Author Topic: Nasser's interview #4: My response  (Read 58701 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's interview #4: My response
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2008, 12:27:17 AM »
So far you've only demonstrated gay obsession and ghetto style living. Why should anyone be convinced otherwise? Let's see some proof, Mahārāja

No I'm not going to post my paystub.  You saw the title on the copy of the designation I posted.  You can easily google it and you would come to know it is a high paying profession.  It takes 7 years to do after high school, meaning you finish at 25.  That was three years ago for me since I'm now 28, so when I first started working out of school and living alone a one-bedroom condo is what I was in the market for.

That's all I need to say on this subject.  I'm taking off now for a bit, meanwhile, please feel free to continue spending time digging up random pictures of me from the internet and somehow thinking that it is embarassing to me.  I can even help you and just upload random pics from my pictures directory on my hard drive which has hundreds of random pics of that sort.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2008, 12:29:06 AM »
I can even help you and just upload random pics from my pictures directory on my hard drive which has hundreds of random pics of that sort.

Go for it; we all enjoy a good laugh!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2008, 01:36:25 AM »
Damn I love this thread!!!!!

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2008, 02:35:46 AM »
Lets see, Nasser’s message contained the following facts about Milos

1)  Ripping off his “friend” Sonny Schmidt into thinking that he is paying 1/3rd the rent while actually charging full rent
2)  Being addicted to and taking excessive recreational drugs
3)  Selling recreational drugs
4)  Ratting out other drug dealers
5)  Having a wife who has been with so many men within the industry, including Nasser
6)  Borrowing $2550 from Nasser never to pay him back
7)  Taking free Weider supplements that were given in trust and intended for personal use only and selling them at his store for a 100% markup
8)  Spilling the beans to his “friend” Nasser’s wife that Nasser slept with Milamar
9)  Embarassing other pros by having them have to fly out to speak to DEA agents
10)  Having calf implants
11)  Recommending dangerous dosages of drugs to clients and ruining their physiques as test pilots.

And in response Milos’ “defence” is that his wife now claims that Nasser had a small penis and only lasted 17 seconds to make Milos feel better?   ::)

And remember Nasser did not do any of this unprovoked, it was only after Milos had the audacity to insult Nasser on the forums.

???????????????  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »
Why cant they just meet and settle this  down like men....

affy

« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »
Ok, here goes again.. bigbobs is an endless source of owning entertainment. Here's a reminder of a post where bigboobs proudly presents his wonderful diplomas
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=184177.1900

And folks, SEE WHAT THESE DIPLOMAS CAN GET YOU!!! JUST WORK AND STUDY HARD ENOUGH AND YOU MAY LIVE IN SAME LUXURY BIGBOOBS DOES.

What an amazing mansion. It's a perfect example how one can have a beautiful home when you're successful and rich!  ;D

I don't care where he lives.  If he has a CA designation you can bet your ass he's making a lot of money.  Do you realize how hard it is to become a chartered accountant? 

Respect to Bob for getting his CA...but the Nasser nut hugging is getting to an almost annoying level. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
Is this what all the fuss is about?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2008, 09:02:56 PM »
My girlfriend always wanted nasser.. She would get all happy and start saying some freaky things when i showed her the bfto tape..I must thank him in a way because of him i had alot of sexy time that day.    :D

Who in their right mind would post something as incrimminating as this (other than Bigbobs and Cameljockey).  Dude...you're girlfriend think physically fit men are sexually more attractive than you.  She get's turned on by seeing other men on video, as part of foreplay; not with you....She's probably bangin'g other guys, because you don't look like a bodybuilder.  I hope you realize that you were not in that same room during your "sexy time" with her.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2008, 09:39:12 PM »
lol so becasue she's wearing a plain basic ring without a rock on her "engagement ring" finger it makes her engaged?  ::)

Actually she does want an engagement ring from me, and is learning more about Islam to try to speed the process  ;)

BOBS you gave your girlfriend a plastic ring.  With or without a rock on her ring finger, is still a plastic.  I won't even ask if you bought it at what's his face's website.  I know your culture is set on the level of class people come from, religion, and pride.  But, isn't giving your girlfriend a plastic ring very insulting, embarrassing, and a disgrace to her, and her family and friends?  An independent man like you, with a great career and future ahead; with a gorgeous girl...and you give her plastic to wear.  Is that the advice from Big Nasser? What does that say about you and that dillusion of a relationship, you think you're having with her?  If she truely was inlove with you she would want to marry you soon, and learn Islam after you wed, and vice-versa.  If you truely love her, religion wouldn't be such an issue and you would change yours to be with her.  She's a classic beauty and she's worth every carat.  You're a complete dillusional bonehead!

