Author Topic: D-Drol??  (Read 2927 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
D-Drol??
« on: December 18, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »
Has anyone heard of or used D-DROL by 4-EverFit??

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: D-Drol??
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »
It's superdrol very powerful and tough on y our liver. Some say worse than anadrol mg for mg stay away IMO.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:24:16 PM »
dont use it unless u want to kill your liver.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 04:45:21 PM »
 :D I luv superdrol!! You can fuck up your liver with any of these Pro-hormones if your not taking Milk Thistle or other Liver Protectants. Take about 8 Milk Thistle pills a day, youll be good.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 04:57:31 PM »
:D I luv superdrol!! You can fuck up your liver with any of these Pro-hormones if your not taking Milk Thistle or other Liver Protectants. Take about 8 Milk Thistle pills a day, youll be good.

I weep for you.

Superdrol is the worst thing you can take, milk thistle or not! There is a reason it never became a controlled substance back in the day. Shit is horrible for you bro, trust me. There are much better pro-hormones if you want to go that route. Do you drink booze too? Combine that with the toxicity of Superdrol and hospital you will wind up...

Sounds fun, eh?!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 02:52:35 AM »
I weep for you.

Superdrol is the worst thing you can take, milk thistle or not! There is a reason it never became a controlled substance back in the day. Shit is horrible for you bro, trust me. There are much better pro-hormones if you want to go that route. Do you drink booze too? Combine that with the toxicity of Superdrol and hospital you will wind up...

Sounds fun, eh?!
I agree SUPER ANADROL was one of the most toxic orals ever to come out.
I used it and felt off from day one, my stomach actually used to swell so much during the day that I struggled to breath sitting down.
BUT there is no denying the results gotten from it., you get big and strong fast, from day to day you can actually see the change...... and you feel crap all the time.
You can take all the milk thistle you want and this stuff will still be poisoning you.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 03:43:42 AM »
irish muscle you come up with a new prohormone like every week....what have you taken??

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 07:12:07 AM »

Douche.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »
I actually havnt taken that many Pro-hormones, lets see...the first one I ever took was Pro-Magnon25, that was halodrol. Umm, Hemaguno, Mass Tabs, 17-HD, Umm...T-Bomb2, thats not a Pro-hormone though, Umm...and the last one Ive taken, which was about 3 months ago, was Methyl-1D. I just check out differant websites, and find products that Ive never seen, soo I just post on here and ask if anyones used or heard of it. Its either try a few more Pro-hormones, or just get some real gear.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 11:50:06 AM »
which ones have you liked and which were most effective for strength and size...

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 12:08:09 PM »
Sorry guys but, SUPERDROL, SUPER ANADROL, SUPERBOL all the same thing.
M1T, EPISTANE etc
All these things are bona fide steroids.
They are called "pro hormones" for legal reasons but they are designer steroids.
They are "gear"
Pro hormones are something that must still be changed into a Testerone bye your body but a steroid is something that is already an analog of a Testerone.
And these things are the latter.
Most effective one I used was SUPER ANADROL but I also got very ill on it.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »
hey power i know this might seem like a wierd question but what kind of ill?  unbearable ill or just some stomache pains ill?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 07:47:45 PM »
POWERPACK, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I dont give a fuck what anyone says, alot of these "Pro-hormones" are pretty much real steroids, just for the simple fact that, if these "Pro-hormones" are not real steroids, than why have alot of them been banned?? tell me that?? The one that worked best for me when it came to strength and size were definately the MASS TABS by IDS. Also, i just stopped in my local supplement store, they have a new "Pro-hormone" in, its called DIANABOL, its made by HITECH-PHARMACEUTICALS, and they also have ANAVAR made by the same company. I could swear that someone mentioned as mentioned this company on hear before. Anyone else heard of it? or tried these supps??

