Author Topic: Cartel member face flayed,teeth smashed, hands amputated, beheaded with box cutt  (Read 38473 times)

Simple Simon

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Where did I say you said that?
I didn't say
Q

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Illuminati my friend, you need to understand something about 8 INCH not biceps - My guy in D.C. tells me that we are not dealing with a student here, we're dealing with the Professor. Any time the military has an operation that can't fail, they call this guy in to train the troops, OK? He's the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline so he could piss in your campfire! You could drop this guy off at the Arctic Circle wearing a pair of bikini underwear, without his toothbrush, and tomorrow afternoon he's going to show up at your pool side with a million dollar smile and a fist full of pesos. This guy's a professional, you got me?   8)

Thanks for the kind words I think  some people are naturally cowards while some are brave I am very relaxed and calm in stressful situations I remember once back in my dealing days I was in a dangerous neighbourhood at night going down an alley and I could tell that these two guys were following me most people would have being nervous but I simply turn around walked up to them look them in the eye and said are you fucking follow me,
 they said no and I replied you better not because if I have to pull out my gun its not to shoot you but to put you on the floor and gut you slowly with my knife and watch you bleed, you could see the fear in their eyes as they back off and said we dont want no trouble.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
©

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Thanks for the kind words I think  some people are naturally cowards while some are brave I am very relaxed and calm in stressful situations I remember once back in my dealing days I was in a dangerous neighbourhood at night going down an alley and I could tell that these two guys were following me most people would have being nervous but I simply turn around walked up to them look them in the eye and said don't make me angry........you wouldn't like it when I get angry
 they said no and I replied you better not because if I have to pull out my gun its not to shoot you but to put you on the floor and gut you slowly with my knife and watch you bleed, you could see the fear in their eyes as they back off and said we dont want no trouble.

Wow! Your story just solidified your status as a bad ass!!  ::)
h

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Thanks for the kind words I think  some people are naturally cowards while some are brave I am very relaxed and calm in stressful situations I remember once back in my dealing days I was in a dangerous neighbourhood at night going down an alley and I could tell that these two guys were following me most people would have being nervous but I simply turn around walked up to them look them in the eye and said are you fucking follow me,

Sweet. More gold for the getbig classic quotes thread

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Mitchell Obama

Q

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Sweet. More gold for the getbig classic quotes thread

Yep!     Let me try a hand at it. .........it was a dark and stormy night. I was walking home from the 7-11. I was confronted by three Hebrews and a nun. They asked for my money to which I stated I was broke. They did not believe it and made advances towards my big gulp. I tucked and rolled, jooked and jived, and relied upon my advanced knowledge of fighting and baddass ness from years of watching scary violent movies. My roars where thunderous as my strength became overpowering, flipping throwing tossing and slamming my opponents to the ground. I was never so thrilled and impressed with myself before and could not Waite to tell others. I immediately went home and logged on to Get Big.
h

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Yep!     Let me try a hand at it. .........it was a dark and stormy night. I was walking home from the 7-11. I was confronted by three Hebrews and a nun. They asked for my money to which I stated I was broke. They did not believe it and made advances towards my big gulp. I tucked and rolled, jooked and jived, and relied upon my advanced knowledge of fighting and baddass ness from years of watching scary violent movies. My roars where thunderous as my strength became overpowering, flipping throwing tossing and slamming my opponents to the ground. I was never so thrilled and impressed with myself before and could not Waite to tell others. I immediately went home and logged on to Get Big.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Say what?

Wait, I'm confused. Did you say that to me?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Wait, I'm confused. Did you say that to me?

Q

hench

• Getbig V
Poor bastard,  cant imagine the sheer pain he was going through,  he must have just been willing the end

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Said what? ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
That's what i'm asking.