answer is "yes".

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #203 on: October 31, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »

Alex23

« Reply #204 on: October 31, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #205 on: October 31, 2010, 04:18:47 PM »
listen old geezer,,i understand your view of the world is in one aspect and very square one ,,the one human are tought from very young age and you ofcourse is part of generation who is prime example to the learning behavior the all program wanted to establish and indeed established,,
now listen carefully ,, i do not make a posting out of this ,,i will keep it on here because this is something i can get murdered for and its not hormones or bodybuilding related,, open your old geezer eyes and READ!

back 18 years ago i was chosen to be part of a program ,, a program going on for many years been going on through majority of the second half of 20th century,, again you fellas think in aspect of america,,true usa is a super power military aspect within human race and back then everything still went through it ,,now days it is international program LEAD BY USA,, the program has started in 1957 when i entered it i did not knwo what i was entering ,,they took me for my dimentions and iq,,yes bodybuilding did help and me being in the hormone industry and from very respected rich family also hellped tremendesly but then i did not know it,, i was hired by a company called jetech as security personal with very good income they knew i was bodybuild,,infact they knew everything about me which then i didnt put together,, later on when my paychecks never came like regular joe i understood where i was standing,,we had one mission and the misson was the following: silence by any means,,wether thretening,, injuring,,hurting loved ones,,erasing past history ,,and killing,, we had a name ,,everyone knew about us but no body belived we existed among your old geezer neck of the woods and your follow up generations,,our name was MEN IN BLACK,,and im not talking about no movie,,i never had hat i never looked important ,,we did have nice cars and wore black but that was the extent of it ,,oru mission was to achive the mission we are given in the shortest most effective way including murdering,,yes we had license to murder,,infact we did not exist if you ask anyone in the goverment

i was with this so caled company for 7 years,,as i said before my iq is very high,,i know its not typical of bodybuilders but youll be surprised ,,by the way bodybuilding is also the only thing that kept me sane al those years,,it gave me something to relate to society with because what we were doing was crimes against the international community and we had guys all over uk,, australia,, all of europe,, after 7 years when i already was top secret security level i was offered adbvancemnet to an office job with a business company in germany that has few locations in usa,,i took it and the fat pay check,, little did i know of what i was getting myself into ,, i already knew on the existance of extra terestrials and that we been visited for many many years,,i knew that the bible was full of dipictions,,i knew all of that but like you i did not actually believe it per say ,,i said its optional but never put too much thinking into it,,

well,, when they hired me on the first month i was introduced to whats been going on on planet earth in the last 100 years since the beggining of the planet,,but last 100 years in particular with actual evidence,,i had few choices then ,,but i felt powerful ,,i liked that feeling,,remember i came from a very respectable field before hand ,,the hormones field which i dont talk much here about ,,but PHARMACUTICAL DRUGS has a lot to do with the people behind the big operations and my way to where i am now was all paved not only due to luck but also due to history,,i was awarded luna clearance 3 years ago,,this is third highest security clearance in the history of planet earth ,,above me as of today there are only 2 and they are cosmic and majestic  as of 2010,,

i sit on panels ,,so call busines panels ,,no one know i write on getbig.com,,i either do bodybuilding or sit on panels,,my job today is giving orders mainly ,,and supervising final procesess ,,before that i used to be in charge of financial aspect and money contributions to this organizations and research groups,,

we work with the us goverment because its our leader on earth as only superpower ,,the president of usa is way under us security level he is only good for security level at the nuclear numbers which is a numbered SL,,he comes and go 4-8 years we stay in this forever,,he has very little idea about where the money goes or that there is even money ,,the money we get is mainly contributions and black budgets for military operations ,,no one knows where the money goes beside top 4 security levels which im part of ,,

