Author Topic: WesGasparotto - Going to Time Out  (Read 31829 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
Re: WesGasparotto - Going to Time Out
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2014, 08:04:38 PM »
before someone beats me to it. This is what Uncle Junior is going to look like after Skorpio has a little talk with Joon!
 Junior let this be a little taste of what's coming to you

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »
your father
never said
he loved you?

Far less often than your mother tells me....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2014, 08:10:23 PM »
Joon just uploaded this shit, lol

LMFAO!!! Snorting a line of BLOW at the 45sec mark, ...  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2014, 08:12:56 PM »
Fuck off you creepy ass guy. I don't like you.

Which is a damn shame because originally, I believed you had some hard truths to share here. More folks on Getbig than will admit to it have at least thought about G4P. If there is anything real about your lying self, I hoped it was you being honest about your G4P experiences. Unfortunately, from the onset, you've been dishonest. You posted photos of someone who isn't you and pretended to be that person. Later Nick (probably another gimmick) vouched for your fake persona only to have that blow up big time. Here is the thing, whoever you are, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

I may be creepy, but unlike you I am real. Anyway, at this time the feeling is mutual. I don't much like you either.

You say you love Getbig. I wish I could believe you. Normally, when someone loves something they show some respect for it. You've completely failed to do this so far.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2014, 08:15:58 PM »
I'm beginning to think Ron and OneMoreRep are holographic entities created by alex and the lot.

OneMoreRep said he will put nick and gasp in time out and that this thread will be deleted in 10 minutes...

... yet here we are...

they just love how we feed this one giant gimmick in 100 accounts.... god damn it, my head hurts...
'

Not that we've been the best of friends here, but I give you credit for noticing this too.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2014, 08:20:32 PM »

I hope you get banned for posting this! I knew you are the asshole that shares his account with joon!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2014, 08:30:31 PM »
I wasn't given a damn thing nor was I even aware this rule existed..its a bullshit call period.

This reminds me of what folks pulled over by the cops say, "I didn't know that a stop sign actually meant I had to come to a complete stop." What's the saying? Ignorance is no excuse of the law. Join a forum, read the rules.

Incidentally, I notice you are still posting. If you actually do get put in time out, you won't be able to do that. I am beginning to doubt that timeout is in your cards for some reason. Perhaps you and some people have a secret pact or a little fun shit on the down low, huh?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2014, 08:35:31 PM »
When will you dumb fucks get through your head I'm not uncle junior

I am prepared to accept you are not Joon. Even so, you allowed yourself to be Joon's puppet which is almost as bad as you being him. You need to get down on the ground and lick our boots, begging for forgiveness while we kick shit in your face. Either this or you will have to admit being extremely gullible and very dumb before you will ever gain any credibility here.

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2014, 08:36:24 PM »
This reminds me of what folks pulled over by the cops say, "I didn't know that a stop sign actually meant I had to come to a complete stop." What's the saying? Ignorance is no excuse for the law. Join a forum, read the rules.

Incidentally, I notice you are still posting. If you actually do get put in time out, you won't be able to do that. I am beginning to doubt that timeout is in your cards for some reason. Perhaps you and some people have a secret pact or a little fun shit on the down low, huh?

You idiots kill me with this conspiracy shit..it's what causes all this bullshit drama.

The only reason I'm probably not in TO yet is because Ron needs to log on

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2014, 08:37:46 PM »
I am prepared to accept you are not Joon. Even so, you allowed yourself to be Joon's puppet which is almost as bad as you being him. You need to get down on the ground and lick our boots, begging for forgiveness while we kick shit in your face. Either this or you will have to admit being extremely gullible and very dumb before you will ever gain any credibility here.

Fuck you. You are old irrelevant dirt to me. No one respects you here.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #161 on: July 18, 2014, 08:39:11 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2014, 08:39:31 PM »
The only way you're 8 inches is if you stick the measuring tape 4 inches up your ass to take the measurement. no homo

Do you really care? He can say he's 12" if he wants. He is just another G4P dude looking for an easy way to make money.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2014, 08:42:49 PM »
Glass houses....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2014, 08:49:48 PM »
Glass houses....

I have my haters (you included who I give 2 fucks about) and I have my supporters. I don't think I've ever seen anyone support a single prime muscle posting

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2014, 09:01:10 PM »
I have my haters (you included who I give 2 fucks about) and I have my supporters. I don't think I've ever seen anyone support a single prime muscle posting
I used to feel the same. Then I found out he is an old man. Now I cant be mad at him anymore. For real. He is like 76 years old. Like my grandpa...He fought in WWI +WWII. Remember that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2014, 09:07:38 PM »
You idiots kill me with this conspiracy shit..it's what causes all this bullshit drama.

The only reason I'm probably not in TO yet is because Ron needs to log on

Well Wes (or whatever your name is), you might be right. I seem to remember some of your posts where you implied you and Ron were thick. I am not one who has ever suggested anyone be put in timeout. It seems juvenile to me, like saying,  "You naughty little boy, one more word out of you and I am putting you in time out!" But I guess it has it's purpose. I tend to be one who follows the rules, so I am not expecting to ever find out what time out is all about.

Just saying, in your short time here, you have created a fair share of drama. I don't think you have any place calling anyone else on this.

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2014, 09:08:56 PM »
I used to feel the same. Then I found out he is an old man. Now I cant be mad at him anymore. For real. He is like 76 years old. Like my grandpa...He fought in WWI +WWII. Remember that.

I'm just going to start ignoring all his post like many have already advised me to do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2014, 09:13:11 PM »

I am quickly coming to the conclusion that there is nothing unique about you. You have no idea who here respects me and who does not. You are just another sheep.

If you think it means a hill of beans to me what you think or post or post about me, you are even more lame then you seem.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »
phaggot
get a bj
from a man

BAHAHAHAAHHAHA OMG IS THIS "THICK NICK"???????????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2014, 09:15:28 PM »
I'm just going to start ignoring all his post like many have already advised me to do.

WesGasparotto

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Deal With It
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2014, 09:16:18 PM »

BAHAHAHAAHHAHA OMG IS THIS "THICK NICK"???????????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's Nick Trigili

the trainer

« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »

hahaha junior is one crazy dude.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2014, 09:19:32 PM »

Damn D.O.A. don't make me any older than I already am. I will be 70 years old next month. I wasn't alive during WWI and I was born at the end of WWII.

Just so you know, it is okay to get mad at me. I am a tough old bird who lets this stuff roll off me like water off a duck's back. But I do appreciate the respect and the support.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2014, 09:22:31 PM »

Good idea. Obviously, someone who has 70 years of experience has nothing of value to add. Hmm....could this have anything to do with why you're a male whore? You ignore anyone who might know a little more than you do?