...or maybe, the truth is that (as you already know) she's not really into you, or crazy enough to give up her worldly freedom, to become islamite. Learning islam is a way for her to distance and buy time to say "not in your life SICKO!"; then dash for her dear life.  She knows that you're an obsessed Nasser Fan/stalker, who instead of getting her a real engagement ring; shamed her a plastic ring to wear for people to point and laugh at.  Self-centered as you are and without hesitation, have baught and would buy Nasser's used clothes first, and post it all over the internet, wearing it with great pride (while she wears a cheap plastic ring).  Her friends and family you've offended, and they never liked you to begin with; and are not so forgiving of you.  You should let her go.  She is WAAAAAYY out of your league. You're religions don't even mix.  She's too classy to tell you off.  She cringes having to wear plastic, and she takes it off when you're not buzzing around her.  She makes you look good in public.  Leave her alone.  Maybe you should focus the love you have for Nasser and CamelToe instead. 

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2008, 01:56:23 AM »
01" penis and 17 seconds...damn...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2008, 06:24:05 PM »
BOBS you gave your girlfriend a plastic ring.  With or without a rock on her ring finger, is still a plastic.  I won't even ask if you bought it at what's his face's website.  I know your culture is set on the level of class people come from, religion, and pride.  But, isn't giving your girlfriend a plastic ring very insulting, embarrassing, and a disgrace to her, and her family and friends?  An independent man like you, with a great career and future ahead; with a gorgeous girl...and you give her plastic to wear.  Is that the advice from Big Nasser? What does that say about you and that dillusion of a relationship, you think you're having with her?  If she truely was inlove with you she would want to marry you soon, and learn Islam after you wed, and vice-versa.  If you truely love her, religion wouldn't be such an issue and you would change yours to be with her.  She's a classic beauty and she's worth every carat.  You're a complete dillusional bonehead!

...or maybe, the truth is that (as you already know) she's not really into you, or crazy enough to give up her worldly freedom, to become islamite. Learning islam is a way for her to distance and buy time to say "not in your life SICKO!"; then dash for her dear life.  She knows that you're an obsessed Nasser Fan/stalker, who instead of getting her a real engagement ring; shamed her a plastic ring to wear for people to point and laugh at.  Self-centered as you are and without hesitation, have baught and would buy Nasser's used clothes first, and post it all over the internet, wearing it with great pride (while she wears a cheap plastic ring).  Her friends and family you've offended, and they never liked you to begin with; and are not so forgiving of you.  You should let her go.  She is WAAAAAYY out of your league. You're religions don't even mix.  She's too classy to tell you off.  She cringes having to wear plastic, and she takes it off when you're not buzzing around her.  She makes you look good in public.  Leave her alone.  Maybe you should focus the love you have for Nasser and CamelToe instead. 

No reply from BITCHBOOBS.  "OWNED"

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2008, 06:43:26 PM »

He's in the corner crying.. give him some time, he'll be back. He just loves to be owned too much to stay away for long  :D

LongtimeLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2008, 09:38:05 PM »
eh- looks like you're doing just fine at the game of life, bigbobs.  Keep up the good work!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »
eh- looks like you're doing just fine at the game of life, bigbobs.  Keep up the good work!
Hi Nasser :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2008, 10:20:16 PM »
Please show some respect for BigBobs
Hes a good man
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »
Please show some respect for BigBobs
Hes a good man
no he's a grown man who buys some other guys underwear over the internet- :-X

oh and your little bottom boy ass should just delete your account right now------I love how your squirming and back tracking on all your words ;D

Team Nasser has been exposed as a bunch of sad pathetic homosexual douchebags that worship a washed up shrek look alike with 14 inch arms

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2008, 10:52:13 PM »
no he's a grown man who buys some other guys underwear over the internet- :-X

oh and your little bottom boy ass should just delete your account right now------I love how your squirming and back tracking on all your words ;D