you realy dont need to know much more because im at very high risk by even writing what im writing here,,i will go ahead and put some facts for you my friend so eventhough you are very brain washed and human race designed and not by yoru fault i admit ,,you stil shoudl know the truth ,,it will soon come out in pieces first there will come an acknolegment that there is life and discovery of life,,you can see it now with the water on the moon ,,the lies you been lied to can not be hidden no more due to the technology that catching up ,,technology we gathered back in the 50s  but now you cant hide it anymore so they do what they have to do and integrate it all into your brain in small bites and pieces,,make sure you read your yahoo and google every day and you will see if you are smart you will see between the lines that they reveal a little more everytime,,from not sure about data like water,, to little water,,to more than little water,,to the ability to live on the moon and mars easily,,etc

the facts you need to know are as follows:

since the late 19th century we have documented ufo crashed on earth ,,first one in the late 1800s before there were airplanes

1957 is when your american president doomed you but he wanted to protect you and made an agreement which was not followed by either side not them and not us,,

area 51 is real but what you are looking for is at section s4 and since the 80s was transfered to 4 other military bases inaddition to s4

there are 8 underground bases on the us main land only responsible for extra terestrial reverse engeneering excluding s4,,we have yet to understand the engeneering we keep failing because we lack the biological cpacity to fly them we do have the element 115 at 700 kg a little less now

extraterestrials and time travel are CLOSELY related,,

autec was for many years the key enterance and exit point from dimention to dimention i dont and cant go into the reason why

vortexes that includes many so called holy places are maped on earth to the t and are point of enterance and exit from dimention to dimention

hybrids are among you ,,yes that means 3rd and forth generations that look human,,but as i said before in other post in past you are all an evolution with alien dna ,,that what got you from monkys to humans,,the hybrid im talking about is more advancd hybrid that i prefer not to talk about

the human in control are NOT PART OF THE CONGRESS OR AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION,,the NAVY is the superior control over the program ,,used to be american navy now it is controled internationsal command naval center lead by american,,there are no one above him he is majestic 12,,there are only 10 other humans at his level,,

at the luna level which im at,, there are close to 5000 humans

i persoanlly have no zone responsibility,,but i still carry a no identity passport in other words i can live any place in the world i wish to ,,i can practically do whatever i want,, money will never be my problem to the rest of my life,,
zone responsibily start at cosmic level and end there,, the cosmic level individuals are responsible to zone of energy on planet earth,, such as egypt,, south america,,etc all the so called spacial structurses there that were guided in design by extra terestrials are under the cosmic level security clearance control,,majestic are the final authority when it comes to planet earth final responses,,incase of disaster interplanetery that involve planet eath the president become majetic12 clearance level,,that has only happened once to this date and it was in 1957,,in 1947 the preseident of usa truman also was in on it but because we did not have a program intact then,,so he was the original mj12 clearance level

we let them do whatever they want,,they let us live life in peace,,that basically the agreement we established ,,we broke it many times and they did too ,,the fact stays that we cant stop them ,,and we discovered that they cant harm us because we are part of them in the long ansestry ,,they did not come here to ruin us ,,thats why its more brushed under the carpet rather than met with severe alert,,,the alert now days is because of fear of humans actions the general population and thats what i see as crime

now,, read it over AND OVER and over,,i can not go into more detail than i give you ,,you want evidence? you cant have it ,,not now days ,,thats what the all program was about,,hiding ,,denyins ,,keeping the human race safe,,im not the final authority ,,i cant lead you into the tresure,,because both you and i will be killed with out a blink,,remember i write what i write in specific way inorder to sound insane ,,and i do it well ,,but EVERY SINGLE WORD I WRITE HERE IS TRUTH,,

now you can take it with you ,,you can ignore it ,,you can accept it ,,you can reply ,,you can laugh it off,,the reality is that one day one of your family members will know it was true ,,because everything has beggining ,,middle and end ,,everything!

