Author Topic: Anderson Silva and Paulo Filho helping Chuck train for Wandy.  (Read 1390 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Anderson Silva and Paulo Filho helping Chuck train for Wandy.
« on: November 21, 2007, 02:30:48 PM »
Anderson Silva is helping Chuck out of hatred for Wanderlei, and if Chuck loses, Anderson has stated that he wants to move up and fight Wandy. 
Predictions
 40/61

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Anderson Silva and Paulo Filho helping Chuck train for Wandy.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 02:33:00 PM »
How did this rivalry start ???
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 02:33:30 PM »
I would like to see Anderson fight Wandy. Chuck vs. Wandy is cool too, albeit about two years too late.
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 03:01:38 PM »
How did this rivalry start ???

It goes back to when Pele and Ausserio (along with Anderson) split with Chuteboxe.  Apparrently Pele had his own team within Chuteboxe ,team Pele .(he trained Ninja and Shogun), anyhow, Rugimar was ripping certain people off (Pele included), and was concentrating his time and efforts almost solely on Wanderlei at the time.  Alot of the guys didn't like it and planned a split, Ninja and Shogun were supposed to be part of the split as well but they flaked at the last minute.  So it ended up just being Pele,Ausserio, and Anderson that left, all of these guys have a certain dislike for Wandy and Rugimar, it just so happens that Anderson really hates Wandy.  I'm sure there has got to be something more to the story, but thats as far as I know.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 03:08:04 PM »
i know more but if i tell wand will beat me up
Z