Author Topic: desperate........girls help please  (Read 8325 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: desperate........girls help please
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 05:50:23 PM »
Yes  they do that there. It Blew me away 1st time a woman came walking in the "guys?" shower in a gym in Holland. They think nothing of it. It's a bit unnerving to get eyed over by a chic when you look up and never have experienced it before in "YOUR" locker room. Travels a blast.

Funny story for you.....

In the Marines when I was in Somalia....I had something like this happen.

When I got there...because of the nature of the situation & being on a constant move....we were not 'allowed a shower' for a little over a month when I first got into country.  Well, we were allowed...but there was absolutely no where to shower.  So....it got to a point where this detachment I was involved with....we finally got to pitch tents, build shitters, & yes...made modified showers.  The first shower unit was made out of wooden tent pole box.  You pry the lid off & stand it up.  The height is about 7ft tall & you cut a hole in it so a 5 gallon water jug can fit in it.  You step inside...unscrew the cap & presto...instant 5 gallon shower.  Well, I was attached with a forward element made up of us US Marines, Australian Army, French Foreign Legion....& some media.  Well, the Media had female reporters.  Being that we hadn't had a shower in so long (& we really didn't care) we showered right in broad daylight right out for anyone that cared.  Then again...Marines aren't exactly shy folk to begin with.  The women reporters were a little startled to say the least.

A month later we had engineers set up conex boxes adapted to a modified shower rig.  By the time....the US Army moved in with female's in their outfit.  The Marines were in charge for setting up security & day patrols.  Now the women & men in the US Army bivouac together.  They would turn off the lights when they changed at night...but we had NVG's  ;D  When it was time to post security for showers....the women hardly cared...I guess they got tired of watching Marines walking around with their tally whackers swinging in the breeze.

Anyways...we had the Sea Bee's construct a modified shitter.  Imagine a wooden shed....but the walls only go up about 3 1/2 feet.  There was a place for 3 people to take a crap....& buckets below which we burned on shit detail.  Long story short...because it was so damn hot in Somalia....we couldn't have it enclosed.  Imagine how bad it would stink?  Anyways....I got used to taking a crap in front of the whole world (women included) & when you have to go...you have to go. 

Then again...in Bootcamp....you shower/shit/piss/shave with 90 guys.  After you graduate....you really just don't care as much.

So back to your story....... ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 06:19:20 PM »
Knny187 -  Glad your able to tell us about Somalia, Im going to pass on that destination myself.
They ought to slap up some of those 3 1/2' toilets inthe USA here and there.Save taxes.
In Holland they also have some walk-in urinals on the street here and there where you can see the guys legs from the outside, and you pee down a wall/ hole in the sidewalk into the sewers.

They are just a little more laid back about nudity and the human form than us uptight Americans.

OH I Forgot - THE GIRL! Kreator my Friend, telling her you loved her was likely a blow it deal, but ya never know.
It don't hurt to try. But just how bad does she come on to every guy? There is a line between friendly and a problem.  Your Englosh is fine,  just break up some paragraphs would make it easier on the eyes.
Tell us more krea... ;) 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 06:43:48 PM »
Knny187 -  Glad your able to tell us about Somalia, Im going to pass on that destination myself.
They ought to slap up some of those 3 1/2' toilets inthe USA here and there.Save taxes.
In Holland they also have some walk-in urinals on the street here and there where you can see the guys legs from the outside, and you pee down a wall/ hole in the sidewalk into the sewers.

They are just a little more laid back about nudity and the human form than us uptight Americans.

OH I Forgot - THE GIRL! Kreator my Friend, telling her you loved her was likely a blow it deal, but ya never know.
It don't hurt to try. But just how bad does she come on to every guy? There is a line between friendly and a problem.  Your Englosh is fine,  just break up some paragraphs would make it easier on the eyes.
Tell us more krea... ;) 

Sometimes I still have to remind myself to close the door when I use the bathroom.

I forget people really don't want to see me pee or take a dump.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 06:49:24 PM »
Well, check out some of the vids Diesal slaps up and rethink that one.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 07:00:54 PM »
not to make anything sound gross.....

but that stuff doesn't alarm me.

I think I've pee'd on everything moving & nonmoving on this earth.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
DId you check the- 1. I got shit on my glasses, 2.and Asian fisting ones.??? ???
Those are precious. Im thinking twice from now on, but curiosity will get me.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 07:07:41 PM »
DId you check the- 1. I got shit on my glasses, 2.and Asian fisting ones.??? ???

rofl.  some of that is semi-disturbing

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »

Yeah....again....no surprise.

I had a friend in the Corps that would burry his fist up to his wrists with every girl he was with & take a polaroid.

