Author Topic: A few pics from the archives  (Read 3301 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
A few pics from the archives
« on: May 20, 2010, 08:21:59 PM »
I'll start with WEC Brown Vs. Garcia

A few event tickets

Credential for WEC Brown vs. Garcia

Qna with Jeff Curran, Jens Pulver and Urijah

Jens Talked about his fights with BJ Penn, a boxing match he had with Jeff Curran at a bar before MMA got big, Making fun of Tim Sylvia and calling him bubble gum when he fist started at Miletich and he talked about Aldo being a beast.  Curran talked about wanting to fight Miguel Torres, his fight against Kid Yamamoto and his fight with Urijah and submitting Mizugaki in a grappling match.  Urijah talked about wanting to move to 155 for a rematch with Tyson Griffin or a superfight.  He talked about being dropped on his head and needing stiches like a minute into his fight and that threw him off.  He also was hyping Chad Mendes and telling how he's the official team Alpha enforcer, he told a few stories about how people would hate on Urijah at clubs then Chad would go to work.  He then claimed that he thinks he could beat Bj in a decision.  It was supposed to be Frank Mir doing the Qna, but he had just had surgery and was postponing his rematch with Brock, so they brought in Jens.

A few from the weigh ins

A few from fight day (before the event)
This is my friend Rachel from Dallas, she actually works for the UFC and made this possible, she toured me around got me some sick seats and makes all my zuffa related stuff possible.  She fills me in on the Texas related Zuffa ventures  before they are official, she told me a long ass time ago they were going to Cowboys stadium in a year or so, she also said again that they are still working on San Antonio too.  Her friend Jenny is Dana White's assistant, she replaced Dana's cousin whom he fired after 2 weeks.  This is a bad picture, she is actually kinda hot and thick, but I caught her in the middle of her sentence so it looks funny.

This was a view from where the satellite truck and all the electrical and sound shit was.

A few view from in the cage

This is the actual commentaters booth, they would let me take pictures of the scripts full of facts about the fighters on the card, so I just got the mics

This was the fightersgetting familiar with the cage and going through different gameplans, Abu Dhabi champ and UFC vet Dean Lister who is pictured in one of these pics, was getting smashed all throughout the fights, he even cornered his fighter right after chugging a beer, I saw him at least 3 times in line for beer throughout the night.

Fight night

The reason i'm throwing this pic in, is because if you notice the old guy behind Razor Rob, that's Lefty Barrera, who was one of the judges, he was part of the olympic boxing team that Muhamad Ali was, he's still active with the local boxing association that i'm a part of, he's just not well versed on the ground at all.

If you look in the backround in this one, you will see on of the other judges from that night, her name is Lucy Rogers, she actually registers the amatuer boxers and sometimes administers the tests.  She registered me for my fighter liscence and tested me for my coaches liscence (yes you acutally have to take an exam and know about fighting, you don't just pay 50 dollars as WeightPSHR thinks).  She's the one in the far back with glasses over the shoulder of the guy in the white shirt.

-the end for Garcia

My coach from my boxing club wanted me to take a club shirt and get it signed to put on display at the club, so it's framed and hangs with the rest of my coaches collection.  I also got some stuff signed for some of my friends from the boxing club (boxing gloves and MMA gloves)  This is the shirt that's on the wall at the club

I've got a fuckload more pics from this event and more, i'll work on them as I have time because it's time consuming.  By the way WeightPSHR apparently desent know the defintion of trinkets 99% of my shit are pics.  If pics are trinkets then I'm sure he's got trinkets of little boys and invisible friends all over his wall.

Predictions
 40/61

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: A few pics from the archives
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:47:03 PM »
Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 11:00:30 PM »
This could be the biggest meltdown I have seen on here in a while.

Taking time to host and repost pictures that we have all seen on here. I am speechless.

You should have taken my hints about posting digital media.

These pics are meaningless, much less impossible to prove where they came from.

I'll give you credit for wasting your time taking the time though. I truly didn't think people were that dumb anymore.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 05:21:04 AM »
Why is that a meltdown?

He just posted more in depth, behind the scenes MMA stuff than anything I have ever seen on this board.