Team Nasser has been exposed as a bunch of sad pathetic homosexual douchebags that worship a washed up shrek look alike with 14 inch arms
i dont think ive backtracked any of my words nordic beast ???
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2008, 11:58:45 PM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2008, 04:32:53 AM »
I spoke to my great friend Milos last week and he is just laughing this crap off!! He said to me "Why this upset me"??? Nassar is that type of person and the more he writes about me the more people will see him for who he really is! So keep typing Nassar!! you are digging a nice grave my old friend! :D :D

Milos did help Nassar back in the mid 90's when Nassar went from a good 245lb pro to a Great 280lb monster with a major threat to the Olympia title! This is how he thanks his old friends!!!! OK thats fine by Milos, keep talking, keep writing and let people see the great person are! :'( :'(

Are Vince said he found it hard to believe that Milos didn't read the article??? Milos told me i didn't have to read it, i know who Nassar is and the type of GENTLEMAN he is!!! I don't need to read it plus i get told by close friends! Now it seem Milos's close friend were the ones upset with the article but when i spoke with Milos he said, "Why would i be upset! You are no one shouldn't either"! Now people can see what Nassar is all about and i don't have to post, respond or say a thing"!!.... Naturally because so many love and care about Milos it probably hurt them more! Because as i said, Milos said, "I'm so busy to worry about childish games!! I'm flat out with the guys in the Ironman and Arnold, training other clients, running a gym, running KNS, running Naturade and spending any free time with my family!! why would i worry about another guy who i helped so much who has just turned around and said thankyou in the only way he knows!"...  ;) :-*

As for Milos having calves implants!!! ::) ;D

Trust me guys, i yet to meet a more honest man and Milos and myself tell everything and this was bothing Milos he would say!! Instead he was laughing!!! ;D ;D ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2008, 04:39:49 AM »
Good to see you back Luke. Hope all is well.

Yes this shit truly is pathetic on Nassers behalf. At first it was quite annoying, but now it is comical. Nasser is an attention hoar who will say (more like make up) whatever he can think of in the hopes of creating some controversy. Well congrats nasser, you have done that, but i hope you know your reputation is now suffering badly from it.

Nasser = jealous of Milos, plain and simple.
No doubt about it...

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2008, 04:44:45 AM »
I spoke to my great friend Milos last week and he is just laughing this crap off!! He said to me "Why this upset me"??? Nassar is that type of person and the more he writes about me the more people will see him for who he really is! So keep typing Nassar!! you are digging a nice grave my old friend! :D :D

Milos did help Nassar back in the mid 90's when Nassar went from a good 245lb pro to a Great 280lb monster with a major threat to the Olympia title! This is how he thanks his old friends!!!! OK thats fine by Milos, keep talking, keep writing and let people see the great person are! :'( :'(

Are Vince said he found it hard to believe that Milos didn't read the article??? Milos told me i didn't have to read it, i know who Nassar is and the type of GENTLEMAN he is!!! I don't need to read it plus i get told by close friends! Now it seem Milos's close friend were the ones upset with the article but when i spoke with Milos he said, "Why would i be upset! You are no one shouldn't either"! Now people can see what Nassar is all about and i don't have to post, respond or say a thing"!!.... Naturally because so many love and care about Milos it probably hurt them more! Because as i said, Milos said, "I'm so busy to worry about childish games!! I'm flat out with the guys in the Ironman and Arnold, training other clients, running a gym, running KNS, running Naturade and spending any free time with my family!! why would i worry about another guy who i helped so much who has just turned around and said thankyou in the only way he knows!"...  ;) :-*

As for Milos having calves implants!!! ::) ;D

Trust me guys, i yet to meet a more honest man and Milos and myself tell everything and this was bothing Milos he would say!! Instead he was laughing!!! ;D ;D ;D

Great to have you back Luke ;D

What are your plans for 2008
Arnold For President 2012.2016

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2008, 06:02:22 AM »
Great to have you back Luke ;D

What are your plans for 2008

take an english course?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2008, 06:14:17 AM »
I graduated from Oxford with Honours ;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2008, 06:24:18 AM »
I graduated from Oxford with Honours ;D

i meant Luke ;), gotta go now, multimillion dollar contracts don't just fall from the sky in Dubai you know

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2008, 07:16:14 AM »

....and yet still no reply.
OWNED OWNED OWNED!!!!!