:-\

I never could figure what he liked about it other than causing women pain.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 07:10:15 PM »
Somthing for everyone,

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 11:14:50 PM »
Your posts are fine.  It's an interesting story.  Carry on.  :)

and there would be situations like when i entered the gym premises, she would be working out on the other side of the gym and sometimes I deliberately wouldn't look in her direction and say hi,but she'd eventually wind up nearby, i really had this feeling that she wanted me to be aware of her presence......for example:

i was warming up and stretching, saw her across the room, didn't pay much attention to her, and she came to me saying hi, asking me if I was about to use this certain piece of the equipment(triceps pushdown rope) that was attached to the cable crossover machine right beside me and then returned to her ''machine''....

another time......,was doing some lat pulldowns when i notice her enter the gym and do some light cardio warmup, then after 5 minutes i switched to seated rows and after my first set i had this strange feeling that someone was doing back extensions right behind my back, like 3 feet away.I didn't turn to look though.When she was done with one of her sets she went by me to stretch and looked back at me and smiled, said hi,I said hi as well  and she then streched in front of me, positioned perpendicularly to me(hanging from the cable crossover machine that had special handles installed for doing chins ), as she was returning back to that back extension equipment, i ignored her and proceeded with my next set.So when she was finished with back extensions she repeated the same thing,streched, and this time when she was passing me by, i was resting, sitting, and she goes like, ''so i see you working out hard again, huh?But you allways workout hard, now don't you?'' and she came close to me and she positioned herself in this crouched way right next to me waiting for me to reply, and i was like, ''well you know what they say, no pain no gain'', and she goes, ''yes, indeed'' and smiles constantly and waits for me to say something else but i didn't so she stood up and walked away......

believe me if her boyfriend saw the way she ''handled her business'' with other guys in the gym that were in much better shape than himself, he'd be furious.........at least i would.   

i hope i wasn't as delusional as I turned out to be when I was confronted by her with the fact that she's not interested in screwing up her relationship.........

and just thinking about them being together, holding hands, making love, the fact that she belongs to him, she could get any guy she wanted, and she choses him, this guy is so goddamn lucky............it's tearing me appart, it burns....... :'(, can't focus on my studying, training,.started skipping meals which i haven't done on purpose for the last 6 years............and all due to the fact i ''looked'' when i was supposed to focus on my workout and nothing else, period.That one mistake..........turned out to be the worst one i made.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2007, 02:49:56 AM »
and there would be situations like when i entered the gym premises, she would be working out on the other side of the gym and sometimes I deliberately wouldn't look in her direction and say hi,but she'd eventually wind up nearby, i really had this feeling that she wanted me to be aware of her presence......for example:

i was warming up and stretching, saw her across the room, didn't pay much attention to her, and she came to me saying hi, asking me if I was about to use this certain piece of the equipment(triceps pushdown rope) that was attached to the cable crossover machine right beside me and then returned to her ''machine''....

another time......,was doing some lat pulldowns when i notice her enter the gym and do some light cardio warmup, then after 5 minutes i switched to seated rows and after my first set i had this strange feeling that someone was doing back extensions right behind my back, like 3 feet away.I didn't turn to look though.When she was done with one of her sets she went by me to stretch and looked back at me and smiled, said hi,I said hi as well  and she then streched in front of me, positioned perpendicularly to me(hanging from the cable crossover machine that had special handles installed for doing chins ), as she was returning back to that back extension equipment, i ignored her and proceeded with my next set.So when she was finished with back extensions she repeated the same thing,streched, and this time when she was passing me by, i was resting, sitting, and she goes like, ''so i see you working out hard again, huh?But you allways workout hard, now don't you?'' and she came close to me and she positioned herself in this crouched way right next to me waiting for me to reply, and i was like, ''well you know what they say, no pain no gain'', and she goes, ''yes, indeed'' and smiles constantly and waits for me to say something else but i didn't so she stood up and walked away......

believe me if her boyfriend saw the way she ''handled her business'' with other guys in the gym that were in much better shape than himself, he'd be furious.........at least i would.   

i hope i wasn't as delusional as I turned out to be when I was confronted by her with the fact that she's not interested in screwing up her relationship.........

and just thinking about them being together, holding hands, making love, the fact that she belongs to him, she could get any guy she wanted, and she choses him, this guy is so goddamn lucky............it's tearing me appart, it burns....... :'(, can't focus on my studying, training,.started skipping meals which i haven't done on purpose for the last 6 years............and all due to the fact i ''looked'' when i was supposed to focus on my workout and nothing else, period.That one mistake..........turned out to be the worst one i made.
Dude, seriously, stop writing a novel about it.

I know, it sucks, it sucks bad. I've had it plenty of times i didn't get a girl cause i was too shy.
Work on it, start chatting/flirting with a lot of girls. Even the ones you're maybe not totally into.

I must confess, a while ago i made a thread similar to yours cause i didn't get the "perfect" girl. Guess what, now i realise she wasn't all that after all.

