Author Topic: NFL - Brancos vs Pats game  (Read 3174 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: NFL - Brancos vs Pats game
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2014, 06:08:35 PM »
i can hear the jokes now.  Smoke-A Bowl

That's a good one too.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2014, 06:14:19 PM »
i can hear the jokes now.  Smoke-A Bowl

Haha!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2014, 06:22:57 PM »
SEATTLE player just got his knee bent to a career-ending angle...

and they're STILL not letting him keep the ball.  Poor dude.  Not reviewable.  SEA gets the ball back and will win now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2014, 06:26:48 PM »
SEATTLE player just got his knee bent to a career-ending angle...

and they're STILL not letting him keep the ball.  Poor dude.  Not reviewable.  SEA gets the ball back and will win now.

It was an SF player. NoVarro Bowman

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2014, 06:33:27 PM »
It was an SF player. NoVarro Bowman

yeah that's what i meant.  I get all these tier3 westcoast teams mixed up :)

I wonder how many TDs Denver will be favored by in the SB.   This game is like watching two extremely wasted people trying to have sex in a Pinto.  It's just a matter of which one will impale their anus on the gearshift first.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2014, 06:36:55 PM »
yeah that's what i meant.  I get all these tier3 westcoast teams mixed up :)

I wonder how many TDs Denver will be favored by in the SB.   This game is like watching two extremely wasted people trying to have sex in a Pinto.  It's just a matter of which one will impale their anus on the gearshift first.

;D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2014, 07:06:23 PM »
I understand why people are picking the Broncos b/c the "experts" love to suck Peyton M's dick, but new england is going to win this game.  They're peaking at the right time.  Denver looked best around mid-season.  They're still good, but as Drago told Rocky....."You will lose". (Even though Drago eventually lost  ;D)

Uhh.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2014, 07:08:45 PM »
I wonder how many TDs Denver will be favored by in the SB.

Not even one, if they are favored at all.
Y

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2014, 07:40:04 PM »
The story line and money are on Peyton and his fused neck. That sells merchandise for this Superbowl.  Not as good as the Katrina Bowl but marketable.  

Take Seattle +

Fuck Colorado with all my heart!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2014, 07:45:01 PM »

Fuck Colorado with all my heart!

Show me on the doll where Colorado touched you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2014, 07:45:42 PM »

lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2014, 07:47:41 PM »

???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2014, 08:20:25 PM »
Brady crapped all over himself 2day. Missed some key throws that would have kept them in the game. If the refs allow Seattle to play the way they play on defense, it should be a walk in the park for them to beat Denver. But something tells me that the refs are going to really be pro Denver and give them most of the calls...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »
Brady crapped all over himself 2day. Missed some key throws that would have kept them in the game. If the refs allow Seattle to play the way they play on defense, it should be a walk in the park for them to beat Denver. But something tells me that the refs are going to really be pro Denver and give them most of the calls...

C'mon.  I know you're a NE fan but don't go the typical route.

Manning was a beast today.  And he got screwed on his teams first drive when one of his receivers got manhandled, then faceguarded which should have been 1st and goal.  He was a monster today, and picked apart NE's defense.

There's no agenda.  NFC should win based on superior defense, but Manning has had the best season in football history for a QB, so Denver could win fair and square.
Y

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 09:06:24 PM »
Not even one, if they are favored at all.
Denver by 1 and a half as of now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2014, 09:11:10 PM »
Denver by 1 and a half as of now.

http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/nfl/2014-01-19/super-bowl-point-spread-broncos-seahawks-betting-line-vegas-odds-total

SEA was initially favored.  Some have DEN at 2 1/2 now.  

It'll be interesting to see the fluctuation in the line as the weather forecast changes :)  

Although even against NE (with gronkowski) in record cold temps on the road, it took a special teams mistake in overtime to lose a game where they had a 23 point lead.  So Denver actually IS a good cold weather team this year.  

Would the team that beat NE handily today have been able to waltz into Seattle and win today?  yes, I think so.  The 49ers had a giftwrapped comeback... Cap's poor judgment cost them the game.  Manning wouldn't have thrown a pick there.

Plus, the emotions of Sherman... dude is going to be exhausted by game time just from blowing his cortisol levels in interviews over the next 2 weeks. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2014, 09:14:32 PM »
http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/nfl/2014-01-19/super-bowl-point-spread-broncos-seahawks-betting-line-vegas-odds-total

It'll be interesting to see the fluctuation in the line as the weather forecast changes :)  

Although even against NE (with gronkowski) in record cold temps on the road, it took a special teams mistake in overtime to lose a game where they had a 23 point lead.  So Denver actually IS a good cold weather team this year.  

Would the team that beat NE handily today have been able to waltz into Seattle and win today?  yes, I think so.  The 49ers had a giftwrapped comeback... Cap's poor judgment cost them the game.  Manning wouldn't have thrown a pick there.

Plus, the emotions of Sherman... dude is going to be exhausted by game time just from blowing his cortisol levels in interviews over the next 2 weeks. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2014, 11:39:33 PM »

Yeah, he wouldn't have thrown that pick against the Saints when they were driving for the tie in the Katrina Bowl either.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2014, 07:43:23 AM »
Brady shit the bed on Sunday.  He was missing wide open receivers down the field all day. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2014, 09:02:53 AM »
Brady shit the bed on Sunday.  He was missing wide open receivers down the field all day. 

Yep.... it's tough to blame his weakened receivers when he was missing guys that WERE wide open.

Brady was sick with flu one day this week, right?  He looked weak all day.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2014, 02:21:15 PM »

Manning constantly throws wounded ducks. There are Jr.High school players that throw a tighter ball. That's why if there is any type of wind or bad weather, Denver is in big trouble against Seattle...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2014, 02:23:15 PM »
Manning constantly throws wounded ducks. There are Jr.High school players that throw a tighter ball. That's why if there is any type of wind or bad weather, Denver is in big trouble against Seattle...

agreed there.  With no wind, he's cutting up that defense with short passes + their brutal running game.

With major wind or snow, it's going to get clusterfckish for Denver fast.

Broncos are now 3 point favorites and rising.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24414376/super-bowl-odds-and-line-broncos-a-pick-em-against-seasf

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2014, 02:24:25 PM »
agreed there.  With no wind, he's cutting up that defense with short passes + their brutal running game.

With major wind or snow, it's going to get clusterfckish for Denver fast.

Broncos are now 3 point favorites and rising.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24414376/super-bowl-odds-and-line-broncos-a-pick-em-against-seasf

Retards