Author Topic: Fat Blocking Soda  (Read 3442 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Fat Blocking Soda
« on: April 05, 2013, 01:27:10 PM »
:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Fat Blocking Soda
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »
Perfect!
I've been looking for something that will allow me to eat as much of whatever I want and not get fat. Will this be on the US market anytime soon?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 05:00:29 PM »
marketed as death in a bottle

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 05:23:17 PM »
too bad it's pepsi.   :-X

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 04:54:03 AM »
"Eager to appeal to young, health-conscious men, Pepsi has put out a comical ad on its website showing a businessman trying to chose between a woman dressed in a pizza costume and another in a burger outfit. The message – you don’t have to give up either, if you drink the Pepsi Special."

Great so now we have the Adonis Principles and the Pepsi Special  ;D

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 12:11:48 PM »
Not a bad idea for a diet soda; I don't believe dextrin has any fat blocking properties but the fiber would at least fill you up so you'd be less likely to overeat.

It doesn't look like diet though so that kind of makes it useless considering the huge sugar content of soda

Hodus

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 09:20:27 PM »
I don't think it will be helpful for blocking soda. Its Pepsi , have you any solid information regarding its property of blocking soda? Please share with us , it will helpful for me and many other members while they want to drink it.

isaacbefitlife
H

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 09:17:52 PM »
Perfect!
I've been looking for something that will allow me to eat as much of whatever I want and not get fat. Will this be on the US market anytime soon?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

It'll sell well, probably.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 05:34:58 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

It'll sell well, probably.

Friend,
For as gullible/naive/pathetic as much of our society is, I can't believe this hasn't already swept the nation.

One effective "drink" strategy I've implemented when dieting is to mix Splenda or Stevia in about 18 oz. of water. You may also flavor it to your liking with other calorie-less sources like lemon, lime, etc. Even Crystal Lite is good on occasion. Drink this simple concoction over several minutes. The volume of water will expand and activate the stretch receptors in the stomach, providing the physical feeling of fullness, while the sweetness satiates the taste buds and brain. It doesn't sound like much, but it works quite well for most people who are in a deprived state of serious dieting. The feeling doesn't last long, but if it helps you get by to your next feeding...

This is a healthy, effective tool for achieving and tolerating calorie restriction.

Unfortunately, human hippos require Pepsi in some form.