Author Topic: Star Of 'Two And A Half Men' Calls Show 'Filth,' Tells People Not To Watch It...  (Read 1849 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

I think the word star used broadly here, I think he is more a sidekick a little better than furniture and I found alf to be far more talented, not to mention insightful.

“Jake from ‘Two and a Half Men’ means nothing. He is a nonexistent character,” the 19-year-old actor says of his character on the hit CBS program. “If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men,’ please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men.’ I’m on ‘Two and a Half Men’ and I don’t want to be on it.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/11/27/two-and-a-half-men-star-angus-t-jones-calls-show-filth/

supernick

• Getbig IV
this kid makes 350,000 an episode.  He owes his life to that show. What a winey little bitch. I bet he wouldnt be saying shit if he had the money most kids have at his age.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Kid got brainwashed and is now some hardcore religious nut.

He won't realize what he has done to his career until it's too late.

And when he realizes that his "religious thing" was just a phase, he will regret what he did and will have to retort to drugs just like Slys son did.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Im pretty sure he called it "FILT" and not "Filth".

Get it right fellas.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

And when he realizes that his "religious thing" was just a phase, he will regret what he did and will have to retort to drugs just like Slys son did.
2 words kirk cameron,,,

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Charlie bummed him.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Little Rich fat shit just found GOD, must of took him all day looking for GOD under that pile of Fllt Money

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Isn't it always that way with the super religious fanatics?

I say you should invite religion into your life slowly and allow time for proper digestion.  When these guys just jump into some random religion at 100mph and swallow everything too fast, it always ends up badly.

"1"

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

I say you should invite religion into your life slowly and allow time for proper digestion.  When these guys just jump into some random religion at 100mph and swallow everything too fast, it always ends up badly.

"1"

I agree.  I read he had a "spiritual advisor" as well.  So basically the dude got brainwashed while this advisor is probably stealing money from under his nose.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

The new Kirk Cameron.
A

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
Let us not forget - Hollywood is the domain of pedo.
Kid prolly got touched somewhere along the way.
I hope if he did get molested he spills the beans on the filt that did it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
why can't people go to church on sunday like i do put 10 dollars in the basket thank god for another day/week..pray for loved ones and move on the rest of your day,,

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Charlie bummed him.
He probably saw how Charlie was---and grew up on the show, an awkward chubby kid...plus, Charlie's antics off camera, that's enough to send a youngster to the other side.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
He probably saw how Charlie was---and grew up on the show, an awkward chubby kid...plus, Charlie's antics off camera, that's enough to send a youngster to the other side.

Lol, I didn't mean bummed him out.  Bumming is a non-American English term for assfucking.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
angus just made the best decision of his life.

get the fuk out of hollywood before hollywood fuks you.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
The show is filth, so whats the big deal.  The kid is a straight talker.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Angus = gh15 for slipping and using the word filt? Think about it.
$

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

I say you should invite religion into your life slowly and allow time for proper digestion.  When these guys just jump into some random religion at 100mph and swallow everything too fast, it always ends up badly.

"1"

Maybe it is Hollywood that ruins the life of many a childactor? The environment can be quite destructive for such a young soul.

I'm sure as a kid working with Charlie Sheen for years, you'd have to escape to religion... :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

"1"

I see what you did there.

snx

• Getbig IV

"1"

Whenever I need a healthy dose of gay double entendre....there you are!  ;D

Were you a staff writer on Will & Grace?  8)

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
I wouldnt be surprised if he was molested by some exec

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Show IS filt. Wonder why anyone would watch that piece of dogshit show?

snx

• Getbig IV
If I owned a church, this would be the type of kid I'd go after. Young enough to be brain-washed. Rich enough to be worth the effort. And would hopefully pull in more youth with disposale income along with him, to further bolster a positive cash flow situation for my church.

Dollars to donuts this kid gives away 90%+ of his wealth to the church, marries some young church girl, becomes an ordained whatever, gets real fat by age 25, gets found to have had relations with prostitutes and exposed on worldstar, then releases an autobiography detailing the horrors of the church he now denounces and how they raped his mind and stole his riches, all by age 30.

By age 35, he'll be a regular on celebrity reality show episodes (like celeb fat camp, celeb bachelor, etc...)

By age 37, no one will take a chance on him for anything and no agent will take him.

By age 43, he'll be found guilty of drunk driving, and will have also been found to have a racist past and been found to have sent racist emails.

By age 45, a sex tape surfaces.

By age 48, a "where are they now" special finds that he's found his life's passion working in a car wash and looking to work his way up to management and open up his own franchise.

By age 51, he's pinning heroin.

By age 53, he's found dead, and somehow married to a prostitute who's been left everything in his will, which isn't much. His parents sue the prostitute, but the prostitute wins and becomes executor of his will.

By age 54, a retrospective special airs on the Biography channel featuring child stars who succumb to the dangers of over-zealous religious whackjobs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
this kid makes 350,000 an episode.  He owes his life to that show. What a winey little bitch. I bet he wouldnt be saying shit if he had the money most kids have at his age.

You ever notice that motherfuckers like him and Kirk Cameron find religion after making millions of dollars off of the "filth" they are now saying to abstain from?..... ::)
A