Author Topic: 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil - Cedric McMillan disqualified - discuss  (Read 31791 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil - Cedric McMillan disqualified - discuss
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2013, 09:23:32 AM »
Hang on a second, I'll have to run that through the Google "Retard to English" translator.

LOL at running Test to get to 225 lbs.

OneDonkeyDickUpInMe, you're a fat "wannabe", in a few years, you will be a fat "never was". Being the brunt of all jokes is your station in life, accept it.
Bro why are you trying to drag me into an argument so you can be noticed around here? so, you want the crumbs that fall off my table, you are a nobody here, you do not contribute anything here at getbig, ZERO, you are hiding your identity and you have already admitted to being fat.

On top of that you have to lie about me being 225 on gear to win a debate lmao. I have been off the juice for 3 months and I ended up at 225 at the end of 3 months juice free. Today I am 240 and that is less then 10 days on the gear. Keep making shit up you POS.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2013, 09:49:40 AM »
Bro why are you trying to drag me into an argument so you can be noticed around here? so, you want the crumbs that fall off my table, you are a nobody here, you do not contribute anything here at getbig, ZERO, you are hiding your identity and you have already admitted to being fat.

On top of that you have to lie about me being 225 on gear to win a debate lmao. I have been off the juice for 3 months and I ended up at 225 at the end of 3 months juice free. Today I am 240 and that is less then 10 days on the gear. Keep making shit up you POS.

I have never "admitted" to being fat, simply because I'm not. You're gasping for air and no one is throwing your fat ass a life preserver.

You are sweet fuck all, mildly retarded, and couldn't win a small town BBing show. You have just admitted that within 3 months of being juice free you've lost all your muscle (water bloat). Loser!

So here's a hint for you OneCockTurnedIntoALollip op.....contribute or fuck off. Hopefully that will save Ron some bandwidth. No tell us all again how "grueling" a competitor's meeting is....Knobgobbler.

ukjeff

« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
Change the fucking record you soft boring twat, stop trying to get others to gang up on people, fight your own fucking battles mard arse.
Today I am 240 and that is less then 10 days on the gear
Water bloat , zero muscle.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2013, 10:17:16 AM »
I have never "admitted" to being fat, simply because I'm not. You're gasping for air and no one is throwing your fat ass a life preserver.

You are sweet fuck all, mildly retarded, and couldn't win a small town BBing show. You have just admitted that within 3 months of being juice free you've lost all your muscle (water bloat). Loser!

So here's a hint for you OneCockTurnedIntoALollip op.....contribute or fuck off. Hopefully that will save Ron some bandwidth. No tell us all again how "grueling" a competitor's meeting is....Knobgobbler.
Yes you did you fucken liar, you admitted to being fat and now you deleted your post, wow,  fucken gimmick.

Is there a reason you are hiding your identity, I don't have problem with anyone that does not but don't start shit on here unless you have an identity cause otherwise you are just a little scared bitch fronting a good one but to much of a pussy to show his face.  I am showing you who I am, in fact I live in Canada like you and am stage marshal for the shows in Ontario, why don't you come and say hi, I won't hurt you I promise, lmao,... hiding behind a keyboard.

I can't win a low show ???, oh that is why I won the overall at the first show I ever entered right. I also contribute tons here unlike your worthless ass.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2013, 10:17:48 AM »
Change the fucking record you soft boring twat, stop trying to get others to gang up on people, fight your own fucking battles mard arse.Water bloat , zero muscle.
20 inch arms bitch :-*

ukjeff

« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2013, 10:18:49 AM »
18.5 inch arms at 47 years old,...bitch. 

no fat either..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2013, 10:20:06 AM »

no fat either..

haha

post a recent pic  ;D
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2013, 10:20:38 AM »

no fat either..
so your arms are 2.5 inches bigger then when you competed ??? ???

ukjeff

« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2013, 10:21:40 AM »
no idea mate, never measured them before I started posting here.

I did it to satisfy your lustings.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2013, 10:22:20 AM »
haha

post a recent pic  ;D
He has not had enough after the beating you and BigCyp gave him, oh well back for round 2. :( :( :( :-\

ukjeff

« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2013, 10:22:33 AM »
haha

post a recent pic  ;D

post a pic full stop. ;)  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2013, 10:22:39 AM »
so your arms are 2.5 inches bigger then when you competed ??? ???

only if his arms are as full of shit as his head is
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2013, 10:23:37 AM »
no idea mate, never measured them before I started posting here.

