Author Topic: zimmerman history, media must have forgot this part  (Read 11372 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: zimmerman history, media must have forgot this part
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2012, 08:34:19 AM »
The concept of 'burden' is only initially with the bringer of the complaint.  As facts are presented, to create a compelling account that may be accepted as true by that which shall judge, the burden then shifts to the opposition, and on it will carry toward reason.

It is the only legitimate way to seek truth.

ZImm shot trayvon.   He took a life.

There are huge inconsistencies in his story now.   TM circled his an but he didn't tell 911 about it?   Trayvon covered his mouth, but the 911 tape was steady with no muffling?

Sounds like he was just spinning exaggerations in the interview after shooting the kid.  And not thinking about the 911 calls which contradict it.

And really, if he lies about ANYTHING, you lock his punk ass up.  He's not credible with "i was attacked" if he lies about a dozen little things before and after it  ;)

It's like if your chick lies about bills, work, groceries, phone calls, all day long.... then she says "You can't PROVE I cheated when I stayed out all night".

you shake your head and give her the boot.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2012, 10:21:03 AM »

There are huge inconsistencies in his story now.   TM circled his an but he didn't tell 911 about it?   Trayvon covered his mouth, but the 911 tape was steady with no muffling?

Sounds like he was just spinning exaggerations in the interview after shooting the kid.  And not thinking about the 911 calls which contradict it.

And really, if he lies about ANYTHING, you lock his punk ass up.  He's not credible with "i was attacked" if he lies about a dozen little things before and after it  ;)

It's like if your chick lies about bills, work, groceries, phone calls, all day long.... then she says "You can't PROVE I cheated when I stayed out all night".

I'm unwilling to predict too much about a case I haven't personally studied, especially a case that carries such widespread emotion, but it seems the use of 'asshole', combined with the act of following, will be what the prosecutor will use to pressure Z.

These items would indicate aggression, which is escalation, which decreases the chance for the avoidance of damage.  When the act of following is added under the particular circumstances in question, such an act will be presented as wholly unnecessary. 

Since damage was done, it shall now be answered, and an entity of legal judgment may in fact find Z's actions contributed to the damage.  This may be found independently of any other conclusion, simply due to the Z's willful act of following under such circumstances.

If there is to be pressure on Z, this is where it will come from.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2012, 11:06:01 AM »
I love that i can grab my glock, chase a punk 2 blocks into an alley while calling him names and accusing him of a felony...

find a blind corner where nobody can see me, shoot him 15 times...

then say "self-defense, and I killed the only witness so you can't prove otherwise".

I'm gonna move on to predicting getbigger responses when he's found guilty.  They'll probably blame 'race terrorists' and other booogeymen instead of just admitting zimm was an angry dude with a gun who didn't think clearly, and it cost a kid his life.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2012, 11:30:39 AM »

Inconsistencies in his story?

You mean inconsistencies in the story YOU'VE made up, dumbass.

You don't know his story yet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »

Inconsistencies in his story?

You mean inconsistencies in the story YOU'VE made up, dumbass.

You don't know his story yet.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-03/news/os-trayvon-martin-circles-george-zimmerman-20120503_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-source-police-department

Don't take my word for it - the sanford PD are the ones who pointed out the inconsistencies in zimm's story, 2 days ago.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2012, 12:07:51 PM »
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-03/news/os-trayvon-martin-circles-george-zimmerman-20120503_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-source-police-department

Don't take my word for it - the sanford PD are the ones who pointed out the inconsistencies in zimm's story, 2 days ago.

Ah yes, an unamed source - because the media's done such a good job of getting the story right thus far.  ::)

And it's only incosistent if other "possible sources" are correct.

lol.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2012, 12:12:11 PM »

BTW...this is the exact same MO you had with the Seals story.

1) Story breaks.
2) You lap up initial and semi-reliable reports.
3) From scattered and incomplete evidence you put the ENTIRE story together.
4) When things don't fit, you start claiming lying, CT, cover-up, etc.  ::)

What a shock...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2012, 12:19:28 PM »
the state seems to agree with my CT taht zimmerman committed murder.   so they charged him.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2012, 12:29:53 PM »
the state seems to agree with my CT taht zimmerman committed murder.   so they charged him.

That's not a CT.  That's a very real possibility.

Your inability to distinguish the two speaks mounds.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2012, 12:37:02 PM »

That's not a CT.  That's a very real possibility.

Your inability to distinguish the two speaks mounds.
Everything is a CT to rob.
Whatever the official story is, he has to be on the opposite side.
He's getbig's Brian Griffin.
And its hilarious, cause he cant even see it himself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2012, 01:45:42 PM »
Everything is a CT to rob.
Whatever the official story is, he has to be on the opposite side.
He's getbig's Brian Griffin.
And its hilarious, cause he cant even see it himself.

my newest CT is that you are actually zimmerman himself, attempting to soil the juror pool.

this leads to another CT that 240 is actually trayvon's mother.   Always a possibility, given my erration and emotional responses on this matter. 

food for thought.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
I'll give it to 240. He's clever enough to frame the argument to his advantage. Unfortunately from what we know z didn't confront t. It was the other way around.
Now that we're finding out his statements contained lies (from the sanford PD report & prosecutors), we don't know who confronted who.  ZImm's word is the ONLY evidence of that - and he lied about other things, we know that now.

We do know who chased the other one, calling him an asshole.  And we know who ran to get away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2012, 07:54:14 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Barney Frank stuns commencement crowd during speech
WHDH-TV ^ | 5/28/12 | Victoria Block
Posted on May 28, 2012 10:16:21 PM EDT by raccoonradio

NEWTON, Mass. (WHDH) -- Democratic Representative Barney Frank raised eyebrows during his commencement speech at UMass Dartmouth when he referenced the Trayvon Martin case.

