Author Topic: Newt DESTROYS Megan Kelly!  (Read 2334 times)

James

Newt DESTROYS Megan Kelly!
« on: October 25, 2016, 07:35:27 PM »
Wow did anybody just see that?

He took her APART!!

James

Re: Newt DESTROYS Megan Kelly!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 08:12:14 PM »
Her Facebook page is going nuts! https://www.facebook.com/TheKellyFile/?fref=ts

just a few:

Nathan Wolfe What she just displayed when interviewing Newt were classic signs of narcissism at its best! That was truly disgraceful Megyn Kelly, you should issue a public apology to both Newt and your audience for such a vile display!
85 · 29 mins
2 Replies · 13 mins
Suzanne Grover
Suzanne Grover Dear Ms. Kelly, while I've been reluctantly tolerating your Morton Downey Jr. style, your behavior tonight with Mr. Speaker was inexcusable. Your comment about him having "anger issues" after you instigated a fight, was absolutely infantile. Your incre...See More
67 · 24 mins
Kathie Routman Dior After the terrible way you talked to Newt Gingrich tonight, I'm wondering whether you are actually trying to sabotage FOX NEWS by causing your ratings to plummet. With FOX NEWS out of the way, Hillary Clinton wouldn't have a worry in the world!
17 · 29 mins
Henry Knight
Henry Knight Thank you, Newt, for further exposing Megyn Kelly as the democrat political hack she has become ..... or maybe has always been. She picked the wrong fight with the wrong person this time. Quite obvious, gentleman that he is, Mike Pence, wasn't buying h...See More
18 · 28 mins
2 Replies · 19 mins
Marilyn Leicht
Marilyn Leicht Megyn Kelley put in her place tonight by Gingrich--Obama & Clinton are proven liars-- we're stuck w/ Obamacare, our taxes ARE going up( bad now), regulations will accelerate GUARANTEED-- like private server, like Obamacare--they are lying about Clinton...See More
8 · 25 mins
Sue Martin
Sue Martin This was a horrible show & Megyn was very rude & disrespectful to both Me Pence & Newt Gingrich. I was appalled & shocked by her insults & anger. Very proud of how both of them stood up to her.
8 · 27 mins
Mike Marolf
Mike Marolf The way you treated Newt and your audience was deplorable. Perhaps that's your opinion of us as well. Goodbye Megyn, you will no longer be invited into our home.
13 · 30 mins
1 Reply
Glee Thompson
Glee Thompson Now there are three people who make me turn my TV off when I see their faces on screen.....Obama, Hillary, and Megan Kelly. I did not watch the exhange on TV but looked it up online. You, Kelly owe Mr. Newt an apology. You were disgustingly rude! And he did a great job of refuting your attempts to say Trump is a predator. Won't be watching FOX during your hour.
4 · 14 mins
Jeff Elkins
Jeff Elkins Thanks Newt Gingrich, we've all been thinking the same thing. She calls him a sexual predator several times per show and when called out says, no one really knows the truth but let's keep hounding it as if it were true. She's beaten that horse to death...See More
3 · 17 mins
Rick Frye
Rick Frye You should be fired after the way you just spoke to Newt Gingrich!
Wayne Tully
Wayne Tully I didn't like the way Mr. Trump talked to Ms Kelly at the Republicican debate, her attitude and conduct with House Speaker Newt Gingrich was over the top and I am now finished with Mrs. Kelly. I don't believe in her any more. She's out. #whatiskellyon #wewantkellygone
54 · 27 mins · Edited
2 Replies · 12 mins
Dennie Burke
Dennie Burke Ms. Kelly, you are a disgrace to TV journalism. I once admired you. But your nasty attitude toward Mike Pence and the venom you spewed all over Speaker Gingrich tonight are most revealing of YOUR lack of character. You hate Trump and it erupts like hot lava onto his supporters. You will be GONE from Fox soon. You have lost too much of your former audience since you fell in love with yourself.
43 · 21 mins
Marie Clark
Marie Clark Newt called it. .. I wasn't worried so much about bias, but her obsession with sex and dirty words forced me to stop watching. It was ridiculous. And to call Trump a predator but not bill? AND she should know most sex offenders don't even rise to predator and to not casually throw those words around. Shameful.
34 · 22 mins
Leigh Smith
Leigh Smith Finally! Newt Gingrich told off Megyn Kelly in a way I've been wishing someone would for a long time. I agree with every thing he said. Of course, High and Mighty Megyn accused him of having anger issues.
44 · 22 mins
1 Reply
Deidre Caronna
Deidre Caronna How dare you disrespect Newt Gingrich? You have a real problem, Ms. Kelly. You don't belong on TV anywhere. I'm sick of your big mouth and it's time you shut your trap. We are all sick of you. Trump in November. What will you do then, you idiot!
59 · 27 mins
2 Replies · 17 mins
Wayne R Johnson
Wayne R Johnson Megan, you failed completely in hiding your bias tonight, typically you just leave a lot of bias crumbs. Leading your questions with your views then deflecting your bias anger toward Newt Gingrich was really quite transparent!
And disappointing....See More
77 · 27 mins · Edited
Marilyn Krone
Marilyn Krone Megyn, women are fed up with you. Newt is right. You are disgusting! You are going to put someone w who put cigars up interns vaginas and your personal distaste for Trump is showing loud and clear. We love Trump. You are showing unsound judgement in your journalism. No wonder your ratings have plummeted! Bye bye Megyn!

