Author Topic: How Mitt’s Tax Returns Show His Character Defect  (Read 3691 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: How Mitt’s Tax Returns Show His Character Defect
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 04:18:44 PM »
when your defense of romney's actions is "well, the piece of shit kenyan we hate is doing the exact same thing"...

it's not much of a defense.  

Thanks for helping us out.

You do realize that since the day Obama's failed Presidency began you and the other mindless dickweed libs who post here have made the same exact argument by comparing Obama to GW Bush-- right?

The reason why Mitt's argument makes perfect sense in this spot is because the pressure being exerted by Obama and his surrogates smacks of hypocrisy and takes the American people for fools. Obama has spent 4 million dollars+ of his own money to conceal all of his school transcripts among other things concerning his background. Has Romney spent a penny trying to conceal his tax records?

Bottom line, if Romney caves, he looks like a pussy. Because then Osama and his surrogates will trot out some other half baked request for information to make Mitt look bad or they will gloss over some meaningless detail in the tax return and run with it. The whole MSM is in the tank for Obama and they will do anything to help Obama get re-elected.

Bottom Line= MITT CANNOT WIN THE PRESIDENCY PLAYING DEFENSE. OBAMA CANNOT WIN THE ELECTION ON HIS RECORD. Romney needs to fight fire with fire and flat out tell Reid, Obama and everyone else to suck a cock. Put up or shut up.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
I've said before that I think Romney has used illegal schemes to evade taxes and I believe has been audited (which he said he has) and been caught and required to pay fines/penalties and back taxes.   Those are my beliefs based on Romney statements and I don't see that as a good feature in a POTUS

BTW - Sandusky is a pedophile and Reid is an old man so back to the drawing board for you on that one

you need to think of an analogy where you make a charge about Reid that he can easily disprove by releasing some documents which are totally in his control

Wow. I'm convinced.  ::)

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 04:43:42 PM »
Can he prove he wasnt at Penn State during that time?  Seems like that would be easy to prove.  But if that analogy doesn't work how about these?

How about explaining how someone went to Pakistan when it was on the U.S. State Departments no travel list and for that matter who takes spring break in Pakistan?  Or student records while at Columbia?  Or why you were the only president of the Harvard Law review that never published an article?  Of how many times you met Rod Blagojevich?  Or why it was acceptable to start your political campaign in the living room with a known terrorist?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2012, 06:19:20 PM »
I've said before that I think Romney has used illegal schemes to evade taxes and I believe has been audited (which he said he has) and been caught and required to pay fines/penalties and back taxes.   Those are my beliefs based on Romney statements and I don't see that as a good feature in a POTUS

BTW - Sandusky is a pedophile and Reid is an old man so back to the drawing board for you on that one

you need to think of an analogy where you make a charge about Reid that he can easily disprove by releasing some documents which are totally in his control

Then you should have a real problem with Geitner being Sec of the Treasury...........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2012, 06:21:17 PM »
Reid isn't accusing Romney of a crime so there isn't any comparison in that regard

If Reid is lying then Romney can easily prove that if he chooses to do so

Then what is there to discuss? Just more DC bullshit to gin up class warfare
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2012, 06:40:01 PM »
Thanks for helping us out.

You do realize that since the day Obama's failed Presidency began you and the other mindless dickweed libs who post here have made the same exact argument by comparing Obama to GW Bush-- right?

The reason why Mitt's argument makes perfect sense in this spot is because the pressure being exerted by Obama and his surrogates smacks of hypocrisy and takes the American people for fools. Obama has spent 4 million dollars+ of his own money to conceal all of his school transcripts among other things concerning his background. Has Romney spent a penny trying to conceal his tax records?

Bottom line, if Romney caves, he looks like a pussy. Because then Osama and his surrogates will trot out some other half baked request for information to make Mitt look bad or they will gloss over some meaningless detail in the tax return and run with it. The whole MSM is in the tank for Obama and they will do anything to help Obama get re-elected.

Bottom Line= MITT CANNOT WIN THE PRESIDENCY PLAYING DEFENSE. OBAMA CANNOT WIN THE ELECTION ON HIS RECORD. Romney needs to fight fire with fire and flat out tell Reid, Obama and everyone else to suck a cock. Put up or shut up.

^^^ This.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »
Then you should have a real problem with Geitner being Sec of the Treasury...........

I did at the time - you can go find the posts if you'd like

I said it was complete bullshit that he did not know he needed to pay his share of the self employment tax