Author Topic: Is this the right way to treat a Person?  (Read 6916 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is this the right way to treat a Woman?
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 01:47:32 PM »
'real back story?' a bunch of savages beat a man to death. oh but im sure there must have been some really good reason for this, because, you know, these sorts dont beat people to death for anything trivial.

was there a 'real back story' when blacks got lynched years ago in the US?
Thanks for the sarcasm...
Now let's get to real life shall we?
What is the who, what, when, where, why, and how? That is something that is stated on the statement of facts when officers right up their report. Something that the prosecuting attorneys go into, and so does the defense attorney.
There is a rhyme and reason for everything.

As far as those blacks that lynched, oh you know...the general reasons that were given back then: uppity negro, look at white woman (whether real or imaginary), because they are black, because I don't like the way he looked at me, talked to me, to teach him a lesson, etc.

Or as like a distant cousin of mine, he was a black man uniform down South, got into a scrap and "disappeared".

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 01:56:55 PM »
Depends what he did doesn't it?

No. It doesn't. No human being - no living being - deserves to be treated like that. No matter what that being did or is accused of doing. If you disagree with that then to put it bluntly you don't deserve to live in a civilized society.

LWGA

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 02:10:03 PM »
No. It doesn't. No human being - no living being - deserves to be treated like that. No matter what that being did or is accused of doing. If you disagree with that then to put it bluntly you don't deserve to live in a civilized society.

Agreed....mostly

This was not done out a burst of rage.  Even then it would be hard to accept.  However, if someone were to molest my small daughter, I can envision going into a rage that would equate to this type of behavior.  They appear to nonchalantly kill a person.

To the two posters who made jokes, that's low even by Getbig's standards.

ukjeff

Re: Is this the right way to treat a Person?
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 02:11:34 PM »
Agreed....mostly
Yep, depends on the circumstances.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 02:15:14 PM »
Hope this helps...

its really weird how you refer to "white genocide" as if whites were destroying themselves by giving opportunity to others.....it would actually make whites SAFER AND MORE SECURE by not having a significant group of hostile, unequal people around them...look at South Africa.....whites gave up political and some economic control and blacks now have better opportunities yet the white population is safer than it has ever been before...blacks did not retaliate against them and whites did not flee the country in droves....is there some strife?..of course....but whites and blacks are inter-marrying, working together and and trying to build a shared future.....there is no other way

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 02:20:19 PM »
Hope this helps...

He's actually wrong as well.   Corruption and preferential treatment is as bad as it was under white rule.   More importantly, the economy is weaker and violence is higher.
A

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 03:54:00 PM »
This is incredibly disturbing.  What is the backstory?
i'm guessing by the looks of it at least two slipped discs and a severe sprain strain.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 04:00:18 PM »
On another note, before I saw this I watched that other vid with the idiot mom n the kids in the elevator. I was thinking as I was watching it how long before the kids learned behavior of hitting tht woman with paper is replaced by hitting people with bricks and stones. Savages.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 04:33:14 PM »
Thanks for the sarcasm...
Now let's get to real life shall we?
What is the who, what, when, where, why, and how? That is something that is stated on the statement of facts when officers right up their report. Something that the prosecuting attorneys go into, and so does the defense attorney.
There is a rhyme and reason for everything.

As far as those blacks that lynched, oh you know...the general reasons that were given back then: uppity negro, look at white woman (whether real or imaginary), because they are black, because I don't like the way he looked at me, talked to me, to teach him a lesson, etc.

Or as like a distant cousin of mine, he was a black man uniform down South, got into a scrap and "disappeared".

so, there is a 'rhyme and reason' to why those people were lynched, other 'because we didnt like him'?

that was my point.
that guy probably did little beyond being an 'infidel', or some minor insult to one of those guys - or at least something a sane person would consider minor.

honestly, do you really think this was some form of justice, like the guy was a real murderer or rapist they caught up with?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2013, 05:16:25 PM »
so, there is a 'rhyme and reason' to why those people were lynched, other 'because we didnt like him'?

that was my point.
that guy probably did little beyond being an 'infidel', or some minor insult to one of those guys - or at least something a sane person would consider minor.

honestly, do you really think this was some form of justice, like the guy was a real murderer or rapist they caught up with?
God are you that thick? Really, are you...because white racist Southern folk having a good ol lynch and BBQ is not the same thing. Their reasoning was power, hatred, and racism. Pure and simple. They only gave those other "reasons". But, let's not be naive.
So the police come, and let's say we stick with your "reasoning". Nope, no investigation needs to be done. Hey, just some "savages" doing what they do best, lock em up boys.

I don't know what the reasoning is, that is why I asked. All we see is some guy having a cinderblock being thrown at him. And then we get a supposed backstory of he's a Somali who came there to open up a shop, and everything was peaches and cream and then some guys drag him out, strip him, beat him and stone him.

Dragging someone out into a street, during daylight in public and Stripping that person of their clothing indicates that they wanted to humiliate that person. For what, we don't know. Is this some form of street justice? What's the deal?

And here is the thing, if some dude raped your kid, and you just found out, and the dude is across the street, would you Kirk out and do something? Seriously, would you?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 05:24:39 PM »
Did not watch, but i would imagine it is brutal, especially considering the mention of cinder blocks used.

FUCK AFRICA.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2013, 01:14:00 AM »
Agreed....mostly

This was not done out a burst of rage.  Even then it would be hard to accept.  However, if someone were to molest my small daughter, I can envision going into a rage that would equate to this type of behavior.  They appear to nonchalantly kill a person.

To the two posters who made jokes, that's low even by Getbig's standards.

I understand what you're saying - and if someone were to molest my small daughter, I can certainly believe that my rage and anger would result in violence, and it's hard to say what one would do while enraged and in the heat of the moment. However, thinking about it rationally, even in that case, when the molester would (in one sense) deserve a violent and painful death, he still wouldn't deserve it (in other sense). Sorry, I know it's confusing. It's hard to put exactly what I want into words, especially with such an example.

Ultimately, I believe in the rule of law and the principle that we do not allow anyone to initiate physical violence. If someone does, then using violence in self-defense is justified. But only in self-defense, that is only to the extent necessary to defend oneself and eliminate the immediate threat; that doesn't, automatically, mean to kill the attacker; sometimes it does, but not always. Once the imminent danger is eliminated, then it should be left up to the legal system.

Back to the video: I find it hard to believe that such people exist - people who can abuse a fellow human, a living being, deliver a vicious beating to someone lying on the ground helpless, before smashing a cinderblock to the victim's head. I cannot understand how these people (and I use the term loosely - I don't know of a term that does) could do what they did. I cannot understand how not a single person stood up to defend a helpless human being by stopping a cold-blooded murder. It's just completely beyond me.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2013, 06:23:19 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2013, 06:36:00 AM »
its because human life is cheap to them, most have nothing to live for because of their hollow existence, it matters not if they live or die them selves so they have no thoughts of compassion or empathy.

check this out if you think the last one was bad

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=624_1366952938

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2013, 06:42:35 AM »
its because human life is cheap to them, most have nothing to live for because of their hollow existence, it matters not if they live or die them selves so they have no thoughts of compassion or empathy.
We should get uberman to explain this to us!