the election 2008 went the wrong way ,,as i said before ,,time travel is an aspect of dimentions,,the wrong person was chosen ,,yes i myself wanted him to be chosen and thats why proped the other one on this board since i knew that generation nothingness will rebel,,in reailty i wanted him to be chosen inorder to legalize all the alien humans in america,,which will happen,,butu the wrong choice was made for the american country and you will see it in the future

you need to understand that the most important thing you have as human race is yourslef,,you need to protect yourself and treat eachother like you ar the same ,,because you ARE the same,,passport andall that mean nothing in the big scheme of things,,you are 1 out of many living forms that are light years more advanced,,,i do believe that most humanity will be able to accept it and wont off itself,,i dont think like some of the fellas i been working with ,,that people will go and commit suicide,,but im in minority as of now,,

just remember you are 1 ,,1 people among many difference races of beings,,

i will end with a saying a very important one that you should always remember,,YOUR GODS werer extra terestrial,, the ones who dipicted on drwaings and statues greek gods ,,the ones who dipicted all big and muscular at the level of a professional bodybuilder at many times,,they were extra terestrials ,,they were the huskies scandinavian looking ones who came from space and were responsible to a lot of your history including deisgn and relegious/reading learning process,,you feared them but also adored them ,,you as human being need to understand that their sheer size was not belong in that time,,they were not human and not only that but the use of hormones was available where they came from,,their size of musculairty with the low body fat was due to physical activity involoving resistance and weight inaddition to SYNTETIC HORMONES,,AND THATS WHERE BODYBUILDING GETS INTO PLACE,,YOU THE BODYBUILDERS WERE CHOSEN FROM LONG LONG TIME AGO TO LEAD PLANET EARTH ,,YOU TOOK IT NOW DAYS AND RUINED IT IN MANY WAYS,,BUT THE ORIGINAL PHYSIQE THE HUMAN BODY WAS MEANT TO BE WAS IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOUR GODS,,THATS WHERE ALL THE CONNECTION TO BODYBUILDING COME INTO ,,ITS THE ONLY PATH INTO THE PAST,,IT IS THE ONLY CONNECTION INTO A SIMPLE ACITIVITY THAT WAS DONE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF EARTHLY TIME AND BEFOREHAND INTERPLANETERY BY SOME SPECIES (THE GREYS ARE EXACT OPPOSITE OF US AND OUR ANCESTORS AND THEY USE THEM SOMETIMES AS HUMANOIDS TOO BUT THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF THEM)THAT LATER ON BECAME YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOU ARE A DNA MUTATION BETWEEN MONKEY AND EXTRA TERESTRIAL KNOWN AS THE TALL WHITES,,BODYBUILDING IS THE ONLY ACTIVITY THAT DOESNT CHANGE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF YOUR TIME,,YOU CANT ADVANCE IT,,ITS ALWAYS THE SAME,,THE HORMONES WERE THERE FROM THE BEGGINING ,,YOUR BRAIN DESIGNED LATER ON WITH HUMAN HISTORY DEVELOPMENT,,TO ABSORB THE HISTORY YOUR PLANETARY LEADERS WANTED YOU AND THE JOB HAS BEEN SUCESSFUL,,

please try to nto respond to this because i can not answer million questions and my time on this board is very limited and i want to keep it to hormones,,but its time to open eyes ,,i wrote it mainly for the old geezer ,,to start open his eyes,,time will prove me right,, in due time.

gh15 approved

Quoted for length. Unfortunately not much substance.

The fact that people with this sort of grand delusions exist makes me afraid of the dark.
from incomplete data

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #206 on: October 31, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »
The trouble with possibilities is that anything might be possible. Perhaps the people doing the movie told that lady to walk through holding that thing and talking and then someone seeing this film in the future will imagine she is time travelling!

The more I read about time travel and the problems the less likely I think it will ever happen. Clearly no one has visited from the future because it hasn't happened yet. That alone is a paradox. Then you have the problems of the immense amount of energy required and I think it becomes wishful thinking and just science fiction. It is one thing to have a machine and go to the past. Will the machine go with you? If not you won't be able to get back. I can tell you that as you age things change and if you leave your home town for say 50 years and then return just about everyone you knew might not live there any more and you won't know many at all. I doubt it would be something anyone would do especially if there is no way to return.

