Author Topic: 2 cops executed in NYC  (Read 26892 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: 2 cops executed in NYC
« Reply #150 on: December 25, 2014, 06:12:52 AM »
Why wouldn't he feel that way? 

Of course criminality by blacks has a negative effect on how many regard law-abiding blacks.  How could it not?
agreed, but a lot of people dont feel that way.

I point to the protests going on in St. Louis for the man who was killed by the cop after he pulled a gun on him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: December 26, 2014, 04:24:41 AM »
Two more NY men arrested for threatening police after officers killed
reuters.com ^ | Dec 25, 2014 | Reuters
Posted on December 26, 2014 3:57:49 AM EST by Berlin_Freeper

Two more men have been arrested for threatening New York police, including one who called the precinct headquarters of two officers killed as they sat in their patrol car and asked to speak to one of them, a police spokesman said on Thursday.

The arrests bring to six the number of those detained for threats against the New York Police Department since officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu were shot on Saturday by a gunman seeking revenge for unarmed black men killed by police.

Tyrone Melville, 41, of Manhattan, was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly called the switchboard of Brooklyn's 84th Precinct, where the slain officers were based, said Sergeant Carlos Nieves, a police spokesman.

Requesting to speak to Ramos, Melville asked if the bullets had been removed from the dead officer's head so "he could kill more cops," Nieves said.

Melville was charged with making terroristic threats, a felony, and aggravated harassment, a misdemeanor.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #152 on: December 26, 2014, 07:17:50 AM »
Two more NY men arrested for threatening police after officers killed

good.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2014, 01:22:56 PM »
It's not a matter of smart.. most criminals don't buy things like normal people do. They steal them or buy stolen items for pennies on the dollar. It's really not a matter of intelligence.. criminals can be the dumbest animals on the planet sometimes.

Some are completely stupid and have very short careers of course - they either get caught or killed very early on.

But if I was planning to commit crimes with a gun, I sure as hell wouldn't use one I'd bought legally in my own name. I'd buy one with cash on the black market or swipe one, then get rid of it right away. Most criminals are already unable to buy legally anyway - they usually have priors before committing such crimes that make it impossible for them to buy legally anyhow.
A