Author Topic: Is Trump mentally ill?  (Read 19491 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Is Trump mentally ill?
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2016, 07:51:50 PM »
Trump won't lead the RCP Poll Average at anytime the rest of the way.
RCP is silly, a collection of various shill polls that over sample Dems and under sample independents whenever they want.  Also why average likely voter and registered voter polls?  That's averaging apples and oranges.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2016, 07:57:02 PM »
RCP is silly, a collection of various shill polls that over sample Dems and under sample independents whenever they want.  Also why average likely voter and registered voter polls?  That's averaging apples and oranges.

The MSM wants focus on the polls and Kzhir Kahn, that way they won't have to report that Obama has presided over the worst economy over the last 7 years as any president in history.

The worst economic president in history and barely a mention by the MSM

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2016, 08:57:23 PM »
$400,000,000 ransom paid by Obama to the Aayatollahs to allow them to continue to fund terrorists
The MSM couldn't get that piece of news off the front page quick enough today.
Tell me now the muzzball in the White House doesn't answer to the Middle Eastern scum now

i was the one who posted on the getbig poli board about this - I think it's disgusting. 

Why do you automatically assume, because I shit on Trump, that I somehow support Obama's bullshit bribing of Iran?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2016, 08:58:19 PM »

True.  But they're also pretty accurate when it comes to predicting presidential elections too.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2016, 09:00:07 PM »
i was the one who posted on the getbig poli board about this - I think it's disgusting. 

Why do you automatically assume, because I shit on Trump, that I somehow support Obama's bullshit bribing of Iran?
I have no idea why you shit on  Trump. But you have become a damn broken record so why not contribute something positive to a Bodybuilding site?  

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2016, 09:05:25 PM »

I don't....

You're too busy coming up with insane conspiracy theories

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2016, 09:17:39 PM »
True.  But they're also pretty accurate when it comes to predicting presidential elections too.

They are accurate just like Nate Silver was accurate on Trump in the primaries?  First they change their polling to likely voters some time later in the political season, why not now?  And then when it gets super close they do some revisions and get it right within the margin of error, which is usually so wide that in an anywhere close election just means a coin toss.  Their predictions' accuracy is only measured from a day or two before.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2016, 11:22:31 PM »
#1 reason to vote for Trump is because Obama thinks he's bad for the country

as 240 stated

that's exactly the intention,

obama knows republicans must oppose everything he does.
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2016, 12:17:29 AM »
bottom line

trump is not mentally ill

this is being pushed by the GOP as a reason to get rid of him

he knows exactly what he's doing as he heads full speed into the ditch

"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2016, 10:16:12 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-handprint-size_us_57a23518e4b0104052a0cf68?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Finally, There’s Proof That Donald Trump Has Small Hands
He has smaller hands than 85 percent of American men.

Are Trump’s hands really that tiny? No ― at 7.25 inches long, they’re slightly smaller than average.

However, the majority of American men have larger hands, according to neuroscientist Justin Kiggins, who pointed to a chart from an Ergonomics Center of North Carolina report for proof.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2016, 10:18:04 AM »
They are accurate just like Nate Silver was accurate on Trump in the primaries?  First they change their polling to likely voters some time later in the political season, why not now?  And then when it gets super close they do some revisions and get it right within the margin of error, which is usually so wide that in an anywhere close election just means a coin toss.  Their predictions' accuracy is only measured from a day or two before.

Nate silver was wrong about trump - but his polling about trump at the time was accurate.  Nate got cute and tried to predict shit a year away.

I'm talking about the polls themselves, week by week - they're very accurate.  When they say Obama will win by 5 points, he does.   If Polls show Hilary has a 7 point lead the week of the election, she will win by 6 to 8 points.  That's just how it is now.

Repubs always use the "nate was wrong when he predicted trump loses a year ahead of time" example to prove all polls wrong.  It's just not true

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2016, 11:00:06 AM »
Of late, though, the Trump-polls friendship has fallen on hard times. Very hard times.

He's down 17 points to Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. Down 11 in Pennsylvania. Down six in Michigan. And national polling is no better. A Fox News survey out Wednesday night had Trump down 10 to Clinton. That's consistent with the post-conventions landscape in lots of polls released over the past five days.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/04/donald-trump-just-lost-his-best-friend/

???
"

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2016, 12:40:14 PM »
Remember, it is the electoral vote that counts.  Based on population each state gets a number of winner take all votes. California 55, Texas 38, New York 29, Florida 29, ... South Dakota 3.   Except for Texas, all the populous states lean Democratic, all the empty states lean Republican.