Of course, on Getbig anything is possible and our own steroid god travels to different times quite regularly. Of course gh15's predictions were wrong about the last presidential election but he explained that he said what he did to try to make people vote the other way. Yeah, sure.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: November 08, 2010, 08:41:50 AM »
listen old geezer,,i understand your view of the world is in one aspect and very square one ,,the one human are tought from very young age and you ofcourse is part of generation who is prime example to the learning behavior the all program wanted to establish and indeed established,,
now listen carefully ,, i do not make a posting out of this ,,i will keep it on here because this is something i can get murdered for and its not hormones or bodybuilding related,, open your old geezer eyes and READ!

back 18 years ago i was chosen to be part of a program ,, a program going on for many years been going on through majority of the second half of 20th century,, again you fellas think in aspect of america,,true usa is a super power military aspect within human race and back then everything still went through it ,,now days it is international program LEAD BY USA,, the program has started in 1957 when i entered it i did not knwo what i was entering ,,they took me for my dimentions and iq,,yes bodybuilding did help and me being in the hormone industry and from very respected rich family also hellped tremendesly but then i did not know it,, i was hired by a company called jetech as security personal with very good income they knew i was bodybuild,,infact they knew everything about me which then i didnt put together,, later on when my paychecks never came like regular joe i understood where i was standing,,we had one mission and the misson was the following: silence by any means,,wether thretening,, injuring,,hurting loved ones,,erasing past history ,,and killing,, we had a name ,,everyone knew about us but no body belived we existed among your old geezer neck of the woods and your follow up generations,,our name was MEN IN BLACK,,and im not talking about no movie,,i never had hat i never looked important ,,we did have nice cars and wore black but that was the extent of it ,,oru mission was to achive the mission we are given in the shortest most effective way including murdering,,yes we had license to murder,,infact we did not exist if you ask anyone in the goverment

i was with this so caled company for 7 years,,as i said before my iq is very high,,i know its not typical of bodybuilders but youll be surprised ,,by the way bodybuilding is also the only thing that kept me sane al those years,,it gave me something to relate to society with because what we were doing was crimes against the international community and we had guys all over uk,, australia,, all of europe,, after 7 years when i already was top secret security level i was offered adbvancemnet to an office job with a business company in germany that has few locations in usa,,i took it and the fat pay check,, little did i know of what i was getting myself into ,, i already knew on the existance of extra terestrials and that we been visited for many many years,,i knew that the bible was full of dipictions,,i knew all of that but like you i did not actually believe it per say ,,i said its optional but never put too much thinking into it,,

well,, when they hired me on the first month i was introduced to whats been going on on planet earth in the last 100 years since the beggining of the planet,,but last 100 years in particular with actual evidence,,i had few choices then ,,but i felt powerful ,,i liked that feeling,,remember i came from a very respectable field before hand ,,the hormones field which i dont talk much here about ,,but PHARMACUTICAL DRUGS has a lot to do with the people behind the big operations and my way to where i am now was all paved not only due to luck but also due to history,,i was awarded luna clearance 3 years ago,,this is third highest security clearance in the history of planet earth ,,above me as of today there are only 2 and they are cosmic and majestic  as of 2010,,

i sit on panels ,,so call busines panels ,,no one know i write on getbig.com,,i either do bodybuilding or sit on panels,,my job today is giving orders mainly ,,and supervising final procesess ,,before that i used to be in charge of financial aspect and money contributions to this organizations and research groups,,

we work with the us goverment because its our leader on earth as only superpower ,,the president of usa is way under us security level he is only good for security level at the nuclear numbers which is a numbered SL,,he comes and go 4-8 years we stay in this forever,,he has very little idea about where the money goes or that there is even money ,,the money we get is mainly contributions and black budgets for military operations ,,no one knows where the money goes beside top 4 security levels which im part of ,,

