Author Topic: Car bombs NO LONGER COUNTED in Iraq death totals  (Read 2780 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Car bombs NO LONGER COUNTED in Iraq death totals
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »
the surge is a stall tactic.

It gives the defense contractors another ten months to purge $.
it gives them another 10 months to build the pipeline.
It gives us a reason to be all over iran's border for another ten month.

This was isn't designed to win - it's a STALL war.  They'll declare victory and leave the moment that pipeline is built and the bases are complete.  But you already know this :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 11:25:45 AM »
Why report something you cannot stop especially when other violence is down and is dropping?  It literally is something that cannot be foreseen and unless you send robots in instead of people or evacuate whole cities, these deaths are going to occur.  I'm not saying it is a great move considering the current climate but not many people look into this stuff.  I debate libs every day in classes and all are against Bush and the war and most can only say they don't like the loss of life (American BTW) and don't like Bush.  For people here that see somewhat read individuals these issues would stand out.  From a political stance, wouldn't you put a positive spin on things?  This isn't just a Bush phenomena.
AHHHAHHAHhahahhahhahhhah ahahhahhha...  You still miss the major point that it is a deception by the administration.  Another attempt to fix the numbers by not counting one of the biggest ways the factions and the insurgency kill with. The true scale of effectiveness would to measure the same before and the same after, if violence is indeed down in areas then it would still reflect in the overall numbers when calcuated the same after as it was before. You can't spin it, but it's funny that you try.  If you're ever unable to do your job, I'm sure Fox has a place for a terrible spinmeister like you....  Why report something you cannot stop you ask?... Going off of that, since the insurgency and factions fighting eachother will always have bombs at their disposal to kill with and you cannot stop either the better question "Why FIGHT something you cannot stop" ;) D'OH!!!! :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »
yeah, this is definitely numbers fixing, berserker, you nailed it there.

anyone who says we're comparing apples with apples is just, well, a fcking moron.  I'm sorry, but there's no other way to say it.  You include car bombs in the before count, but not in the afters, and use the results to show progress - that's something a 1st grader would try to pull off.

I beg all of you - please do not carry the water of this obvious lie.  You will look the fool.