Author Topic: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..  (Read 25168 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »
just ignore them again and dont be an idiot, the idiot is the one who does things against his will :-\ i myself never post in a thread i am not interested in.. again i am repeating that there are like 50 or 60 theads on each page and you wont find more than 2-3 (at most) threads about nasser on the front page, still you cant just ignore them?..

I think they are masochists - they enjoy feeling the pain and anger at seeing Nasser threads hence they click on them.

Similarly I dont like Johny Falcon's threads so I don't click on them, it isn't that hard to ignore a thread if you dont like it :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »
Thanks man,  I haven't seen you posting in a while!  Looks like you've been taking it easy on the jealous haters here :)

is that guy xfactor a good team nasser member material?? what do you think bobs??..

hey xfactor, i am just kidding ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2009, 03:01:03 PM »
...and ND the effort you've put into engaging with Hulkster and others about Dorian is by far greater thant he effort Sherief put into Nasser's facebook fan page...and in the end Sherief has somthing to show for it - a cool facebook page with over a thousand members and a reference to tons of pictures and great training articles.  All you have to show for is a near-2000 page thread which 5-6 people read

hey bobs nasser facebook fans are nearly 2000 now >:(

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2009, 03:01:14 PM »
Thanks man,  I haven't seen you posting in a while!  Looks like you've been taking it easy on the jealous haters here :)

Swamped for the past year with new role at my company, lot of travel, and stress that comes along with upper managment roles, hit our forecasted budget though last week so I have some time to relax and start pissing people off on here.  Pics coming soon...  

You put on a lot of size man!  Good job.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2009, 03:02:02 PM »
really sorry to say it but you have become boring to me and have started to say stupid things.. what is your problem if i made a facebook about someone who inspired me??.. so why didnt you just tell hulkster only one time that dorian was better than ronnie??.. why did you tell him so 10000000000000 times??.. :-\ :-\

See you're trying to downplay your obsession of Nasser , the Facebook page isn't a problem but don't say it's a simple thank you to Nasser which you could have done via email it's much more than a simple thank you , it's an extension of your obsession which there is technically nothing wrong with but just don't say you're not

And Hulkster is an idiot I had a lot of explaining on how IFBB contests are judged and how physiques are assessed , I was teaching Hulkster not merely telling him , a lot like when I explain to you guys how Dorian is better than Nasser , lots of thick headed people who don't get it and need to be told a LOT  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2009, 03:03:11 PM »

I think they are masochists - they enjoy feeling the pain and anger at seeing Nasser threads hence they click on them.

Similarly I dont like Johny Falcon's threads so I don't click on them, it isn't that hard to ignore a thread if you dont like it :)

i cant say i too dont like them but actually i dont understand them ;D..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2009, 03:03:34 PM »
is that guy xfactor a good team nasser member material?? what do you think bobs??..

Translation: incoming barrage of PMs from bobs

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2009, 03:03:44 PM »

haha no I'm my own team.  Bob is a solid dude though, smart and has his shit together.  You seem cool as well, and enjoy getting a rise out of people, hence the 10 page thread. lol  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2009, 03:05:08 PM »
Are u here to pimp Nasser's stained undies?

I just picked up a pair for the wife for Christmas.  They are a great buy right now, I think he's liquidating at half off, check out his site.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2009, 03:07:50 PM »
See you're trying to downplay your obsession of Nasser , the Facebook page isn't a problem but don't say it's a simple thank you to Nasser which you could have done via email it's much more than a simple thank you , it's an extension of your obsession which there is technically nothing wrong with but just don't say you're not

And Hulkster is an idiot I had a lot of explaining on how IFBB contests are judged and how physiques are assessed , I was teaching Hulkster not merely telling him , a lot like when I explain to you guys how Dorian is better than Nasser , lots of thick headed people who don't get it and need to be told a LOT  ;)

i dont think you are the right person to talk about obsession.  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »

And Hulkster is an idiot I had a lot of explaining on how IFBB contests are judged and how physiques are assessed , I was teaching Hulkster not merely telling him , a lot like when I explain to you guys how Dorian is better than Nasser , lots of thick headed people who don't get it and need to be told a LOT  ;)

so why were you teaching hulkster and me??.. did you really think we were going to change our minds just because of you :-\.. be frank, you did so (i mean the millions of posts with hulkster) because you like this, and i dont see anything bad with this as long as it's ok with you!!.. you are free to do whatever you want, even if you want to run naked in the street i dont care, you too dont bother yourself about the way i use to thank someone i like!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »
i dont think you are the right person to talk about obsession.  :D

Find my facebook page of Yates and the dozens of photoshopped pics  ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #162 on: December 10, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »
really sorry to say it but you have become boring to me and have started to say stupid things.. what is your problem if i made a facebook about someone who inspired me??.. so why didnt you just tell hulkster only one time that dorian was better than ronnie??.. why did you tell him so 10000000000000 times??.. :-\ :-\

ND just seems like a guy that enjoys a debate or a good ole argument and the truce thread happened to be the pinnacle of that interest. Besides that discussion he hasn't shown any signs of idolization of Yates, it was just a mere subjective standpoint of his that Yates was superior in terms of a bodybuilding criteria.