you realy dont need to know much more because im at very high risk by even writing what im writing here,,i will go ahead and put some facts for you my friend so eventhough you are very brain washed and human race designed and not by yoru fault i admit ,,you stil shoudl know the truth ,,it will soon come out in pieces first there will come an acknolegment that there is life and discovery of life,,you can see it now with the water on the moon ,,the lies you been lied to can not be hidden no more due to the technology that catching up ,,technology we gathered back in the 50s  but now you cant hide it anymore so they do what they have to do and integrate it all into your brain in small bites and pieces,,make sure you read your yahoo and google every day and you will see if you are smart you will see between the lines that they reveal a little more everytime,,from not sure about data like water,, to little water,,to more than little water,,to the ability to live on the moon and mars easily,,etc

the facts you need to know are as follows:

since the late 19th century we have documented ufo crashed on earth ,,first one in the late 1800s before there were airplanes

1957 is when your american president doomed you but he wanted to protect you and made an agreement which was not followed by either side not them and not us,,

area 51 is real but what you are looking for is at section s4 and since the 80s was transfered to 4 other military bases inaddition to s4

there are 8 underground bases on the us main land only responsible for extra terestrial reverse engeneering excluding s4,,we have yet to understand the engeneering we keep failing because we lack the biological cpacity to fly them we do have the element 115 at 700 kg a little less now

extraterestrials and time travel are CLOSELY related,,

autec was for many years the key enterance and exit point from dimention to dimention i dont and cant go into the reason why

vortexes that includes many so called holy places are maped on earth to the t and are point of enterance and exit from dimention to dimention

hybrids are among you ,,yes that means 3rd and forth generations that look human,,but as i said before in other post in past you are all an evolution with alien dna ,,that what got you from monkys to humans,,the hybrid im talking about is more advancd hybrid that i prefer not to talk about

the human in control are NOT PART OF THE CONGRESS OR AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION,,the NAVY is the superior control over the program ,,used to be american navy now it is controled internationsal command naval center lead by american,,there are no one above him he is majestic 12,,there are only 10 other humans at his level,,

at the luna level which im at,, there are close to 5000 humans

i persoanlly have no zone responsibility,,but i still carry a no identity passport in other words i can live any place in the world i wish to ,,i can practically do whatever i want,, money will never be my problem to the rest of my life,,
zone responsibily start at cosmic level and end there,, the cosmic level individuals are responsible to zone of energy on planet earth,, such as egypt,, south america,,etc all the so called spacial structurses there that were guided in design by extra terestrials are under the cosmic level security clearance control,,majestic are the final authority when it comes to planet earth final responses,,incase of disaster interplanetery that involve planet eath the president become majetic12 clearance level,,that has only happened once to this date and it was in 1957,,in 1947 the preseident of usa truman also was in on it but because we did not have a program intact then,,so he was the original mj12 clearance level

we let them do whatever they want,,they let us live life in peace,,that basically the agreement we established ,,we broke it many times and they did too ,,the fact stays that we cant stop them ,,and we discovered that they cant harm us because we are part of them in the long ansestry ,,they did not come here to ruin us ,,thats why its more brushed under the carpet rather than met with severe alert,,,the alert now days is because of fear of humans actions the general population and thats what i see as crime

now,, read it over AND OVER and over,,i can not go into more detail than i give you ,,you want evidence? you cant have it ,,not now days ,,thats what the all program was about,,hiding ,,denyins ,,keeping the human race safe,,im not the final authority ,,i cant lead you into the tresure,,because both you and i will be killed with out a blink,,remember i write what i write in specific way inorder to sound insane ,,and i do it well ,,but EVERY SINGLE WORD I WRITE HERE IS TRUTH,,

now you can take it with you ,,you can ignore it ,,you can accept it ,,you can reply ,,you can laugh it off,,the reality is that one day one of your family members will know it was true ,,because everything has beggining ,,middle and end ,,everything!

