Author Topic: You guys ever see dudes at the gym....  (Read 5551 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
You guys ever see dudes at the gym....
« on: June 23, 2007, 09:17:54 AM »
That are carrying around a gallon of water? FFS, 16 oz. bottles are only a buck, yet some tools like to lug these fkn gallons around with them, and their gym bags, weight belts, straps, chalk, etc. Most of the time they are wearing spaghetti string tank tops :-\ People complain about Planet Fitness and their rules, but if it can keep out one of these tools, is that not a good thing ???
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: You guys ever see dudes at the gym....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 09:22:19 AM »
just part of the gym image, they're usually doing machine dips or t bars with 3 25 pound plates on the bar.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 09:25:19 AM »
you know how this started right?

in body for life, bill phillips says he can cutout about 2 minutes from his workout by carrying a gallon of water around instead of going to the water fountain.  plus he says, he never breaks his intensity with water fountain trips. ::)
Deep Tissue Massage

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 09:26:36 AM »
just part of the gym image, they're usually doing machine dips or t bars with 3 25 pound plates on the bar.
I always see some poor little Kid trying to get a drink and these tools are filling up their damn water jugs, taking 5 minutes. I think they should be banned, along with fanny packs.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 09:28:10 AM »
you know how this started right?

in body for life, bill phillips says he can cutout about 2 minutes from his workout by carrying a gallon of water around instead of going to the water fountain.  plus he says, he never breaks his intensity with water fountain trips. ::)

Really? I used to read his magazine, that dude was obsessed with himself. I remember he hated his next door neighbor cuz the guy inherited 8 million dollars and threw loud parties. Sounds like a good life to me ???
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 10:08:49 AM »
Really? I used to read his magazine, that dude was obsessed with himself. I remember he hated his next door neighbor cuz the guy inherited 8 million dollars and threw loud parties. Sounds like a good life to me ???

Was a cool mag, I used to like the articles by 'the Guru'.... Shawn Phillips was amazing  :o
P

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 09:10:41 AM »
That are carrying around a gallon of water? FFS, 16 oz. bottles are only a buck, yet some tools like to lug these fkn gallons around with them, and their gym bags, weight belts, straps, chalk, etc. Most of the time they are wearing spaghetti string tank tops :-\ People complain about Planet Fitness and their rules, but if it can keep out one of these tools, is that not a good thing ???

Ya, I've seen Jay Cutler doing it!
Most are all show no go!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 09:42:02 AM »
Damn it i just bought 5 new spaghetti string shirts and a new rainbow fanny pack >:( and i got it all on kiwiols new web site ;D
p

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »
That are carrying around a gallon of water? FFS, 16 oz. bottles are only a buck, yet some tools like to lug these fkn gallons around with them, and their gym bags, weight belts, straps, chalk, etc. Most of the time they are wearing spaghetti string tank tops  :-\ People complain about Planet Fitness and their rules, but if it can keep out one of these tools, is that not a good thing ???

Sometimes I wonder where you get the ideas for these threads... ;)

I carry a gallon of water around with me pretty much all the time.  I try to drink a gallon every day, and it's just easier to have a full gallon and know that you drank a gallon when it's empty.

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »

Sometimes I wonder where you get the ideas for these threads... ;)

I carry a gallon of water around with me pretty much all the time.  I try to drink a gallon every day, and it's just easier to have a full gallon and know that you drank a gallon when it's empty.

hahahahaha, oh brother. ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 04:03:11 PM »
I always see some poor little Kid trying to get a drink and these tools are filling up their damn water jugs, taking 5 minutes. I think they should be banned, along with fanny packs.

Now you're talking!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 04:04:57 PM »

I carry a gallon of water around with me pretty much all the time. 

I hope you are kidding.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 06:30:21 PM »
I have a water cooler at work and bring a 20oz of water to the gym.
I don't get into how much "exactly" I drink

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 07:17:39 PM »
I hope you are kidding.

Why?   ???

It's cool to carry a gallon of water with you everywhere you go.    8)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 04:12:26 AM »

Why?   ???

It's cool to carry a gallon of water with you everywhere you go.    8)

just another retarded cliche to support the fact 'bodybuilding' is ridiculous

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 05:20:03 AM »
Ripster,

Why not just carry around 5L so people know you're serious? :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 05:26:23 AM »

I would still like to go to a planet fitness and see how long it takes to get myself thrown out.... Scream Squats  with 135 and flexing between sets. ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 07:42:27 AM »
just another retarded cliche to support the fact 'bodybuilding' is ridiculous

hahahaha  it's kind of ridiculous that you think I am serious.   

:D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 06:28:51 PM »

It's more ridiculous that you think joking about a '4l bottle of water' is funny

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 06:30:47 PM »

You never know when it comes to that kind of stuff. It seems the more serious the bodybuilder, the more into the stupid shit they become. How can you explain people wearing fanny packs to this day? Are you pro-fanny pack?
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 06:56:31 PM »
You never know when it comes to that kind of stuff. It seems the more serious the bodybuilder, the more into the stupid shit they become. How can you explain people wearing fanny packs to this day? Are you pro-fanny pack?

Moment of truth, LOL! Years ago a guy I worked out wth occasionally wore a fanny pack. we teased the shit out of him but nothing would make him stop wearing the fucking thing. He was probably gay, LOL! Aside from the fanny pack we could tell the work-out in advance based on how he was dressed.

That being said, he didn't talk a lot, was always on time and never missed a spot.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 11:21:24 AM »

TBH, I don't see alot of fanny packs.  I am not sure if I really need to take a pro/con stance on the fanny pack issue.  I've always been a "whatever floats your boat" kinda girl. 

I think that fanny packs have become far less common among BBs and the general public than "man purses" these days.  A lot of guys are going "metro"... :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 04:07:35 AM »
yesterday i throw my water bottle at the floor and water went all over my TRAINING LOG BOOK

true story
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 07:24:37 AM »
yesterday i throw my water bottle at the floor and water went all over my TRAINING LOG BOOK

true story

Well, was your training log ruined ??? Did you get a new one yet? How do you plan on tracking your progress!?
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2007, 07:47:11 AM »

true story

Tragic news Bluto.   :'(