Author Topic: If you have not yet been to Rocket's website link...  (Read 570 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If you have not yet been to Rocket's website link...
« on: November 01, 2007, 10:47:50 AM »
you must...  I'm dying laughing so fucking hard at the hatemail section:
http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/hatemail.htm

Dear Mr. Hamburger.

I am a single mother.  A single mother of three boys!  And it's tough enough to keep them from acting up without people like you in the world.  You are a disgrace to the whites, if you're white.  My second born son has been, as you call it, "flipping out" recently and he started doing so around the same time the boys discovered your site.  And surprise surprise, my son seriously harmed his brother AND now his behavior is affecting his schoolwork.  Are you going to tutor him, jerk?  I'm a single mother!  His rambunctious attitude is going to get him put in jail or even juvenile hall.  You are encouraging kids to go berserk and disregard rules.  I demand that you take down this immediately, before I call the police.  Trust me, mr. hamburger, this is one single mother of three boys you do not want to mess with.  I will lobby to have your site banned for the rest of your life.  I'll see you in court.  Write me back and we'll talk some more. 

yours,

a single mother of three boys you do not want to mess with

Dear Robert,

september 15th rapidly moves in upon us like a thunder cloud ready to explode in an intense rain of fury. as i stated in my previous letter, i asked if you were ready to accept the responsibility  of the damage and injury that your mis information will cause others. i see that you have recieved a letter from a concerned mother of three stateing that your web site has caused her son to fail in school as well as injure one of her other children. is it simply that you are waiting for  some one to die as a result of the garbage that you propogate on  your site? you only have a few days left to send out a letter to me via email that will be distributed to all real  ninja that you have insulted as well as post a disclaimer on your site disavowing what you claim to teach....then take the site down and replace it with a letter stateing that anyone whao has taken you seriously should not and that they should not follow your ill example. dont force me to take further action upon you the least of which is to petition aol to tear down your site....the worst of which would be a personal visit from myself and  my students at your so called dojo to remedy your ill behavior. little boy, i am the real deal, and i take offense at your immature lies and the example your set for others. i guarantee that my 25 years in ninjutsu as well as my title of ninja,iemoto and sokeship over various japanese ryu ha related to the ninja will be quite adiquate to put you in you place. fell free to email me back....and anyone who reads this can email me at @@@@@@ with your concerns and together we can fight to have this little boy banned from the web. robert, i hope...no i dare you to post this entire letter on your site so that others can access my email address.

wrathfully,
david d. fujita, soke (grandmaster)
bufukan ninpo bujutsu dojo network