the election 2008 went the wrong way ,,as i said before ,,time travel is an aspect of dimentions,,the wrong person was chosen ,,yes i myself wanted him to be chosen and thats why proped the other one on this board since i knew that generation nothingness will rebel,,in reailty i wanted him to be chosen inorder to legalize all the alien humans in america,,which will happen,,butu the wrong choice was made for the american country and you will see it in the future

you need to understand that the most important thing you have as human race is yourslef,,you need to protect yourself and treat eachother like you ar the same ,,because you ARE the same,,passport andall that mean nothing in the big scheme of things,,you are 1 out of many living forms that are light years more advanced,,,i do believe that most humanity will be able to accept it and wont off itself,,i dont think like some of the fellas i been working with ,,that people will go and commit suicide,,but im in minority as of now,,

just remember you are 1 ,,1 people among many difference races of beings,,

i will end with a saying a very important one that you should always remember,,YOUR GODS werer extra terestrial,, the ones who dipicted on drwaings and statues greek gods ,,the ones who dipicted all big and muscular at the level of a professional bodybuilder at many times,,they were extra terestrials ,,they were the huskies scandinavian looking ones who came from space and were responsible to a lot of your history including deisgn and relegious/reading learning process,,you feared them but also adored them ,,you as human being need to understand that their sheer size was not belong in that time,,they were not human and not only that but the use of hormones was available where they came from,,their size of musculairty with the low body fat was due to physical activity involoving resistance and weight inaddition to SYNTETIC HORMONES,,AND THATS WHERE BODYBUILDING GETS INTO PLACE,,YOU THE BODYBUILDERS WERE CHOSEN FROM LONG LONG TIME AGO TO LEAD PLANET EARTH ,,YOU TOOK IT NOW DAYS AND RUINED IT IN MANY WAYS,,BUT THE ORIGINAL PHYSIQE THE HUMAN BODY WAS MEANT TO BE WAS IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOUR GODS,,THATS WHERE ALL THE CONNECTION TO BODYBUILDING COME INTO ,,ITS THE ONLY PATH INTO THE PAST,,IT IS THE ONLY CONNECTION INTO A SIMPLE ACITIVITY THAT WAS DONE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF EARTHLY TIME AND BEFOREHAND INTERPLANETERY BY SOME SPECIES (THE GREYS ARE EXACT OPPOSITE OF US AND OUR ANCESTORS AND THEY USE THEM SOMETIMES AS HUMANOIDS TOO BUT THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF THEM)THAT LATER ON BECAME YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOU ARE A DNA MUTATION BETWEEN MONKEY AND EXTRA TERESTRIAL KNOWN AS THE TALL WHITES,,BODYBUILDING IS THE ONLY ACTIVITY THAT DOESNT CHANGE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF YOUR TIME,,YOU CANT ADVANCE IT,,ITS ALWAYS THE SAME,,THE HORMONES WERE THERE FROM THE BEGGINING ,,YOUR BRAIN DESIGNED LATER ON WITH HUMAN HISTORY DEVELOPMENT,,TO ABSORB THE HISTORY YOUR PLANETARY LEADERS WANTED YOU AND THE JOB HAS BEEN SUCESSFUL,,

please try to nto respond to this because i can not answer million questions and my time on this board is very limited and i want to keep it to hormones,,but its time to open eyes ,,i wrote it mainly for the old geezer ,,to start open his eyes,,time will prove me right,, in due time.

gh15 approved

Holy shit.......gh15 you should seriously consider writing a movie script..  :o :o :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2010, 08:55:50 AM »
Holy shit.......gh15 you should seriously consider writing a movie script..  :o :o :o
Riiiiight......it would make a great science fiction!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 08, 2010, 08:57:19 AM »
Riiiiight......it would make a great science fiction!!
How the fuck did he think all of that...lol gh15 got some talent for sure.  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2010, 09:17:27 AM »
How the fuck did he think all of that...lol gh15 got some talent for sure.  8)

Yeah,it`s a good Sci-Fi movie script for sure!