I did it to satisfy your lustings.
They were 15 inches then or maybe, just maybe 16 inches from your national show so now they are 2.5 inches bigger right?

ukjeff

« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2013, 10:24:06 AM »
He has not had enough after the beating you and BigCyp gave him, oh well back for round 2. :( :( :( :-\

Fucking hell, there you go again, its getting laughable now how much backup you need to keep afloat.

Fight your own battles FFS

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2013, 10:24:43 AM »
onetime hard destroying ukqueef in this thread
T

ukjeff

« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2013, 10:25:13 AM »
They were 15 inches then or maybe, just maybe 16 inches from your national show so now they are 2.5 inches bigger right?
Were they?
Did you measure them?
Did you know Brandon Curry has 18.5 inch arms?

ukjeff

« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2013, 10:26:32 AM »
onetime hard destroying ukqueef in this thread

Lol, you guys must be reading another thread.
Why do you always post backing each other up with lies about whats actually happening?
Writing it down doesn't make it so.   ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2013, 10:28:31 AM »
bukake jeff melting like a pre menstrual twink in this thread
T

ukjeff

« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2013, 10:29:19 AM »
bukake jeff melting like a pre menstrual twink in this thread

see post above yours    ;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2013, 10:29:30 AM »
Yes you did you fucken liar, you admitted to being fat and now you deleted your post, wow,  fucken gimmick.

Is there a reason you are hiding your identity, I don't have problem with anyone that does not but don't start shit on here unless you have an identity cause otherwise you are just a little scared bitch fronting a good one but to much of a pussy to show his face.  I am showing you who I am, in fact I live in Canada like you and am stage marshal for the shows in Ontario, why don't you come and say hi, I won't hurt you I promise, lmao,... hiding behind a keyboard.

I can't win a low show ???, oh that is why I won the overall at the first show I ever entered right. I also contribute tons here unlike your worthless ass.

You're a raving fucking idiot. For chrissakes you are a tubby blunt fuck.

I never posted anything and deleted it.....you're making up bullshit because you're too stupid to respond intelligently.

I don't live in Canada - you moronic blowfish.

You're a stage marshall because you're a closet homo that wants to be near half undressed boys. Pfffft, winning a BBing show in Ontario = skinniest kid at fat camp. Fuck you and your religious nutjob fucking posts and your Mr. Timmins trophy ya fat kunt.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2013, 10:29:51 AM »
Lol, you guys must be reading another thread.
Why do you always post backing each other up with lies about whats actually happening?
Writing it down doesn't make it so.   ::)
why do you think everyone is backing up anyone, it is not that we are backing each other up, it's that you have are fucken goof and everyone who knows this want a piece of you.

You should have that about that before involving someones family on here. Now you can not post without getting crucified and this is a hole you can not crawl out of no matter what you say you GOOF.

ukjeff

« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2013, 10:32:10 AM »
why do you think everyone is backing up anyone, it is not that we are backing each other up, it's that you have are fucken goof and everyone who knows this want a piece of you.

You should have that about that before involving someones family on here. Now you can not post without getting crucified and this is a hole you can not crawl out of no matter what you say you GOOF.
apart from you that is, you normally start crying and call back up after 2 posts.

3,2,1........"no one likes you , go away"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »
You're a raving fucking idiot. For chrissakes you are a tubby blunt fuck.

I never posted anything and deleted it.....you're making up bullshit because you're too stupid to respond intelligently.

I don't live in Canada - you moronic blowfish.

You're a stage marshall because you're a closet homo that wants to be near half undressed boys. Pfffft, winning a BBing show in Ontario = skinniest kid at fat camp. Fuck you and your religious nutjob fucking posts and your Mr. Timmins trophy ya fat kunt.
keep them coming you fucken tool and yes you did delete a post and you are still hiding

hiding like a bitch, like tool. be a man tell us who you are, if your going to dish it be a fucken man and take it like a man you fat fuck.

evryone seen pics of me shredded so lets see a pic you fat fuck

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2013, 10:33:08 AM »
typical getbig back and fourth, grow up guys, quit aruging. remember this is Getbig aka home of the trolls and internet warriors.

I have seen Onetimes pic, the guy does indeed have a good physique.

ukjeff

« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2013, 10:33:23 AM »
You're a stage marshall because you're a closet homo that wants to be near half undressed boys.
Truth.
evryone seen pics of me shredded so lets see a pic you fat fuck
they are covered in dust and cobwebs though.