Author Topic: how has getbig changed you?  (Read 18841 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: how has getbig changed you?
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »
I've learned i hate bodybuilding more and more, there is no God and it's all Bush's fault.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2011, 12:34:06 PM »
And oh, yeah. Almost forgot. Walking into the gym and guessing what you're going to do next is the only way to "workout".

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2011, 01:08:35 PM »
I'm not your PAL, friend.

I'm not your friend, PAL.

Oh wait... Yes I am.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2011, 01:10:16 PM »
I'm not your friend, PAL.

Oh wait... Yes I am.

;D
Responded with the wrong account, buddy. I quoted your gimmick D.U.O.P. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2011, 03:45:15 PM »
Responded with the wrong account, buddy. I quoted your gimmick D.U.O.P. :D

Wholly fuck this TU is a wiley bastadge lol  He is fucking with you guys. Nice job pal.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2011, 04:33:50 PM »
Lol @ calling yourself a wiley bastage!! Haha I remember you said that 50X's when we met. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2011, 05:07:27 PM »
Gimmick accounts are gayer than doing donkey calf raises with tbombz.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2011, 05:23:34 PM »
Settle down kiwiol. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2011, 05:24:44 PM »
  Thats even gayer than doing donkey calf raises with Bay or Rep.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2011, 05:25:37 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2011, 05:29:26 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

epic_alien

« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2011, 06:14:41 PM »
Groink owns you in every possible way. Job (you still work at the front desk in a gym and your already in your  mid 30s), house (you live in an apartment), family (has a hot chick and a great daughter), and much, much better physique and hasn't used nearly the stuff you have and hasn't even considered DNP and is still leaner than you. And your calves are so atrophied that you might want to get checked for polio.

You really need to shut the fuck up. You're so out of your league.

Oh, and lets not forget: he doesn't have to stuff his thong to impress the schmoes. (Oh brother.)

1-your old
2- your skinny and dont even train, except for rolling on floor maybe with other men wrastlers?
3- i dont work at a gym front desk, never have, dont know wtf you get that from?
4- i have 40lbs of muscle on you, but considering your age i understand, but from your posts you say you were always a buck 80
5- what is your interest in bodybuilding? since you do not lift or have any training knowledge?
6- if groinkie/prime cuts/ superior being/ is saying he was natural all his life up until 6 months ago, well, then  he is as crazy as you and i can understand why you defend him

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2011, 06:47:12 PM »
1-your old
2- your skinny and dont even train, except for rolling on floor maybe with other men wrastlers?
3- i dont work at a gym front desk, never have, dont know wtf you get that from?
4- i have 40lbs of muscle on you, but considering your age i understand, but from your posts you say you were always a buck 80
5- what is your interest in bodybuilding? since you do not lift or have any training knowledge?
6- if groinkie/prime cuts/ superior being/ is saying he was natural all his life up until 6 months ago, well, then  he is as crazy as you and i can understand why you defend him

I've been lifting weights longer than you have been a live. I am in better shape than you. I have more knowledge than you. You weigh more but so waht? Don't compare "conditioned" weight with you water logged soft weight.

I maybe older than you but you're balding and I'm not. You have more wrinkles on your face.
And why are you so concerned with Groink and what he does with his life? Your man crush sickens me.

Post a pic of how you look right now. No posing to cover up your flaws. Just stand there relax and snap a pic. Then snap a quick pic of your legs. It shouldn't be a problem as you are a competitive bodybuilder and use to having pictures takes. Show us what your everyday walk around condition is like and we'll compare them to the pics I took about a week ago.

You talk a lot of shit to people now lets see if you can back up any of it. And if you don't work at a gym then what do you do?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2011, 09:40:03 PM »
Lol @ calling yourself a wiley bastage!! Haha I remember you said that 50X's when we met. ;D

So you two want to play huh? hahhahahahahhahahhahahah ahhahahhaahhhahhah

Mistake.

epic_alien

« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »
I've been lifting weights longer than you have been a live. I am in better shape than you. I have more knowledge than you. You weigh more but so waht? Don't compare "conditioned" weight with you water logged soft weight.

I maybe older than you but you're balding and I'm not. You have more wrinkles on your face.
And why are you so concerned with Groink and what he does with his life? Your man crush sickens me.

Post a pic of how you look right now. No posing to cover up your flaws. Just stand there relax and snap a pic. Then snap a quick pic of your legs. It shouldn't be a problem as you are a competitive bodybuilder and use to having pictures takes. Show us what your everyday walk around condition is like and we'll compare them to the pics I took about a week ago.