Team Nasser on the other hand idolizes Nasser big time and hold him high up in the skies as a role model for other reasons than BB. You keep yourself updated what that oilbag is doing on a daily basis even though he is retired. You undoubtedly like him more just because he is a muslim(don't even try to deny this please) and you spam the boards with your filthy admiration of this man no matter what he does. I can't recall a single post where you give Nasser genuine criticism the same way you'd do to any other bodybuilder. In your eyes he's the perfect specimen of a man, otherwise you wouldn't worship him this much. Your facebook page is a symptom of this and your avatar as well. Your entire getbig scthick is centered around the idea of Nasser. I bet you think of Nasser when you work out. I bet you visit his site at least daily to check for updates.
This is not admiration. This is schmoeism.

ND's arguing for Yates superiority in bodybuilding doesn't even come close, it's not even comparable.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #163 on: December 10, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »
Translation: Team Nasser increases spin factor to beyond dervish.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: December 10, 2009, 03:11:59 PM »
The sad thing about Bob and Sherif is that they are so jealous. They have no other argument other than "Nasser". Sherif in reality is a very short, poor, jealous person. He is angry at the world. He is shorter than most grade school kids, and comes from a very uneducated family. His mother had a disorder and also had a lazy eye. Bobs now looks to have a "pussy neck", rolls of fat , since he can't train with Nasser, he looks like your typical acid throwing rag head.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 10, 2009, 03:12:53 PM »
so why were you teaching hulkster and me??.. did you really think we were going to change our minds just because of you :-\.. be frank, you did so (i mean the millions of posts with hulkster) because you like this, and i dont see anything bad with they as long as it's ok with you!!.. you are free to do whatever you want, even if you want to run naked in the street i dont care, you too dont bother yourself about the way i use to thank someone i like!..

I don't want to change anyone's mind , just show you how the game is played and teach you how contests and judged and explain why your heros weren't good enough , lots of suborn people who don't like hearing the truth , lots of people hating the messenger because they can't handle the message

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 10, 2009, 03:13:30 PM »

no need to go looking, your obsession is well documented on getbig  ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 10, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »
TEAM NASSER 4 LYFE

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: December 10, 2009, 03:17:41 PM »

you have more than 30000 posts, let's say half of them are about dorian vs ronnie (i am sure it's  much more than half).. so dont you think posting 15000 posts about the same thing is much more stupid than making a cool facebook page??.. havent you ever regret all the time you wasted in these therads?.. at least the facebook page is seen everyday by new ppl and shows new generations how great nasser was so there is a good point behind it!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #169 on: December 10, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »
Translation: Team Nasser increases spin factor to beyond dervish.

why are you still here??.. ya ya it's cleat that you dont like my threads :-\..

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 10, 2009, 03:22:35 PM »
why are you still here??.. ya ya it's cleat that you dont like my threads :-\..

sherief you are doing great work for team NASSER.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »
ND just seems like a guy that enjoys a debate or a good ole argument and the truce thread happened to be the pinnacle of that interest. Besides that discussion he hasn't shown any signs of idolization of Yates, it was just a mere subjective standpoint of his that Yates was superior in terms of a bodybuilding criteria.

Team Nasser on the other hand idolizes Nasser big time and hold him high up in the skies as a role model for other reasons than BB. You keep yourself updated what that oilbag is doing on a daily basis even though he is retired. You undoubtedly like him more just because he is a muslim(don't even try to deny this please) and you spam the boards with your filthy admiration of this man no matter what he does. I can't recall a single post where you give Nasser genuine criticism the same way you'd do to any other bodybuilder. In your eyes he's the perfect specimen of a man, otherwise you wouldn't worship him this much. Your facebook page is a symptom of this and your avatar as well. Your entire getbig scthick is centered around the idea of Nasser. I bet you think of Nasser when you work out. I bet you visit his site at least daily to check for updates.
This is not admiration. This is schmoeism.

ND's arguing for Yates superiority in bodybuilding doesn't even come close, it's not even comparable.

sorry i cant read all this by you.. if it was by someone smarter or funnier i could :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2009, 03:25:05 PM »
sherief you are doing great work for team NASSER.

thx buddy, you too..

team nasser 2010 better than ever... all for one and one for all... TEAM NASSER FOR LIFE... goooooooooo..

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »
thx buddy, you too..

team nasser 2010 better than ever... all for one and one for all... TEAM NASSER FOR LIFE... goooooooooo..

nasser is different compared to boring bodybuilders such as cutler (or other all american 'boys'), much of it due to his different background and much bigger understanding of the world.  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »
you have more than 30000 posts, let's say half of them are about dorian vs ronnie (i am sure it's  much more than half).. so dont you think posting 15000 posts about the same thing is much more stupid than making a cool facebook page??.. havent you ever regret all the time you wasted in these therads?.. at least the facebook page is seen everyday by new ppl and shows new generations how great nasser was so there is a good point behind it!..

I don't regret one single post I made on here if I did I wouldn't be here , I enjoy bodybuilding and like discussing the topic , I've scanned more pictures on this board and others than most of the members combined , I know a lot about the history of the sport and post on topics ranging from the beginning to the present people want to focus on the Truce Thread as if it's the only thing I do I haven't touch that thread in a very long time , I've moved on the fan-boys haven't