Take some distance and re-evaluate things.
$

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »
Dude, seriously, stop writing a novel about it.

I know, it sucks, it sucks bad. I've had it plenty of times i didn't get a girl cause i was too shy.
Work on it, start chatting/flirting with a lot of girls. Even the ones you're maybe not totally into.

I must confess, a while ago i made a thread similar to yours cause i didn't get the "perfect" girl. Guess what, now i realise she wasn't all that after all.

Take some distance and re-evaluate things.
Agreed 100%. The same happened to me a few years ago.

PB

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2007, 10:28:21 AM »

Women don't like jealous guys.  A statement like this....would not go over well.  I would bet she would end up breaking up with you in a short time because you have insecurities & jealousies like this

I think that I felt like this once when I was 13 in Jr high.

Dude...be the captain of your own ship.  You need women (hence plural) that want to come on board & be taken for a cruise.  You're 25 for christ sake.  Obsessing over one girl that's already taken is a little extreme.  Obsessing about her while she's with someone is not going to get her & it's only going to drive you nuts.  Then the day when she is friendly & talks to you...she'll know there's something not right & will slowly stay away from you.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2007, 05:49:31 PM »
Hey Krea,
 You know the good news? This attractive young woman sees you as desirable, and that means others do to!  Dont count her out, but dont obsess over her. Put her on your list. Its great she'll come and talk to you, get a big collection of interesting gals like that everywhere you go. That way hopefully you find one who relay matches your personality and life well. 

Personally, I'd kind of watch her from a distance and make a realistic appraisal of just how flirty she is w/ lots of guys. If she's really using her body for attention too much with lots of guys, she could have a major insecurity issue. Perhaps she just likes to tag a lot of guys? Well, no harm there if your one, just use your head and don't lose your heart to that sort (IF that be so).

Also, if she keeps coming around, and  shes NOT married, She is FAIR GAME as far as I'm concerned!  I personally would recommend NEVER messing w/ married women, unless invited by her man, or if  you are 100% sure shes getting divorced (and then Stay the hell out of their house - Bang!)

Anyway dont let anyone make you feel like its the end of the world,  you were fine before you met her, your fine now, is the attitude to have. NEVER let someone bring you down. Thats Easier said than done, but your a young guy.
 AND TELL US MORE about your girlfriends! I'm married and only get to flirt with girls here and there. You get to do all the fun chase'N adventures still kid ;)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2007, 05:44:28 AM »
thanx for the kind words trab, we'll see what happens next time our paths cross in the gym, don't worry, I don't intend to adress her or even try to make eye-contact during the workout, a regular ''hi'' coming from me will do............maybe she won't be as uncomortable as I expect her to be.......who knows,guess time will tell,after all she did tell me to drop by sometime at the place she works at(i usually go there to get some vitamin C powder and she's aware of it)...............

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »
Screw it, you need to stop attaching all this good to her now, she said after you asked her out "I'm loyal to my boyfriend...I don't do that anymore" that should have been a warning light that went off in your head, that this girl was bad news, she the type B behavior girl, the girl that seeks your attentio nwith a boyfriend and then when you do get the courage to ask her out she rejects you, she enjoysyour chainsg her, and she enjoys the follow up in making you think about her, and seeing how long you stay attached to her even after she gave you the news of her having a boyfriend. Type A is the girl that will drag you into the relationship she has with another man to create problems with her boyfriend to win more affection (the most fvcked up type of botches) what you need to do is associate bad things with this girl, she's a tramp, whore, money sucker,  on top of that she probably stunk like day old crap, whatever you can think of, start talking to other girls in the gym in fron on her, just say hey to anygirl in the gym, hot or not, when she sees that it makes her self worth go down. Pay her little attention and only allow a few words at best no discussions. When she comes around again, you can either hit it and quit it or getwith it sounds like she is trying to settle down after some problemed relationships.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2007, 05:26:08 PM »
Screw it, you need to stop attaching all this good to her now, she said after you asked her out "I'm loyal to my boyfriend...I don't do that anymore" that should have been a warning light that went off in your head, that this girl was bad news, she the type B behavior girl, the girl that seeks your attentio nwith a boyfriend and then when you do get the courage to ask her out she rejects you, she enjoysyour chainsg her, and she enjoys the follow up in making you think about her, and seeing how long you stay attached to her even after she gave you the news of her having a boyfriend. Type A is the girl that will drag you into the relationship she has with another man to create problems with her boyfriend to win more affection (the most fvcked up type of botches) what you need to do is associate bad things with this girl, she's a tramp, whore, money sucker,  on top of that she probably stunk like day old crap, whatever you can think of, start talking to other girls in the gym in fron on her, just say hey to anygirl in the gym, hot or not, when she sees that it makes her self worth go down. Pay her little attention and only allow a few words at best no discussions. When she comes around again, you can either hit it and quit it or getwith it sounds like she is trying to settle down after some problemed relationships.