You talk a lot of shit to people now lets see if you can back up any of it. And if you don't work at a gym then what do you do?

if you know damn well i dont work at a gym why the fuck keep saying i do over and over like a fucking fool? your one of those crazy weirdo mofos like the dip shit canadian disturbia, and the only way you can make sense of your nonsense is to just make shit up and spout off hoping people just take your word for it.
and my crush with gronk? aka prime cuts aka superior being, is just his crazy talk about how he is somehow bigger and leaner, and would blow me away off a bodybuilding stage when he is 6'1 at 230 when im 5'8 and 220 but compete at 200.  and on top of that nonsense, he says he is natural like a crazy idiot over and over up until just recently. knowing full well he is full of fucking shit.
i just dont like weird liar types, that is all.
i dont come on here and act like im something im not, you guys wanted pics i threw them up, you all whined and bitched about how they were 100 year old pics or some bat shit nonsense, so i  waited for my show to put up recent pics of competition. actual fucking competition!  of this last summer. not some "walk around weight" bathroom pics you homos throw up. you retards dont get  that anyone can look good alone, but standing next to others on stage is a whole different deal. and both of you 2 num nuts havent done that, so you cant comprehend that. yet somehow you guys are religiously into bodybuilding? um ok

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2011, 10:22:03 PM »
So you two want to play huh? hahhahahahahhahahhahahah ahhahahhaahhhahhah

Mistake.
No, no, no......You, Tu, want to play.....with your gimmicks. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2011, 10:35:15 PM »
if you know damn well i dont work at a gym why the fuck keep saying i do over and over like a fucking fool? your one of those crazy weirdo mofos like the dip shit canadian disturbia, and the only way you can make sense of your nonsense is to just make shit up and spout off hoping people just take your word for it.
and my crush with gronk? aka prime cuts aka superior being, is just his crazy talk about how he is somehow bigger and leaner, and would blow me away off a bodybuilding stage when he is 6'1 at 230 when im 5'8 and 220 but compete at 200.  and on top of that nonsense, he says he is natural like a crazy idiot over and over up until just recently. knowing full well he is full of fucking shit.
i just dont like weird liar types, that is all.
i dont come on here and act like im something im not, you guys wanted pics i threw them up, you all whined and bitched about how they were 100 year old pics or some bat shit nonsense, so i put up recent pics of competition. actual fucking competition! this last summer. not some "walk around weight" bathroom pics you homos throw up. you retards dont get  that anyone can look good alone, but standing next to others on stage is a whole different deal. and both of you 2 num nuts havent done that, so you cant comprehend that. yet somehow you guys are religiously into bodybuilding? um ok

It's one thing to post pics that are ten years old like you did. It's one thing to post contest pics when you are in a certain condition that you've have been training for months to achieve and maintain for just a small window of time. Not everyone, in fact most, don't want to be up on stage in a thong. But what kind of condition are you in in everyday life which is what matters to  most of us here? You can call it "homo" as much as you want, as if standing on stage in a bikini is masculine, but it's the best we can do because being on stage is not our thing.  

You say I'm old, skinny, and don't train with weights. OK, I put up pics about a week ago during an argument with Basile. So has Groink. No prepping, no carb depletion/loading, no pumping up, oiling up, special lighting, skilled photographers. We're not competitive bodybuilders so we don't know all the tricks to hide our weak points so we take a pic just standing relax. Looking like how we do in everyday life. You have to compare apples to apples. Comparisons under the same conditions.

I'm 51 years old. You claim I don't even train with weights. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder. You should be able to be to destroy me with no problem. But I already know you won't. You're a competitive bodybuilder so the only reason you wouldn't post pics of yourself of what you look like right now is because you look like shit. That means a 51 year man who doesn't even work out looks better than you.

Prove me wrong.

P.S. BTW, you wrote in you unsolicited biography that you work in a gym. If you don't, what do you do?  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2011, 10:43:07 PM »
Lots of vanity on getbig lately. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 28, 2011, 11:04:42 PM »
not some "walk around weight" bathroom pics you homos throw up. you retards dont get  that anyone can look good alone, but standing next to others on stage is a whole different deal.

if anyone can look good alone, then surely you can too?  why not just post a pic? ???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2011, 12:14:31 AM »
No, no, no......You, Tu, want to play.....with your gimmicks. ;)

Wait... Which gimmick are you talking about?

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2011, 12:48:01 AM »
if anyone can look good alone, then surely you can too?  why not just post a pic? ???

He's getting on DNP righr now.

If that balding queer is soft and water logged on stage can you imagine what he looks like in real life.

Come fag, the old man who doesn't even lift weights is calling you out. Put your money where your big mouth is at?

epic_alien

« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2011, 12:55:18 AM »
lol yes sir, i will take pics of myself right away, just for you, cause you matter. and i somehow feel slighted by you. ::)

being on stage isnt your thing, men in thongs arent your thing.

wtf are you here on a bodybuilding site looking at pictures of them all day then?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2011, 01:53:41 AM »
lol yes sir, i will take pics of myself right away, just for you, cause you matter. and i somehow feel slighted by you. ::)

wtf are you here on a bodybuilding site looking at pictures of them all day then?