Paige Hedrick
Paige Hedrick Megyn that was embarrassing. You were biased, condescending and rude to your GUEST. Newt didn't need or deserve your rude closing remark about him having anger issues. In your own words, your defensiveness spoke volumes.
56 · 26 mins
Jeanette Appice Zeitz
Jeanette Appice Zeitz My message on Fox New Politics fb page.....Megyn Kelly, I tried to like you again, I was watching tonight because I like Newt Gingrich. I couldn't imagine the crap storm you would start up just to move forward your own agenda. I am going to boycott the...See More
35 · 23 mins
1 Reply
Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee I will never watch your show or foxnews again accept for Hannity and Bill, you would not call Bill Clinton a sexual predator r u kidding me.... not to mention it is fact that Hillary was part of the shaming and character assassination of his victims......See More
35 · 24 mins
2 Replies · 8 mins
Therese Fiore-Chester
Therese Fiore-Chester I agree with Mr. Gingrich! I was angry as well when you used those words about Mr Trump. Hillary Clinton is corrupt & you seem to be wanting to
Help her as portrayed by your show tonight. Now this guy you have on. Expect your ratings to plummet! Why don't you apply to work on CNN. You would fit in well.
28 · 29 mins
Brian Whitaker
Brian Whitaker So disappointed in Megyn. Usually come away from her interviews thinking she was very fair to her guests, but not tonight in regards with Mr. Gingrich. She went way over the line, and allowed her bias towards Mr. Trump taint the interview. Again, very disappointed
Jen Wheeler
Jen Wheeler You were OWNED tonight by Mr. Gingrich! 😂 Claiming he has anger issues. The truth hurts! Suck it up! Say Bill Clinton and sexual predator in the same sentence! There are facts to support that, yet you can't bring yourself to say it! You can tout off a...See More
12 · 15 mins · Edited
Debbie Smith-Wray
Debbie Smith-Wray Megyn - "outrageous" with your segment with Newt Gingrich - I liked your show in the past, but to talk to a highly respected man in politics - was beyond a bias response... You being fired would be appropriate, you were way out of line with ending comm...See More
3 · 25 mins
Joann Anderson Heet
Joann Anderson Heet i'm done with the Kelly file ! she just did herself out of my home and family with her bias against trump again ! she's the only one that keeps bringing it up over and over again, we're sick of her , she's so biased its not funny, and arrogant, she's i...See More
4 · 15 mins
Sven Wrightsen
Sven Wrightsen I'm a bigger fan of unbiased journalism than I am of either candidate, and Megyn Kelly is a failure at the former. Please get over yourself. YOU are not the story, and despite your frequent laughs at your own wacky antics, you're not amusing either... just unbearably obnoxious.
11 · 25 mins
1 Reply
Carolyn Weber
Carolyn Weber Megyn, I was always unsure about you. Now I'm sure that I will NEVER watch your show again. You treated Newt Gingrich with such disrespect, that I was screaming at my TV. Then, 10 seconds later you're all sweet to Tim Tebow. You've shown your true colors. It's time for you to go. Your ego is beyond FOX News. Go to CNN where you can show your love for HC there. But you need to apologize to both Newt and Pence.
Regina Seale
Regina Seale Megyn should know better than to debate Newt! He is brilliant and scores of individuals, much brighter than she, have been calmly decimated by Newt. He is a master debater, historian and the Cicero of our time! Megyn's bias has rendered her inept in fulfilling her journalistic obligation. Time to make than move to CNN or MSNBC, Megyn!
16 · 28 mins
Rob Shinafelt
Rob Shinafelt I have been defending Megyn Kelly to my wife for weeks and weeks now. I kept saying she is trying to be fair and balanced. She challenges the Republicans just as much as the Democrats. She's not letting anyone off the hook. Well, tonight she just showed that she has an agenda. This was not fair and ballanced, it was Kelly trying to smear Trump and anyone who supports him. I guess I'm the big fool and have to go tell my wife she was right about you all along. Thanks a lot!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 09:43:46 PM »
Newt is a fucking idiot.  Fox News is the only news station that's on Trump's side and he decides to yell at Megyn Kelly???  If it was Anderson Cooper or Rachal Maddow, then it one thing.....but attacking your allies is mad
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 10:39:02 PM »
 ‘You Are Fascinated with Sex!’ he says.