All you need is 270 to win.  Safe states for any Democrat adds up to 240.  Safe states for any normal Republican is 100.   This year I bet Clinton gets over 400.  If Trump continues to crash, Clinton could get 500, even all 538.

Trump keeps offending women and minorities.  If 80% of women and minorities vote for Clinton, and 80% of white men vote for Trump, Clinton wins all 538 electoral votes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2016, 12:40:56 PM »
if trump is losing by 15 points in a state - then repubs in that state for local, gov, state rep and senate seats are going to miss a lot of votes too

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2016, 12:44:49 PM »
Remember, it is the electoral vote that counts.  Based on population each state gets a number of winner take all votes. California 55, Texas 38, New York 29, Florida 29, ... South Dakota 3.   Except for Texas, all the populous states lean Democratic, all the empty states lean Republican.

All you need is 270 to win.  Safe states for any Democrat adds up to 240.  Safe states for any normal Republican is 100.   This year I bet Clinton gets over 400.  If Trump continues to crash, Clinton could get 500, even all 538.

Trump keeps offending women and minorities.  If 80% of women and minorities vote for Clinton, and 80% of white men vote for Trump, Clinton wins all 538 electoral votes.

Which isn't going to happen, let's face it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2016, 12:47:34 PM »
Trump is a Clinton plant, as 240 has been saying the whole time.  As of now, I believe it as well as it can be believed, which is pretty thoroughly.  Whether or not Trump fully understands it is another story.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2016, 12:54:13 PM »
"As Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's verbal gaffes have mounted and his penchant for lashing out at his political opponents has continued to escalate, it's become in vogue for critics to earnestly raise questions about Trump's temperament and his mental stability."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-mental-state-becoming-campaign-talking-point-n621556

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2016, 01:01:44 PM »

Epic lesson in U.S. Presidential Elections for the "Trump is gonna win in a landslide" true believers.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2016, 01:06:13 PM »
"As Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's verbal gaffes have mounted and his penchant for lashing out at his political opponents has continued to escalate, it's become in vogue for critics to earnestly raise questions about Trump's temperament and his mental stability."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-s-mental-state-becoming-campaign-talking-point-n621556

Anyone taking NBC's word for anything, should get a mental-health evaluation.  (not you, Prime)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2016, 01:28:09 PM »
Epic lesson in U.S. Presidential Elections for the "Trump is gonna win in a landslide" true believers.

Makes you wonder how Republicans managed to win 5 out of the last 9.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2016, 01:33:55 PM »

yeah, thank god the demographics of the U.S. haven't changed in the past 36 years, and the rednecks ain't dying out ...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2016, 01:54:08 PM »

they actually lost the popular vote in 2000.

and as I've written before, Dixiecrats (1960-70s) -> Reagan Democrats (1980s) -> Republicans (1990s) -> Tea Party (2000s)-> Trump supporters (2010s)
(that is older white males) are dying out. 

Young people, even young whites, are overwhelmingly Democratic.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »
they actually lost the popular vote in 2000.

and as I've written before, Dixiecrats (1960-70s) -> Reagan Democrats (1980s) -> Republicans (1990s) -> Tea Party (2000s)-> Trump supporters (2010s)
(that is older white males) are dying out.  

Young people, even young whites, are overwhelmingly Democratic.

Which means Globalist, which means Neocon.

So how do you explain this, Tim?  Looks like the neocons won.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2016, 02:07:06 PM »

In the last 6 elections -

4 have been comfy dem wins
2 have been repub wins by a single contest state with lawsuits, could have gone either way.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2016, 02:09:06 PM »
Globalist may be very correct, but I think there is something different here.
Most young people don't think about the pragmatism of everything, they think about "social justice" or some other such stuff.

I'm not saying it's right, but that's what it is.
Young people are trying to save the world or help people. They are trying to make life "fair", even though that's not the real world.

Young people think about social issues, not necessarily other things. Social issues, ie saving people, treating people fairly, equality, anti-bigotry. All of that stuff has been locked up by the Democrats from a verbal standpoint. (They are "saying" they are the party of equality)

That is why young people are overwhelmingly voting for the Democrats.

The Democrats are saying some good things and the young people eat it up.

The opposite is saying terrible things (even if truthful at times) and young people don't like it.

Difference in philosophy I guess, but we are all getting older and they are not. That doesn't make them right of course.