No disrespect to him,but that post reeks of insanity if he`s really serious.

How does anyone take this shit seriously?  ???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2010, 01:13:26 PM »

How does anyone take this shit seriously?  ???
lol the creepy thing about it is that its so "perfect" witten and connected that i actually start believing it.. :-X

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2010, 10:46:26 PM »

How does anyone take this shit seriously?  ???

After the aliens with solar panel eyes that control humans with infrared rays to build the pyramids with the help of space-element 115 he somehow lost me.  :-\

But i have to say, this part was the best for me:

AND THATS WHERE BODYBUILDING GETS INTO PLACE,,YOU THE BODYBUILDERS WERE CHOSEN FROM LONG LONG TIME AGO TO LEAD PLANET EARTH

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 09, 2010, 01:47:03 AM »
After the aliens with solar panel eyes that control humans with infrared rays to build the pyramids with the help of space-element 115 he somehow lost me.  :-\

But i have to say, this part was the best for me:

LOL  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #214 on: November 09, 2010, 07:16:33 AM »
LOL  ;D

Can you imagine Jay Cutler as president of the united states?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #215 on: November 09, 2010, 07:53:39 AM »
I think the honestly thing this thread has made insanely clear (and also where this time traveller thing originated) is how many people on getbig listen to Coast to Coast ! :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2010, 09:51:08 AM »
the sad thing friends is that lifting weight is the only thing that never changes,,think about how thw world has changed to the worst,,justin timberlake or  jostin briberlake either one usless talentless and not musician,,same for the whore spears,,they took the youth and ruined it from the core,,then the movie started to follow,,and then on top of the cake you got the hood who cant even start writing music because they have no clue to what it is ,,they spreach what they do and it is getto life crimes in other words they preech their crap through words that the white dj decided to put on radio,,if they are lucky mnm come along and make a nice catchy tune in the middle so it sits in the head for couple weeks and then poof gone,,nothing is memorable anymorre,,movies change every week and are about nothing,,nothing holds the movie have very minimal talent and ideas put into it ,,only visuals ,,there is no script worth of nothing,,same for music,,yuo got song like beatiful girl by that chinease homo ,,that song woudnt even make top 20 back in the 80s and now it is in radio everywhere and its just not the same level of musicians they are not coming with any backround or talent

thikn about how many relashionship facebook wed site ruined,,how everyone try to write their life on that piece of crap internet page and basically write nothing about nothing ,,every little activity or thing the woman is putting there especaily the americano whore,,think how many of those whores and male whores cheat on eachother over that internet face book and mmy space,,no wonder girls hang themselves ,,every second page you see some other fucked up human write fml i had to actualy be told that it meant fuck my life  :D,,where did thids society got to and where is it going

look at today girls between ages 16-30 sometimes much later than that,,they are brainless,,there is simply nothing there,,emptyness,,it wasnt like that back in the 80s beggining of 90s,,there was time it was not like that,,yes you fucked but the woman was not completely recless and fucked in head,,now days they are fucked in head,,they can only relate to you in one aspect and it is  S E X ,,they are A.D.D AND OCD AND MOST OF THEM ON PILLS AND MEDS OF GENERICS FOR CHIMICAL UNBALANCES THAT RESULTING FROM PRESSURE THEY ARE PUT THROUGH THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEARS TO BE LIKE OTHER WHORES ,,someone is to blame for that,,back in the day there were 9 out of 10 girl normal,,nowday it is 1 out of 10 normal,,you do the math here ,,weights never change

its nasty whats going on and it WAS NOT always like this ,,this is new level and the down fall of americana,,

