Author Topic: The story of the Jews  (Read 7867 times)

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
Re: The story of the Jews
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2014, 02:09:52 AM »
The original hebrews were black.  Fact!  Don't question my new best buddy, wiggs.

Wiggs against everyone else, and you like the odds?  If were you I'd cut the AM drinking.  A few months ago  Wiggs was touting a doomsday comet...that never came.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2014, 06:57:22 AM »
Wiggs against everyone else, and you like the odds?  If were you I'd cut the AM drinking.  A few months ago  Wiggs was touting a doomsday comet...that never came.

That comet is coming.  Wiggs was using white mans math and miscalculated the arrival date of the comet.
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »
White people are children of the devil living currently in the white man's version of heaven here on earth.  The blacks, Mexicans and native Indians are the true Hebrew Israelites and as a white man I will die and be rejected by Christ since I am a child of the devil seeking to enslave the true Hebrew Israelites and corrupt scripture so it conforms to my whims as a white devil child.

Man of Steel, your white self and your white family can come to Christ's non-white Heaven with me.  I'll get y'all in as my guests.   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 03:33:28 PM »

The Khazar theory is spoken of.  Arthur Koestler wrote a book about it over 20 years ago.  But genetic studies of Ashkenazi Jews have discredited it. Both Ashkenazi (European), and Sephardic (Latino and African/Arab) Jews have DNA that matches the DNA of indigenous Middle Eastern populations, rather than European or Eurasian groups (including the Khazars)).
yup big time discredited it but Wiggs watches to many youtube videos