Author Topic: Losers in the gym  (Read 1181 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Losers in the gym
« on: June 11, 2007, 07:10:24 AM »
I went to the gym Saturday afternoon and just finished changing into my workout gear and as I am walking out of the change room I can hear some guy screaming, "Come on, push, one more, one more", then another guy grunting to death.  I can see the back of guy one yelling and spotting his buddy who is doing DB presses.  Now my gym only has DBs up to 125 so I thought this guy must be pressing to the max.  His buddy is still yelling at him, "COME ON, PUSH, ONE MORE, HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO". He was screaming real loud.

I get close enough  to see buddy #1 on the bench pushing 55 pound flat db presses.  I litterally spit up the water I was drinking in loud laughter at them.

The first guy stands up and has this string tank top on, glowing orange fake tan and must weigh no more than 125 lbs.  I just pointed and laughed out loud and the other guys in the gym also starting laughing at loud at them, even these 3 chicks started laughing.  These 2 guys dropped the weights then huffed off to the aerobics room.  Latter on I peaked in there and I see these 2 queers are almost 69'ing each other with some real odd ab routine.  WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!

they looked almost as bad as these bad asses

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: Losers in the gym
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 07:14:27 AM »

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 07:21:58 AM »
ahahahaha @ the Simmons pic!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 07:22:33 AM »
"Later on you peaked in..." You were stalking them wern't you.... :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »
 :(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 05:02:20 PM »
WOW YOU MUST BE SO COOOOL CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND PLEEEEEZE?