Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58699 times)

Billy Guns

Re: My thoughts on the harrassment of Team Nasser
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2008, 02:02:41 PM »
Nasser is a Hypocrit!!! and a sad sign of what happens when somebody dosent get what they want!!! He had so many chances to make something of himself but figured selling soiled posing trunks was a profitable business....and you team nasser retards wanna talk crap about Derek step back and look at your idol LMAO

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »
Nasser is a Hypocrit!!! and a sad sign of what happens when somebody dosent get what they want!!! He had so many chances to make something of himself but figured selling soiled posing trunks was a profitable business....and you team nasser retards wanna talk crap about Derek step back and look at your idol LMAO

Billy you one of the biggest idiots out there - probalby just second to Vince Goodrum.  You actually took your clothes off and posed down at an Expo looking like you've barely ever worked out before!  Then you got fired from some pathetic "job" with some nutrition company.  You should not even have your "competitor" stars because 90% of the people on this board have a better physique than you do. 

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2008, 02:10:36 PM »

buddy your a retard. DA dangles his balls for gay old men. Nasser farted into some posing trunks and sold them to fags ho he probably will never see.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2008, 02:15:55 PM »
300 lbs with abs.

You cannot hold Team Nasser down. More interviews will come, more people will be exposed, more pumpkinheads will attack, but through it all Team Nasser will live on.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2008, 02:36:41 PM »
Those Nasser/fan pics are at least two years old.  Here is a pic of him just over a year ago at Shawn Ray's charity event.  Since that is a relatively public event it's date is verifiable.  He is looking big, hard and lean!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2008, 02:39:30 PM »
Those Nasser/fan pics are at least two years old.  Here is a pic of him just over a year ago at Shawn Ray's charity event.  Since that is a relatively public event it's date is verifiable.  His cock is big, hard and lean!

has he improved upon his 17 second record?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »
When I read that you said I was “owned” for not replying to this post I seriously thought it may have been something offensive you wrote, however this is just laughable.

Where did you go to school?  And more importantly, did they teach reading comprehension? :)  Where did I say that I gave my girlfriend that ring?  “Titusisback” was like, “whoa, she’s engaged, OWNED!” so I simply replied posting No it’s not an engagement ring!  Just a random cheap one she wears on that finger and is not even supposed to resemble an engagement ring.  You know girls do sometimes like to wear plain non-engagement rings!   She has had that ring for years before I even met her, so sorry to burst your bubble but I didn’t give it to her.  I guess any piece of jewellery that my girlfriend is seeing wearing must have been bought by me right, even though I only met her a year and a half ago?  She could not have had any basic rings she likes to wear before that?  ::)

And no you’re wrong about my “culture” caring about class an pride.  I’m Muslim and in Islam the “classes” of that sense are strictly prohibited.  Islam prohibits inequality, racism, slavery, and even nationalism.   

Yet, that whole East African Slave trade debacle back in the day was perpetrated by Muslims...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2008, 02:50:52 PM »
Yet, that whole East African Slave trade debacle back in the day was perpetrated by Muslims...

Yes, that and you will also find other instances in history where Muslims do things that are not in accordance with Islam, just like you will find the same for Christians, Jews, etc.  Does not change the original scripture and what the religion teaches.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »
Good to see you back Luke. Hope all is well.

Yes this shit truly is pathetic on Nassers behalf. At first it was quite annoying, but now it is comical. Nasser is an attention hoar who will say (more like make up) whatever he can think of in the hopes of creating some controversy. Well congrats nasser, you have done that, but i hope you know your reputation is now suffering badly from it.

Nasser = jealous of Milos, plain and simple.

100% right! ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: January 14, 2008, 03:01:43 PM »
Great to have you back Luke ;D

What are your plans for 2008

Thankyou! No plans at this stage, just loving life and training hard!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »
100% right! ;)

Aint you the mongol that wanted to make believe a judge that hide isnt juicing? lol @ you

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2008, 03:03:41 PM »
Okay, then why could Milos not help himself get up to a great 280 lbs if Nasser really got that way using Milos' secrets?  ::)

LOL! and you roll your eyes at me!!! LOL!!! maybe a little thing called genentic structure!!  ::) ::) ::) right back at ya! ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2008, 03:05:38 PM »
LOL! and you roll your eyes at me!!! LOL!!! maybe a little thing called genentic structure!!  ::) ::) ::) right back at ya! ;)

Fair enough, so basically Nasser's physique will always be bigger and better than Milos' ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: January 14, 2008, 03:08:36 PM »
I dont know if you are 100% correct or not.
But one thing really clear is EVERYBODY BUT EVERYBODY finished bad with Milos.
For coindence, just too much....

It would be pretty shallow if our relation with Milos was just determined on contest prep and the ones that did just base Milos's loyalty on this are the guys are no longer with Milos! there are a few of us (Me, Dennis Wolf, JOJ, Hide, Flex Lewis, Armin etc) who have a friendship with Milos that goes far deeper than contest prep! If any one of us was to never compete again than we would all still remain very close!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2008, 03:12:31 PM »
Has Milos ever tried coke?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2008, 03:12:35 PM »
LOL!!! thats right!! ::)

Oh yeah, because the person who you admitted has worse genetics between the two (Milos) can overcome his genetic weakness compared Nasser and still look better due to giant sets and snake oil  ::)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2008, 03:26:26 PM »
Again thats me brother!!! you are too kind!!! PM me anytime and maybe we can hook up for a coffee and chat about how i am a mongol!!! (whatever the hell that is)

are you emocrying for hide? wouldnt surprise me some of the roids were actually for you

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2008, 05:37:38 PM »
are you emocrying for hide? wouldnt surprise me some of the roids were actually for you

hahahaha

what a horrible transporter.. An asian person on the full sauce!  :-\

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: January 14, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »
hahahaha

what a horrible transporter.. An asian person on the full sauce!  :-\

Thats luke wood's friendship, he tells you to deliver roids and if you get caught, he will write a recommendation later hahaha

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 14, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »
Thats luke wood's friendship, he tells you to deliver roids and if you get caught, he will write a recommendation later hahaha

So it is true then? Hide was carrying "stuff" for Milos and his cronies? Jesus, I'd been waiting for conformation, but this is like whipped cream on a shake!

Carrying drugs in hand luggage? How fucking dumb is that?  :-\ And not exactly for personal use...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 14, 2008, 06:33:04 PM »
Come on "BIG LUKE WOOD" ...say something  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 14, 2008, 06:35:08 PM »
Come on "BIG LUKE WOOD" ...say something  ::)

As he is Milos' official forum lapdog, I bet he's awaiting orders for half-assed reply.  ;D

God Luke

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »
Why is milos talking about his wife getting owned by nasser, he f'ed her quickly done his business then obviously left the girl in the bed who he thought was just a easy root

he did something that milos couldnt do, instead he had to have hug time and luv in the air

you dont want to have hug time with hookers do you? you just blow your load get up and leave.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2008, 06:38:14 PM »
Why is milos talking about his wife getting owned by nasser, he f'ed her quickly done his business then obviously left the girl in the bed who he thought was just a easy root

he did something that milos couldnt do, instead he had to have hug time and luv in there air

you dont want to have hug time with hookers do you? you just blow your load get up and leave.

From Gods lips to our ears. Nasser is a fagot! All hail the Pumpkin Heads!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »
Has Milos ever tried coke?

So has Milos ever done a line or not?
Bodybuilding Pro.com