At the very least it demonstrates that he's not an armchair internet dweeb that watches TUF and a few UFC unleashed rereuns and thinks he is the MMA equivalent of Larry Merchant. ( Weight, Larry Merchant is an HBO boxing analyst. He does their big PPV cards.)

Chute is one of the most knowledgeable posters on here and this thread validates the fact that he is a true fan of the sport.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 06:30:22 AM »
Why is that a meltdown?

He just posted more in depth, behind the scenes MMA stuff than anything I have ever seen on this board.

At the very least it demonstrates that he's not an armchair internet dweeb that watches TUF and a few UFC unleashed rereuns and thinks he is the MMA equivalent of Larry Merchant. ( Weight, Larry Merchant is an HBO boxing analyst. He does their big PPV cards.)

Chute is one of the most knowledgeable posters on here and this thread validates the fact that he is a true fan of the sport.

I agree!

Anybody outside of being a UFC nut bag and actually appreciates the SPORT or any other type of physical combat sport and actually been in there for that matter can obviously see CB knows his sh*t.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 09:11:14 AM »
Weight=UFC nut bag  (I like that one).  It's obvious your right and left eyes are blinded by Dana's right and left nuts.  Keep seeing your invisible knees and keep trolling this board from your boss' office at Mcdonalds and i'll continue to pick you apart anytime you have a baseless and biased opinion on a fight.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 09:24:54 AM »
Weight=UFC nut bag  (I like that one).  It's obvious your right and left eyes are blinded by Dana's right and left nuts.  Keep seeing your invisible knees and keep trolling this board from your boss' office at Mcdonalds and i'll continue to pick you apart anytime you have a baseless and biased opinion on a fight.

Back to the Dick N Ball talk huh?

You need to realize that this is ONLY a message board. We are not all going to agree. It is ok. Honestly.

There is nothing wrong with someone working at McDonald's BTW. If more people were not afraid of hard work, this country would be better off.

Post more pics....please. Show us how much you know with your pics ::)

Besides, I might need a new avatar soon.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 09:32:42 AM »
Besides, I might need a new avatar soon.

You just got it, I'm flattered.  You're too kind Lol  ;D
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 09:47:51 AM »
You just got it, I'm flattered.  You're too kind Lol  ;D

Really....Looks the same to me ;D

Are you sure Aldo approves of your version?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 10:31:40 AM »
Really....Looks the same to me ;D

Are you sure Aldo approves of your version?

He did for a few minutes.
Predictions
 40/61

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 11:03:18 AM »
Chiteboxe:   They look legit.  BUT, how do we know you didn't just cut and paste them from off the internet somewhere?  Are you personally in any of the pics?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 11:47:40 AM »
Chiteboxe:   They look legit.  BUT, how do we know you didn't just cut and paste them from off the internet somewhere?  Are you personally in any of the pics?

This board is the only place ive posted those pics, you can search the net if you want, you won't find these pics anywhere but here.  That's why I threw in the credential,tickets,pics and the boxing club shirt I got singed for my boxing club. I originally posted a few of these pics after the event along with the behind the scenes info I got. 
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 11:57:46 AM »
This board is the only place ive posted those pics, you can search the net if you want, you won't find these pics anywhere but here.  That's why I threw in the credential,tickets,pics and the boxing club shirt I got singed for my boxing club. I originally posted a few of these pics after the event along with the behind the scenes info I got. 

Let's be serious for a minute...There are many places these pics could have come from. They may be yours. They may not.

Either way, how does this prove that you know anymore then the rest of us on here? You are a fan like most of us. No more. No less.

Because a 12-year old attends every Justin Bieber concert, has multiple autographed pictures, and even has had a couple of personal meetings with him, it doesn't mean he knows how to sing or knows anything more then how to cheer him on.

Hopefully you understand this. ;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 01:15:34 PM »
Let's call this one over fellas. 

Chuteboxe posted some pics.  End of story. 

Coltrane knows more about mma than the both of you twinks put together anyway.   ;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »
Let's call this one over fellas. 

Chuteboxe posted some pics.  End of story. 

Coltrane knows more about mma than the both of you twinks put together anyway.   ;D

It's never over on this board ;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 01:41:44 PM »
lol... true.