Author Topic: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign  (Read 31479 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign
« Reply #575 on: May 07, 2024, 09:47:50 PM »
Just casually reading the thread, it's pretty obvious Prime does NOT think President Biden is 100% cognitive. In his own words he said something along the lines of "While we can't believe 100% everything we see on social media (Agree), there are likely some truths mixed in with the lies..

I did not graduate college.. did'nt attend other than CCAF, I took that to mean that Prime does not advocate Biden is 100% cognitive.

Try getting him to state that in simple words - ie he's not 100% cognitive,  he can't or won't.

Prime is on his knees when it cums to Pant Shitter Joe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #576 on: May 20, 2024, 10:52:52 PM »
How is this man POTUS??  He is slurring his words.  The fact the media is silent about this is criminal.

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
BIDEN (slurring): "And here with us today is Hersh Goldberg-Polin..."

He's actually an American-Israeli still being held hostage by Hamas.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1792672879118606787

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: May 20, 2024, 11:53:21 PM »
‘Irrectionists’: White House Issues 9 Brutal Corrections to Biden’s NAACP Speech
Charlie Nash
May 20th, 2024

The White House made nine corrections to a speech delivered by President Joe Biden to the NAACP on Sunday, including a line where Biden falsely claimed to have been vice president during the pandemic and a line where he referred to insurrectionists as “irrectionists.”

In the official transcript of the speech, the White House crossed out nine words where Biden made both factual and pronunciation errors.

Biden made his first mistake at the very beginning of the speech, when he told a story about former President Barack Obama dispatching him to Detroit during the “pandemic.” However, Biden went to the Motor City to meet with representatives from an auto industry hit hard by the recession. In the transcript, the White House crossed out “pandemic” and corrected it with “recession.”

Mere moments later, Biden told the NAACP he was “humbled to receive this organization.” In the transcript, the White House crossed out “organization” and corrected it with “award.”

The comical line, “We’re cracking down on corporate landlords who keep rents down,” was changed to, “We’re cracking down on corporate landlords to keep rents down,” while another unfortunate sentence describing those who took part in the Capitol riots as “irrectionists” was corrected to “insurrectionists.”

One moment where Biden incorrectly quoted former President Donald Trump as saying there would be “bloodshed” if he loses in November was corrected to “bloodbath,” as was a moment where Biden mistakenly claimed to have saved millions of families “$800,000” per year in premiums.

While Biden corrected his “$800,000” mistake during the speech, he replaced it with “$8,000 a year in premiums,” which was also incorrect. In the transcript, the White House replaced it for a second time to the correct number: $800.

Smaller mistakes were also corrected in the transcript and included moments where Biden said “inspiresing” instead of “inspiring,” “have” instead of “are,” and “NAAC” instead of “NAACP.”

Throughout his political career, Biden has been criticized for his frequent gaffes.

In February, after Biden mistook two world leaders for others who had died years prior, Fox News host Steve Doocy called on the White House to address Biden’s frequent errors.

This month, Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) also accused the media of ignoring Biden’s history of racial gaffes.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/irrectionists-white-house-issues-9-brutal-corrections-to-bidens-naacp-speech/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
‘Irrectionists’: White House Issues 9 Brutal Corrections to Biden’s NAACP Speech
Charlie Nash
May 20th, 2024

The White House made nine corrections to a speech delivered by President Joe Biden to the NAACP on Sunday, including a line where Biden falsely claimed to have been vice president during the pandemic and a line where he referred to insurrectionists as “irrectionists.”

In the official transcript of the speech, the White House crossed out nine words where Biden made both factual and pronunciation errors.

Biden made his first mistake at the very beginning of the speech, when he told a story about former President Barack Obama dispatching him to Detroit during the “pandemic.” However, Biden went to the Motor City to meet with representatives from an auto industry hit hard by the recession. In the transcript, the White House crossed out “pandemic” and corrected it with “recession.”

Mere moments later, Biden told the NAACP he was “humbled to receive this organization.” In the transcript, the White House crossed out “organization” and corrected it with “award.”

The comical line, “We’re cracking down on corporate landlords who keep rents down,” was changed to, “We’re cracking down on corporate landlords to keep rents down,” while another unfortunate sentence describing those who took part in the Capitol riots as “irrectionists” was corrected to “insurrectionists.”

One moment where Biden incorrectly quoted former President Donald Trump as saying there would be “bloodshed” if he loses in November was corrected to “bloodbath,” as was a moment where Biden mistakenly claimed to have saved millions of families “$800,000” per year in premiums.

While Biden corrected his “$800,000” mistake during the speech, he replaced it with “$8,000 a year in premiums,” which was also incorrect. In the transcript, the White House replaced it for a second time to the correct number: $800.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Smaller mistakes were also corrected in the transcript and included moments where Biden said “inspiresing” instead of “inspiring,” “have” instead of “are,” and “NAAC” instead of “NAACP.”

Throughout his political career, Biden has been criticized for his frequent gaffes.

In February, after Biden mistook two world leaders for others who had died years prior, Fox News host Steve Doocy called on the White House to address Biden’s frequent errors.

This month, Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) also accused the media of ignoring Biden’s history of racial gaffes.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/irrectionists-white-house-issues-9-brutal-corrections-to-bidens-naacp-speech/

Dumbest human in history. And a pant-shitting P3d0 to boot...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Dumbest human in history. And a pant-shitting P3d0 to boot...

And they will vote for him.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
More slurring and mumbling.  How is he going to make it through a second term, or even through November? 

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
JUST IN: President Joe Biden ends his speech by remembering when he signed the ‘Pacanalalalac’ Act into law.

Very inspiring.

"Let me close with this. After I signed the Pacanalalanalac Act into law..." Biden said.

"I handed the pen that I signed it wiszzfschuna the most person most responsible for the legislation."

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1792980027916861634

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Just casually reading the thread, it's pretty obvious Prime does NOT think President Biden is 100% cognitive. In his own words he said something along the lines of "While we can't believe 100% everything we see on social media (Agree), there are likely some truths mixed in with the lies..

I did not graduate college.. didn't attend other than CCAF, I took that to mean that Prime does not advocate Biden is 100% cognitive.

You got that right, Agnostic. Another statement I posted on Getbig a couple of times is that I believe both Trump and Biden are too old to be President. I say this from my personal experience with aging.

I am two years younger than Biden and two years older than Trump. According to my physician, I am in excellent health and can expect to live another twenty years. Yikes!

My cognition is pretty darn good for an old guy, but it is not 100% as good as it was in the past. For example, where did I put my car keys? Where is my cell phone? Can say how many times I have called my cell on the landline to find it. It is so frustrating when walk out to the kitchen to get something and when I get there, I cannot remember what that something was. On the other hand, ask me about an obscure event which happened 40 years ago, and you will get a detailed and accurate response. Up until a couple of years ago, my sense of balance was excellent and then I had a major fall. Now, I have a fear of falling and have lost my balance several times.

Every person who does not die prematurely, eventually gets old. I believe we must be old to understand how it affects us.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Charlie Nash
May 20th, 2024

While Biden corrected his “$800,000” mistake during the speech, he replaced it with “$8,000 a year in premiums,” which was also incorrect. In the transcript, the White House replaced it for a second time to the correct number: $800.

Imagine how he would do at the debate.