Author Topic: I'm drunk!  (Read 2887 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: I'm drunk!
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »
Kuntenstein trying to be funny  :-\

awwww.....don't cry.....your mom is just trying to make a couple of bucks.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »
Man, that was some fucking night. Met up with ..... Lord .... this is going to hurt .... a few girls and their gay friends. Sorry boys but no homo adventures last night. Ended up going to some nightclub in Kilburn and we all came back to my place to continue the party. I passed out around 6am wearing a face mask of prince Philip. And no, I didn't nail any of the girls. Was 3 of them, lovely girls. The blokes were diamond geezers too. Can't quite remember now but I think I paid one of the bar girls 50 quid to stand on one leg and count to 100. Seemed hilarious at the time.

C'mon then, let's hear the gay jibes.  :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 12:45:22 AM »
You're a chick eh?

I meant to say something else, seems like the forum software changed it to 'guy'.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 12:50:09 AM »
Why do mother fuckers drink light beer?  I will never fucking understand that shit as long as I fucking live?

Especially when they're only drinking a few beers anyway?

???

Next fucker I see order a Bud Light is getting blocked in the side of the fucking head and than curb stomped on the ledge around the bar.

Beer? Don't touch the stuff. I drink Jack or Caol Ila Moch, clean. Like being a purist. Problem is that its deceptive boozy tentacles engulfs my mind quickly  >:(

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 12:52:35 AM »
Going to be cruising over Hamstead Heath at 2am, stud?

Coulda done but it would've been creepy bumping into George Michael with his cock out.   :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 12:58:24 AM »
Not the King of the Jungle..Where do I start with this place..first the door handle nearly came off as I pulled the door to enter. 1pm on a Saturday only one bar staff. The building is dirty, cob webs on the ceiling the kind you find in a grave yard. Listen be careful eating in this place as if the kitchen is dirty like the front of house it could be up-set stomach time. Overall I'd say it has poor management.
Disliked: Food, Service, Atmosphere, Value

Release the hounds:
https://plus.google.com/112707454293165463977/about?hl=en

What can I say, that passes as value in London. Whole place is a shithole but we make do with what we can  :P. But really, it aint that bad in there. Fairly cheap though for the Hampstead area too. I paid £20 for a round. Have to give the girls and boys their due, they never skimped out on a round either.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2012, 01:02:00 AM »
from asking what to wear on a "hypothetical date" to drunk-posting on getbig, you just keep moving up the coolness ladder lol

At least I'm white with a full head of hair and don't dress like a gay suicide bomber  :-X