Author Topic: The Trump Lies Compendium  (Read 4435 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: The Trump Lies Compendium
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2016, 08:23:00 AM »
You threat politics like it was a football match.

That's human nature.  

Just imagine the trouble if bad guys were controlling both teams at once!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2016, 08:32:46 AM »
That's human nature.  

Just imagine the trouble if bad guys were controlling both teams at once!!

If you dont have the knowledge you should stay out of politics and all serious issues.

Soul should watch a football match or something, politics is not for him.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2016, 08:35:51 AM »

If you dont have the knowledge you should stay out of politics and all serious issues.

Soul should watch a football match or something, politics is not for him.

Same crooks behind the one are involved in the other.  NFL has become a creepy weird social-engineering effort, masquerading as a game.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2016, 09:01:39 AM »
It IS actually sad that the election possibly will be decided by someone like you.

You are ignorant and stupid, yet you not only fail to recognize it but brags about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Fits you perfectly.

How does it feel knowing my ignorant ass cancels your vote?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2016, 09:10:14 AM »
I give SC props because he doesn't defend the trump BS - he just admits it's a better option than hilary.

What I dislike are those who jump in to justify every time trump steps in shit.   He's seriously trying to lose this, guys.  Insulting firefighters + dead war heroes to quell his own post-convention bump.    the guy is trying to lose. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2016, 09:15:39 AM »
I give SC props because he doesn't defend the trump BS - he just admits it's a better option than hilary.

What I dislike are those who jump in to justify every time trump steps in shit.   He's seriously trying to lose this, guys.  Insulting firefighters + dead war heroes to quell his own post-convention bump.    the guy is trying to lose. 

He is an embarassment

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2016, 12:58:31 PM »

What I dislike are those who jump in to justify every time trump steps in shit.   He's seriously trying to lose this, guys.  Insulting firefighters + dead war heroes to quell his own post-convention bump.    the guy is trying to lose.  

True. I just dont see how Trump is a better choice.

Hillary is shit dont get me wrong. But she is not going to fuck up the US or the World for that matter.

Trump? Only time will tell but its not looking good.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2016, 01:21:10 PM »
True. I just dont see how Trump is a better choice.
Hillary is shit dont get me wrong. But she is going to fuck up the US or the World.
Trump? Only time will tell but its not looking good.

hilary is 4 more years of obama.   I get is, many people think the last 8 sucked, I'm not going to argue that with them.

Trump?  Sounds like he will Make Russia Strong Again.   That alone. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2016, 01:23:46 PM »
I want o-fagcare gone, taxes down, decent SC picks, and no more gun control bs. 

Trump says he is for all these things but he has advocated a wealth rtax in the past.   Who the F knows.

Its a pick of what we know Hillshit will do vs not knowing what Trump would do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2016, 03:12:39 PM »
a pick of what we know Hillshit will do vs not knowing what Trump would do

The problem is...

Trump might start a war.  He might be exploited heavily by our enemies.  Hilary is a hated bitch, but she steps on russia's throat every chance she gets.    Trump, well, he sure gives a lot of praise to the worst people in the world.

Kim Jung un:

Trump, Jan. 9: If you look at North Korea – this guy, he’s like a maniac, OK? And you have to give him credit. How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? Even though it is a culture and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, and he’s the boss. It’s incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn’t play games.

That sure sounds like praise.   And when Trump praised Putin for killing off journalists:

Co-host Joe Scarborough then asked Trump what he thought about the number of high-profile murders of journalists who have been critical of Putin. “He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader, you know unlike what we have in this country,” Trump responded.

We don't need the US president praising NKorea's leader, nor praising Putin.   Maybe Coach thinks "trump is just saying what we all feel", but No, I don't feel we need to suck up to these evil leaders.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »
The problem is...

Trump might start a war.  He might be exploited heavily by our enemies.  Hilary is a hated bitch, but she steps on russia's throat every chance she gets.    Trump, well, he sure gives a lot of praise to the worst people in the world.

Kim Jung un:

Trump, Jan. 9: If you look at North Korea – this guy, he’s like a maniac, OK? And you have to give him credit. How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? Even though it is a culture and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, and he’s the boss. It’s incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn’t play games.

That sure sounds like praise.   And when Trump praised Putin for killing off journalists:

Co-host Joe Scarborough then asked Trump what he thought about the number of high-profile murders of journalists who have been critical of Putin. “He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader, you know unlike what we have in this country,” Trump responded

We don't need the US president praising NKorea's leader, nor praising Putin.   Maybe Coach thinks "trump is just saying what we all feel", but No, I don't feel we need to suck up to these evil leaders.

The future leader of the free World says freedom of speech is thing of the past.

That Obama would be a better president if he killed critical journalists.

Un-fucking believable.

To the GOP voters:

Are you really so stuck in the right-vs-left mindset that you are gonna vote for someone who wants to abandon free speech ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2016, 05:48:21 PM »
Knocking off journalists = running a country, being a strong leader.    

Don't worry, the best defense is a good offense.  Cue 17 threads about hilary's email server being kept in her shitter years ago.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2016, 06:02:55 PM »
Congenital liar or doddering old fool?

Donald Trump Admits He Gets Confused and Makes Things Up After Watching Fox News

Donald Trump admitted on Friday that a story he has been telling audiences at rallies on Wednesday and Thursday — that he had seen a video shot and distributed by the Iranian government showing the world a “top-secret” American shipment of cash arriving in Iran — is completely false.

By Thursday morning, the Washington Post had asked Trump’s staff to explain what he was talking about, and spokeswoman Hope Hicks responded that it was in fact “merely the b-roll footage included in every broadcast” on Fox News, showing the hostages, not the cash.

But that didn’t stop Trump repeating the story later in the day in Maine.