Author Topic: Someone threw out my NO-XPLODE at work !!!!!  (Read 4407 times)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
Re: Someone threw out my NO-XPLODE at work !!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2008, 09:46:53 AM »
I don't take supplements other than vitamins and some 'NO-XPLODE' before I work out. I got it from my brother who wasnt using it so he gave it to me. Now i dont know if its works or what have you cause im eating more now. However it does have taurine and b vitamins so its like an energy drink.. Nevertheless, this morning i was getting to work early today so I can lift before I work. There is a paid luncheon that im not going to miss and normally i lift at lunch.  So anyways I was actually looking forward to taking it and doing Legs. I get in the office, take a shit (from the coffee I drank) go into the kitchen and it was gone. Now I know that it was a big tub of it and there may have been just 4 servings left, so the average tiny tit would look at it as 'empty' but it wasn't and now i'm considering whether or not im going to go on a rampage.... should I investigate and risk looking like a petty bitch or just say fuck it and 'charge it to the game' (a way of rationalizing that is similar to 'easy come easy go') ///
go buy more tight ass
b

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2008, 11:00:35 AM »

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2008, 11:21:50 AM »
ur wrong there was 5 servings left and it works ok not great but ok
b

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
I don't take supplements other than vitamins and some 'NO-XPLODE' before I work out. I got it from my brother who wasnt using it so he gave it to me. Now i dont know if its works or what have you cause im eating more now. However it does have taurine and b vitamins so its like an energy drink.. Nevertheless, this morning i was getting to work early today so I can lift before I work. There is a paid luncheon that im not going to miss and normally i lift at lunch.  So anyways I was actually looking forward to taking it and doing Legs. I get in the office, take a shit (from the coffee I drank) go into the kitchen and it was gone. Now I know that it was a big tub of it and there may have been just 4 servings left, so the average tiny tit would look at it as 'empty' but it wasn't and now i'm considering whether or not im going to go on a rampage.... should I investigate and risk looking like a petty bitch or just say fuck it and 'charge it to the game' (a way of rationalizing that is similar to 'easy come easy go') ///

they did you a favor
TEAM Nasser

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2009, 07:54:28 AM »
Mix some Atlarge protein in the communal water tank and laugh your ass off as everyone of your colleagues end up shitting their pant(ie)s

hahaha,  ;D