Barney Frank, never at a loss for words, drew gasps from the commencement crowd at UMass Dartmouth where his good friend Hubie Jones was awarded an honorary doctorate -- complete with a degree and hood.

"When they give you an honorary doctorate they give you one of these and Hubie, I think you now got a hoodie you can wear and no one will shoot at you," Frank said during his speech.

The crowd was stunned by the humor, and many in his district felt it was in poor taste.

“That’s terrible. That’s insensitive. I don't think that's an appropriate joke," one woman said.

The hoodie joke was a clear reference to the controversial Florida shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman -- a shooting that has drawn thousands into the streets demanding justice for the young black man who was wearing a hoodie at the time of the shooting.

Jones, a long time social activist told 7News, "I don't believe Barney Frank meant any harm. He's a quick witted guy and within the context of the commencement it was a surprise."

For Frank, it should be no surprise that he was forced to explain himself in a statement, which says in part:

"I wore a hooded gown in three ceremonies earlier this year…used the same joke on myself…I shamelessly recycled the hoodie joke."

He went on to say he "used the ‘hoodie’ line to ridicule the notion that a hooded sweatshirt is somehow sinister."

Frank said he thinks the world of Hubie, but some of Frank's constituents don't think as highly of him.

"I definitely think he owes an apology to Hubie and then to the community

as well," a woman said.

Hubie Jones and Barney Frank have been good friends and have worked alongside each other for decades.

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/12007593498827/barney-frank-stuns-commencement-crowd-during-speech/#ixzz1wDl3V2Z9

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2012, 06:20:08 AM »
Now that we're finding out his statements contained lies (from the sanford PD report & prosecutors), we don't know who confronted who.  ZImm's word is the ONLY evidence of that - and he lied about other things, we know that now.

We do know who chased the other one, calling him an asshole.  And we know who ran to get away.

So you mean Trayvon actually RAN to get away and was pursued by the Adult carrying the gun?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2012, 06:35:13 AM »
So you mean Trayvon actually RAN to get away and was pursued by the Adult carrying the gun?

Yes.  ZImmerman's exact words told the 911 operator that trayvon was running away.

The unarmed kid was running away with his candy.  ZImmerman couldn't allow that - not this time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2012, 06:36:53 AM »
Yes.  ZImmerman's exact words told the 911 operator that trayvon was running away.

The unarmed kid was running away with his candy.  ZImmerman couldn't allow that - not this time.

He thought he might be armed and on drugs, which he was. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »

He thought he might be armed and on drugs, which he was. 

As a sworn police officer, he would have the legal right to pursue and accost Trayvon for being high (yes, THC in system, and we know how violent that makes people) and armed (um, he was not).

But zimmerman wasn't a cop.  He was just another fat fuck coming home from Target with a 6 pack on a sunday afternoon, deciding to bully a teenage to feel better about his own 4 inch penis.

And it wouldn't matter if itw as Ted Bundy on his block - you call the police and let them handle it.  he ASSUMED trayvon was armed, a burglar, etc - and he was WRONG. 

And now that the sanford PD is revealing zimmerman was LYING in his account that night, it's getting awfully quiet from the zimm defenders in here ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2012, 06:49:12 AM »
As a sworn police officer, he would have the legal right to pursue and accost Trayvon for being high (yes, THC in system, and we know how violent that makes people) and armed (um, he was not).

But zimmerman wasn't a cop.  He was just another fat fuck coming home from Target with a 6 pack on a sunday afternoon, deciding to bully a teenage to feel better about his own 4 inch penis.

And it wouldn't matter if itw as Ted Bundy on his block - you call the police and let them handle it.  he ASSUMED trayvon was armed, a burglar, etc - and he was WRONG. 

And now that the sanford PD is revealing zimmerman was LYING in his account that night, it's getting awfully quiet from the zimm defenders in here ;)

Not defending anything, just think this story is pure nonsense and to see the usual race hustlers melting down over it is beyond wierd. 

dozens and dozens of shooting each week by ghetto savages and not a peep, one incident like this and all of a sudden is a national tradegy. 

Ridiciulous. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2012, 06:51:42 AM »
Not defending anything, just think this story is pure nonsense and to see the usual race hustlers melting down over it is beyond wierd. 
dozens and dozens of shooting each week by ghetto savages and not a peep, one incident like this and all of a sudden is a national tradegy. 
Ridiciulous. 

if you violate another person's rights, and shoot them, you belong in prison.

Zimmerman lied about a lot of shit.  It's coming out.  many of us smelled bullshit from his first sentence on that 911 call, others took longer.

Looks more and more like he is a liar.  You can't lie after you shoot someone - it's just one of those rules lol.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2012, 07:39:50 AM »

Ridiciulous. 

You sure the fuck did. Maybe he should have shot Michael Phelps when he left a party after getting high.. Get this weak ass shit out of here.. I see this morning youre gonna be my punching bag. This dumb ass comment.

"he was high on drugs" BITCH.. that means he deserved to get shot? Man you have zero respect for reality

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2012, 07:46:18 AM »
You sure the fuck did. Maybe he should have shot Michael Phelps when he left a party after getting high.. Get this weak ass shit out of here.. I see this morning youre gonna be my punching bag. This dumb ass comment.

"he was high on drugs" BITCH.. that means he deserved to get shot? Man you have zero respect for reality

no - but pants around ass, walkin g like a thug, gold teeth, drugs, loitering in the dark, etc makes it far more likely to get looked at like a potential threat than had trayvon been dressed normally.

FACT