Author Topic: THE TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIBERAL DOMINATION OF GETBIG  (Read 3876 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: THE TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIBERAL DOMINATION OF GETBIG
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2015, 11:43:36 AM »
...with no facts to back it up. Isn't that right, libs?

we post facts all the time...you totally refuse to acknowledge them and then you respond with a link to someones blog or some far out there source thats totally unproven and irrelevant

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2015, 11:46:37 AM »
But big time LOL@any fuckiN' idiot who thinks any party will ever do anything positive. They just bitch, make the other look bad to try and make their sorry asses look better.

Wanna make a statement? Don't vote. The worst reaction is no reaction at all.

So say the opposite of what you want becomes in power (this has happened, pretty sure...) has change ever happened??? Seems not.

Keep up the insanity of this process of yours expecting different results, lo....

not true.......ACA was a HUGE change from the status quo..........so was the IMMIGRATION ORDER and the NORMALIZING OF CUBAN TIES......also KEEPING US OUT OF WAR

MASSIVE CHANGE FROM A GREAT LEADER  8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2015, 11:48:46 AM »
BTW - this board is still mostly a right echo chamber and most of the right wingers just fold or just disappear when challenged (not all but most)

Agreed.....or they resort to racist threads to vent nonsense....but we've pretty much destroyed them...they have no credibility

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 09:19:23 PM »
how does it feel to have your point of view totally repudiated?????..... ;D ;D

DADDY IS HOME.

Enjoy the 9 second spotlight before you get 25years for being a serial rapist.

Andre aka rerun has a degree in urban planning with a minor in women's studies and thinks he's a pundit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 09:45:19 PM »
we post facts all the time...you totally refuse to acknowledge them and then you respond with a link to someones blog or some far out there source thats totally unproven and irrelevant

Hahaha, most of your "facts" comes from extreme leftist rags. I mean shit, you honestly still believe that 5.4% is a legit UE number. Lol.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 08:33:39 AM »
DADDY IS HOME.

Enjoy the 9 second spotlight before you get 25years for being a serial rapist.

Andre aka rerun has a degree in urban planning with a minor in women's studies and thinks he's a pundit.

remember my comment about guys posting racist and idiotic rants due to not having anything relevant to say?.........I rest my case ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 08:34:53 AM »
Hahaha, most of your "facts" comes from extreme leftist rags. I mean shit, you honestly still believe that 5.4% is a legit UE number. Lol.

There seemed to be no question in your mind about the legitimacy of the UE number when it was at 10%....I wonder why????????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 09:03:10 AM »
There seemed to be no question in your mind about the legitimacy of the UE number when it was at 10%....I wonder why????????????

Oh snap

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »

Because when it was 10 it was really around 13-15%. No one believes that number to be true. Are you kidding me? How can it when you almost 95mil Dropping out.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2015, 12:52:11 PM »
BTW - this board is still mostly a right echo chamber and most of the right wingers just fold or just disappear when challenged (not all but most)
true this.
but 333386/ Soul Crusher; maybe he's waiting for the election to be closer and he'll come back with both barrels a blazin'
w

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 02:34:39 PM »
Most of us who are not leftists and militants are too busy working and living life to sit here 7 days a week, 18 hours a day. While you guys are quoting Maddow, Sharpton, Shultz, and the other MSNBC loons 100 or more times a day on getbig, we're mostly busy with more important stuff.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 03:36:27 PM »
So
Because when it was 10 it was really around 13-15%. No one believes that number to be true. Are you kidding me? How can it when you almost 95mil Dropping out.

So when bush left office and it was 9% or whatever... That number was false too?  It was really 13 or 14 then, that's what you're saying?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 04:18:20 PM »
So
So when bush left office and it was 9% or whatever... That number was false too?  It was really 13 or 14 then, that's what you're saying?

When Bush left office it was around 7%. Since the left are basically spin doctors, cheats and pathological liars, I would say those numbers before Obama took office were accurate. I don't recall during the Bush era at anytime having 40% not looking. C'mon dude, you post just to argue.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2015, 07:54:25 PM »
When Bush left office it was around 7%. Since the left are basically spin doctors, cheats and pathological liars, I would say those numbers before Obama took office were accurate. I don't recall during the Bush era at anytime having 40% not looking. C'mon dude, you post just to argue.

you are simply goddamn amazing........so the numbers BEFORE Obama were accurate????...yet the 10% WHILE Obama was in office was accurate in your mind too.....

Your mind does a lot of acrobatics so as to keep the truth from itself

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2015, 08:14:55 PM »
you are simply goddamn amazing........so the numbers BEFORE Obama were accurate????...yet the 10% WHILE Obama was in office was accurate in mind too.....

Your mind does a lot of acrobatics so as to keep the truth from itself

Obama and his administration have always exaggerated the numbers in one way or another. So tell me again how you can have a 5.4% UE rate with 95mil people not looking for work?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2015, 10:35:26 PM »

It was 7.8% when Bush left.

Now, in what ways have obama fudged the numbers?  Specifically, not vague conspiracy theories.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2015, 07:28:45 AM »

;D Dont ever change Coach.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2015, 10:07:08 AM »

yes, everyone remembers how much better the job market (and the economy in general) was when Bush left office compared to now

that's just obvious

everyone can see that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2015, 10:17:47 AM »
Coach is now officially in soul crusher territory, psychologically

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2015, 12:57:38 PM »
From an independent who peruses this subforum on occasion, I have seen hardly any instances of the OP's claim, let alone a tidal wave of it.

Now, mind you, there's never really ANY deep back and forth discussion, but the ownings I've seen have mainly come from a small group on the right, and probably not the people you think.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2015, 01:00:25 PM »
We already make a pretty loud statement by not voting.  Our voter turnout is horrendous.  That's partly how we wind up with lousy leaders like Obama. 

the base doesn't come out to vote RINO, but the moderates WILL show up to vote for a conservative candidate.

See: 2010, 2014. 

These dumbshits selecting RINOs. in 2008, then again in 2012, and still haven't learned.  They want to do it again with a Jeb in 2016.  How stupid are they?  "A moderate will win the crossover undecideds!" is very much false, and we have proof of that now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2015, 01:01:44 PM »

Classic Getbig Repub  lol!!

love it.  it just kinda "feels" like bush wouldn't lie about UE, but obama did.... and somehow repubs are just letting him slide on it, huh?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2015, 07:39:31 AM »
When you can debate anything Obama does without a cut and paste job from some super left leaning wack job website let me know. You idiots jerk each other off with some Fox scandal about Bill O'Reilly while Isis takes another Iraq city or the Chinese move more ships into the South China sea...and your guy eats fucking ice cream and plays golf.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2015, 07:59:17 AM »
When you can debate anything Obama does without a cut and paste job from some super left leaning wack job website let me know. You idiots jerk each other off with some Fox scandal about Bill O'Reilly while Isis takes another Iraq city or the Chinese move more ships into the South China sea...and your guy eats fucking ice cream and plays golf.

I guess you guys weren't jerking each other off for six years concerned about Obama's birth certificate and his supposedly being a muslim and terrorist sympathizer?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2015, 09:19:27 AM »
I guess you guys weren't jerking each other off for six years concerned about Obama's birth certificate and his supposedly being a muslim and terrorist sympathizer?

this is the weird thing...

they claim he's an illegal alien, but they don't want to impeach him.   how does that work?