And people wonder why women are sometimes scared to even have a friendly conversation with a guy?  :-\

He automatically thinks ...she wants me, ...and when he finds out she doesn't, ...she's treated like shit.  ::)
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »
And people wonder why women are sometimes scared to even have a friendly conversation with a guy?  :-\

He automatically thinks ...she wants me, ...and when he finds out she doesn't, ...she's treated like shit.  ::)

Never looked at it like this...but it makes sense.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2007, 06:15:53 PM »
Keep talking to her, what the hell. But its not the end of the world if shes w/ another guy. Yeah, she could be a problem, but so can everything else in life. If she were an older woman that puppy type Love comments will blow your chances right now, but your both only abouts 25 or so? Hey thats still kids, and kids should have fun.
Youandme does have a good point about the kind that like to create jealousy, that is real bad breed. But I'm not 100% on that here. ANd so what if she only just does want to bang you some time,Like you should be saying please God, make  it stop?? Hell no, you should hope shes rich too! Dont get hung up on her.
You know chicks like you so go get a big ass collection of prospects.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2007, 06:45:36 PM »
Parker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: jaguarenterprises on Today at 05:26:08 PM
And people wonder why women are sometimes scared to even have a friendly conversation with a guy? 

He automatically thinks ...she wants me, ...and when he finds out she doesn't, ...she's treated like shit. 

Park...
Never looked at it like this...but it makes sense.
*****************************************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 Yeah, if I'm just TOTALY DISINTERSETED, and strike up passing conversation, I can get a strange woman the other day to tell me shes a art teacher, and where, before the elevator even goes down 3 floors..OK?
Now, shes getting even more friendly as were parting ways inthe lot... easy pickings if I'd want.
The key is just being open, friendly, not bad looking, funny, and just get her talking about some stupid thing thats going on around you...  Take it where you want from there.

The better question for these single guys is how to get women to talk about Themselves, preferably all subconsciously childlike about fun things they love, or USED TO do... Then you get your game plan
Surprise her with what she don't even remember telling you. Ha.Shes yours bud.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »

i never said i was going to treat her like shit from then on............I'd be more than happy if she were still interested in saying more than just ''hi'' next time.At least now i know where i stand so my perception of 'things' won't be as blury as it used to be

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2007, 11:12:31 AM »
i never said i was going to treat her like shit from then on............I'd be more than happy if she were still interested in saying more than just ''hi'' next time.At least now i know where i stand so my perception of 'things' won't be as blury as it used to be

I dont think that was Jags intent. Ask her.
I think she was pointing out how youandme's post suggested all that negative thought toward women & thats why a girl has to be extra carefull even saying hello. Face it, chicks got to be carefull. 

Also go back and Take a look at the part where you write how you can be a lot better for her than her guy etc.  Its kind of on the
young dude, not real experienced line of thought. ( I dont want to be rude & say immature; your young enough to be my kid)  But, women do want a guy they can rely on and trust and feel secure, safe etc.  I've also found they respect and treat you better if you also stand up for Yourself with them.
Any 2 people in a relation will start to get on each others nerves and try to push the other to change too far for the others tastes after awhile. Sometime you got to stand up and let another know they are not able to dictate everything.
Several Guys I've seen who let that get going early in a marriage, are all stuck (trapped) in very crappy marriages.

I dont care if it's your dog, your sports car you've had for years, your hunting rifles, your old friends.... any woman who walks into your life and demands you give up stuff thats been important to you long term will tend to keep right on going. I'm thinking of about 3 bad marriages there. They are pointless relationships. The guy showed no balls.  Women respect an assertive guy who fairly stands up for himself, and for her.
Its almost like they will test you like this. Never let a attractive woman control you like that. Its not necessary to think/treat her like a whore/tramp/golddigger etc though. I'd hate to see the kind of woman that will stick around for that.

Don't get all stuck on one hot looking girl that has your head spinning, theres lots more. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2007, 11:30:56 AM »

It's all about her signal, my point was blunt that's how it is.

I never said treat her like shit, but don't let her waste your time either.

Yes that is human nature, it's called sexual selection.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2007, 11:44:20 AM »
What everyone says is true, and very insightful... going by the way the convo was related though, and from the female side, she said "no thanks," making sure to add in the part about how she wouldn't be unfaithful. If she was very, very interested, she wouldn't have added in the last part.  She would have just said she has a boyfriend and let the cards fall where they may.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »

I agree with you (smacking myself) but I do.

I have a few guy friends that think that all of the time.  I always ask them "can a girl just be friendly with you & talk w/o you thinking she just wants you?"

They almost always say no.  For some reason...they equate a girl talking to them as a girl that wants them.