Author Topic: Its friday you fucking idiots - April's 1st friday! - What r u doing tonight?  (Read 5170 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

umh to be honest i havent found anything like that here, dont forget this is 3rd world, sony just announced the inmediate release of betamax ::) lol

order it on the internet

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
order it on the internet

sounds a great deal, what it doesnt is local customs applying a stupid list of taxes to increase the price 5x lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
At work for another hour and a halfish, then probably grab a bite with the poster "ag2," (we work together) then it's meeting the girlfriend to go to the gym and probably see that movie Haunting in Connecticut afterwards - did anyone see that?  Oh and will probably call Nasser somewhere in between all that :)

There's still lots of snow out here :(

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
At work for another hour and a halfish, then probably grab a bite with the poster "ag2," (we work together) then it's meeting the girlfriend to go to the gym and probably see that movie Haunting in Connecticut afterwards - did anyone see that?  Oh and will probably call Nasser somewhere in between all that :)

hey nice to see you posting here! sounds like a good night, let us know about the movie

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
i have a load of work to do this weekend  >:(

slurping multiple penises is not work

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
hey nice to see you posting here! sounds like a good night, let us know about the movie

Thanks bud!  It was actually pretty good, I had a feeling it would be another exorcism-type movie which can be annoying, but it didn't have any of that all.  Was all around pretty interesting and I'd recommend it. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

I'm from CT and I'm not even going to see that shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
slurping multiple penises is not work

thats a sick hobby you have  :-X
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I'm from CT and I'm not even going to see that shit.

Tragedy struck Saturday night,no not the Uconn game.it was at the beer pong table.while crushing the opposition with a 7 to 1 cup lead my partner wasn't paying attention and let 2 ping pong balls land in the same cup on his rack :'(

...we never recovered and didn't win a single game after :'(