Riiiight. Just what I thought. You don't post pics to back up your shit talking? Except when it's your ten year old model pics done by a professional photographer. Except when it's from your contest that you've been prepping for.  Except when it's JohnnyNoName that you wanted to "call out" and "blow him away".  But when it comes to a 51 year old man who doesn't even lift weights -- nooooo, you don't do that.  ::)  I've seen you. I know your type. You get in decent shape once or twice a year. But the rest of the time you look like shit.

i dont come on here and act like im something im not, you guys wanted pics i threw them up, you all whined and bitched about how they were 100 year old pics or some bat shit nonsense, so i  waited for my show to put up recent pics of competition.

the point of calling him out is this,
i wanted to show him that he is a dilutionite, and that a  average guy  like me who just lifts and does the occasional comp would blow him away.
 if he can post up some pics that show he has  better looks and a better body than myself, since he is a model and all, then ill stand corrected
let getbig be the judge

And did you really say:

How many guys here do you think follow bodybuilding and actually step on stage? Jeeze, you aren't too bright are you?

And why do I think you work in a gym? Oh, I don't know.

well since most of the threads here spiral out of control with people insulting each other and assuming everything they can to make up outlandish claims to put someone down, i thought it might save some time to let the others here know who they are talking to, so this is lessened to a extent. now i know some dont care and want it to be this way, as it provides them the entertainment they need ect.

ill start,  so next time you want to insult me, or go on some insane tangent on me, at least youll have some basic facts down.

just got married earlier this year

been reading getbig for 5 years maybe and just started posting this year

i work in a gym, and have for 10 years. and i compete on and off in the npc.

i know there have been many threads like this before,

but now when you insult me, at least youll know some facts to insult with.

Jeeze, you really, really aren't too bright are you?

Next time you want to rag on the physical shape that Groink and myself are in you better be able to back it up or STFU! At least now you can get back in training and drugs/DNP and come back 12 weeks later and say, "OK, I'll show the kind of everyday shape I'm in?"

epic_alien

« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2011, 08:12:19 AM »
pops, i dont need to prove to some old wrinkle  that im in better shape than him. why?  because i live bodybuilding, i dont just read about it. i know you think thats weird considering you say most that come here dont compete, and your correct, i know they dont, and i dont think its weird they dont, but the calling out and challenging others to post bathroom pics and what not? cmon man, your that insecure? i posted pics of myself recently. not 10 year old, but pics of me this past june.

guys like you and gronkie, are the reason i keep competing. because i want to meet my goal before im to old and being bitter about it all my life thinking what might have been, and then visiting bbing boards picking on those who actually do it, and "calling them out" lol . i dont want to end up like that. so i compete, and i keep doing it, cause im young and know i wont be able to so  forever. i have myself to answer to, its much bigger than some old dude on the net crying about  wanting pictures from me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2011, 01:32:04 PM »
pops, i dont need to prove to some old wrinkle  that im in better shape than him. why?  because i live bodybuilding, i dont just read about it. i know you think thats weird considering you say most that come here dont compete, and your correct, i know they dont, and i dont think its weird they dont, but the calling out and challenging others to post bathroom pics and what not? cmon man, your that insecure? i posted pics of myself recently. not 10 year old, but pics of me this past june.

guys like you and gronkie, are the reason i keep competing. because i want to meet my goal before im to old and being bitter about it all my life thinking what might have been, and then visiting bbing boards picking on those who actually do it, and "calling them out" lol . i dont want to end up like that. so i compete, and i keep doing it, cause im young and know i wont be able to so  forever. i have myself to answer to, its much bigger than some old dude on the net crying about  wanting pictures from me.

Punk, suuure you don't. Sure you don't have to prove nothing. Not when its Groink who has twice the muscle than you do. But when it's Johnny NoName the pics come flying. When you are in contest shape the pics come flying. But unlike Groink, hell even unlike this skinny old man who doesn't lift weight, you look like a water logged, flaccid piece of shit most of year. And now you' gone from this:

"a average guy like me who just lifts and does the occasional comp would blow him away."

to someone who "lives" bodybuilding. Wow! What a life! What grand ambition! And guys like us keep you going cause you don't want to end up old and bitter thinking "what might have been."

A guy in his thirties working the front desk at a gym for over ten years (and now lies about it), no education, shitty job, spending most of the year saving up his pennies so he can afford drugs so he can compete in some nothing competition stuffing his trunks to make his junk look big for the schmoes -- only to lose. Living the dream.

You're a punk ass, shit talking loser how just got owned. Brutally. But at least now you're taking a more humble tone. Just watch your mouth Kunt and I'll go easy on you.

Wasting your life by never getting an education and a decent job just so you can be on stage posing and flexing your muscles.

Yeah, "what might have been."