what you actually stay with that connect you back to the past is the weight lifting my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #217 on: November 09, 2010, 02:02:43 PM »
gh15 is full of crap. He writes that the gods of ancient Greece were depictions of super alien beings because those ancient people couldn't have built the physiques seen in the sculpture. Well that is patent nonsense. The ancient Greeks did exercise and also a lot of manual labour and walking. That is sufficient to get the physiques we witness on their sculpture. Also, sculptors often exaggerate and idealize the human body. It is easy to add a bit of muscle here and there and subtract some body fat. The evidence is from photos of actual sculpture.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 09, 2010, 02:14:53 PM »
gh15 is full of crap. He writes that the gods of ancient Greece were depictions of super alien beings because those ancient people couldn't have built the physiques seen in the sculpture. Well that is patent nonsense. The ancient Greeks did exercise and also a lot of manual labour and walking. That is sufficient to get the physiques we witness on their sculpture. Also, sculptors often exaggerate and idealize the human body. It is easy to add a bit of muscle here and there and subtract some body fat. The evidence is from photos of actual sculpture.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: November 09, 2010, 04:37:31 PM »
the sad thing friends is that lifting weight is the only thing that never changes,,think about how thw world has changed to the worst,,justin timberlake or  jostin briberlake either one usless talentless and not musician,,same for the whore spears,,they took the youth and ruined it from the core,,then the movie started to follow,,and then on top of the cake you got the hood who cant even start writing music because they have no clue to what it is ,,they spreach what they do and it is getto life crimes in other words they preech their crap through words that the white dj decided to put on radio,,if they are lucky mnm come along and make a nice catchy tune in the middle so it sits in the head for couple weeks and then poof gone,,nothing is memorable anymorre,,movies change every week and are about nothing,,nothing holds the movie have very minimal talent and ideas put into it ,,only visuals ,,there is no script worth of nothing,,same for music,,yuo got song like beatiful girl by that chinease homo ,,that song woudnt even make top 20 back in the 80s and now it is in radio everywhere and its just not the same level of musicians they are not coming with any backround or talent

thikn about how many relashionship facebook wed site ruined,,how everyone try to write their life on that piece of crap internet page and basically write nothing about nothing ,,every little activity or thing the woman is putting there especaily the americano whore,,think how many of those whores and male whores cheat on eachother over that internet face book and mmy space,,no wonder girls hang themselves ,,every second page you see some other fucked up human write fml i had to actualy be told that it meant fuck my life  :D,,where did thids society got to and where is it going

look at today girls between ages 16-30 sometimes much later than that,,they are brainless,,there is simply nothing there,,emptyness,,it wasnt like that back in the 80s beggining of 90s,,there was time it was not like that,,yes you fucked but the woman was not completely recless and fucked in head,,now days they are fucked in head,,they can only relate to you in one aspect and it is  S E X ,,they are A.D.D AND OCD AND MOST OF THEM ON PILLS AND MEDS OF GENERICS FOR CHIMICAL UNBALANCES THAT RESULTING FROM PRESSURE THEY ARE PUT THROUGH THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEARS TO BE LIKE OTHER WHORES ,,someone is to blame for that,,back in the day there were 9 out of 10 girl normal,,nowday it is 1 out of 10 normal,,you do the math here ,,weights never change

its nasty whats going on and it WAS NOT always like this ,,this is new level and the down fall of americana,,

what you actually stay with that connect you back to the past is the weight lifting my friends

gh15 approved

very very good post,, this is the babaloo generation

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #220 on: November 09, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »
I'm sorry but Zeus clearly juiced.

O

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #221 on: November 09, 2010, 04:45:43 PM »

gh15 approved

ur a fukn idiot...... i can't believe anyone even listens/entertains you here ....LOL

monstercalves  8)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: November 09, 2010, 04:47:38 PM »
I'm sorry but Zeus clearly juiced.

who do u think his supplier was?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #223 on: November 09, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »

who do u think his supplier was?

The God of hormones.
O

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: November 09, 2010, 04:56:28 PM »
The God of hormones.

lmao

just noticed ur blade runner pic ..... i watched it in the cinema about 10 years ago just me and my best mate in the whole cinema ..... and of course the guy that works with the reels in the back

thats an amazing scene..... one of the best movie/acting scenes ever