Clearly he doesn't know the difference between sex and sexual assault.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 10:47:55 PM »
Newt is a fucking idiot.  Fox News is the only news station that's on Trump's side and he decides to yell at Megyn Kelly???  If it was Anderson Cooper or Rachal Maddow, then it one thing.....but attacking your allies is mad

She seemed quite hostile towards him. I expect it from Newt but not from a so called professional journalist.
She was in no way destroyed, she held her own quite well as unprofessional as she was. IMO

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 12:14:55 PM »
Wow did anybody just see that?

He took her APART!!

I wouldn't say he destroyed her, but he was right to call her on the mat for the sexual predator comment.

Overall, she's fair.  Hits Trump, Hillary, and Obama when they deserve it.  I like that. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 01:08:49 PM »

Clearly, neither do you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 01:13:43 PM »

Seek help Beta Fag

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »
I wouldn't say he destroyed her, but he was right to call her on the mat for the sexual predator comment.

Overall, she's fair.  Hits Trump, Hillary, and Obama when they deserve it.  I like that. 

The problem I had was when Newt pointed out Bill, and Megyn  said that Bill wasn't running. While technically true, a two term former President is not your typical "First Lady." I don't recall a prospective First Lady having a secret meeting with an Attorney General about an investigation involving her husband.

To paint Bill as not being a big part of the equation is just dishonest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 01:39:00 PM »
The problem I had was when Newt pointed out Bill, and Megyn  said that Bill wasn't running. While technically true, a two term former President is not your typical "First Lady." I don't recall a prospective First Lady having a secret meeting with an Attorney General about an investigation involving her husband.

To paint Bill as not being a big part of the equation is just dishonest.

I agree Bill is definitely part of the equation.  His conduct is relevant.  Although as she tried to point out when they were barking at each other, she had Kathleen Wiley on her show.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 03:59:28 AM »
Maddog Megyn Kelly went on Howard Stern when she first started out on FOX because that's what every aspiring "journalist" does...

talk about sex with your spouse and your tits.

Now she's the moral authority for feminism.
a