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
hey power i know this might seem like a wierd question but what kind of ill?  unbearable ill or just some stomache pains ill?
I was ill every morning, after a few days I would actually hurl in the morning then feel sort of better afterwards.
The next weird thing that happened not just to me is that you stomach swells during the day.
In the morning your stomach looks flat but by the time evening comes you look 9 months pregnant.

dogpound

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 08:42:51 PM »
I have used a few prohormones. I just started using them a little bit after not taking them for several years. My strength is going up nicely. I am using isa test and epistane. I don't know which it is, but my sex drive went way up after starting them. I started them at the same time. I do have a bottle of superdrol that I am going to try in the future. I have to admit I have never had any bad side effects whatsoever. I used the andro and nor andro years ago when they first came out. They worked well on my strength, also.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 08:46:14 PM »
POWERPACK, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I dont give a fuck what anyone says, alot of these "Pro-hormones" are pretty much real steroids, just for the simple fact that, if these "Pro-hormones" are not real steroids, than why have alot of them been banned?? tell me that??
There is a loop hole in the law.
A steroid must be on the banned list, if you modify a steroid so it has a new chemical structure and therefore name it must be added to that list to be banned.
This takes time usually 6 to 9 months as the wheels of government turn slowly.
Therefore guys make a designer steroid releases it and can legally market it for that period till it is banned.
One of the first to do this was GASPARI with M1T.
Since then every year at least 2 or 3 new steroids are sold as supplements for a little while till they are banned.
The trouble with this invent new drug, quickly make and market before being banned is we have NO long term studies on these drugs so we are not 100% sure how they are affecting us.
The FDA takes years and many tests before they allow a release, but with this stuff we the public are the test when we buy and take the stuff  :)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 07:23:32 AM »
POWERPACK, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I dont give a fuck what anyone says, alot of these "Pro-hormones" are pretty much real steroids, just for the simple fact that, if these "Pro-hormones" are not real steroids, than why have alot of them been banned?? tell me that?? The one that worked best for me when it came to strength and size were definately the MASS TABS by IDS. Also, i just stopped in my local supplement store, they have a new "Pro-hormone" in, its called DIANABOL, its made by HITECH-PHARMACEUTICALS, and they also have ANAVAR made by the same company. I could swear that someone mentioned as mentioned this company on hear before. Anyone else heard of it? or tried these supps??

Haaahaa both those products you just mentioned should be off the shelves by now or soon. IDS got busted for having "other ingredients" in the Mass and Ripped tabs. Hi Tech guy supposedly went to jail because his products had "real steroids" in them. Wonder why it was so hard to name his products like real steroids??

Just proving my point again, that most of these hormone compaines can not be trusted. What is on the label might not be in the product. Educate yourself on real AAS, better choice over tainted supplements.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »
Problem with most of the newer prohormones is that they are the steroids of christmas past which were never commercially produced. You wonder why that is? Usually high side effects! Remember, big pharma companies came up with thousands of different variations, and only produced the cream of the crop. These shady supp companies are producing the steroids that big pharma felt were not worth producing, you wonder why that is? Pretty easy answer if you ask me...

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »
Problem with most of the newer prohormones is that they are the steroids of christmas past which were never commercially produced. You wonder why that is? Usually high side effects! Remember, big pharma companies came up with thousands of different variations, and only produced the cream of the crop. These shady supp companies are producing the steroids that big pharma felt were not worth producing, you wonder why that is? Pretty easy answer if you ask me...
Very true.
The trouble is also the firm lies about the sides.
All of them are advertised as "safe" and side free etc etc when they are first released.
M1T caused painfull swelling in the kidneys.
SUPERDROL, SUPERVOL, SUPERBOL SUPER ANADROL what ever you want to call it, is one of the most HEPATOXIC drugs ever.
The list goes on.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 08:23:37 AM »
ah, what some people will do for a few lbs of muscle

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »
It would be much safer just to run a cycle of test e/c than to mess with any of the prohormones currently on the market.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 02:24:49 AM »
i wish it was as simple as it is safe...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 10:55:51 AM »
How old are you ngm?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »

Well said. You hit the nail on the head. Shit I had more side effects from M1T then I ever did from dbol or anadrol (no bullshit). You might as well get the real thing or save your money.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2008, 04:02:11 PM »
im 23 how bout you emm