Author Topic: Bodybuilders in your workplace?  (Read 3261 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Bodybuilders in your workplace?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2007, 07:55:54 AM »
Back in the day there was a user on this site who worked with Garrett Downing.  Said Downing was always complaining about not getting his meals on time at work and some other stuff.  Saw video where Coleman was eating chicken in his squad car. 
Oh...Monica!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2007, 08:10:45 AM »
well there is science backing up what im saying..but seems like people havent noticed it yet??

also i experimented with 3,4,5,6 meals and even one meal per day with same amount of calories.. there was no fucking difference..only thing is that eating once per day you have to stuff yourself so full in one sitting its not funny....but f**k the metabolism argument..it doesn make any difference....it should be all about convenience..

to use common sense eating 4-5 times would be best for most people to keep blood sugar on ok level...

also gives you time to do other things than to cook and eat.....im not saying eat once a day but you dont have to eat every 3 hours that is total bs

hahahaha yes, brutal honesty SB!

If i'm hungry I will eat a meal, (whether that be chicken and rice, a few glasses of milk, some oats some steak some pasta some burgers etc etc etc) if anyone cant eat 3800-4000 kcals a day (depending on why your dieting) then they are a pussy who probably eats mcsalads! :D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2007, 08:11:29 AM »
In my office and the one next to me, there are thousands of employees. I would say about 15% of them do something to stay in shape, like running, walking, or mild workouts, but only one other guy has any size to him. So 2 guys in a couple thousand have good size and are hardcore about lifting.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2007, 08:14:45 AM »
hahahaha yes, brutal honesty SB!

If i'm hungry I will eat a meal, (whether that be chicken and rice, a few glasses of milk, some oats some steak some pasta some burgers etc etc etc) if anyone cant eat 3800-4000 kcals a day (depending on why your dieting) then they are a pussy who probably eats mcsalads! :D

yeah people like to complicate shit...basically eat when your hungry and make sure you eat enough when you are hungry

ahahahahha fuck all the anal fuckers who have to eat exactly every 3 hours or they think they are gonna disappear and loose the little muscle they have  ;D

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2007, 08:17:50 AM »
I have a few others that train where I work...they mostly do "Full body" workouts and carry around Gallon jugs of water.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 08:21:16 AM »
I have a few others that train where I work...they mostly do "Full body" workouts and carry around Gallon jugs of water.
'

ahaha those fucks are funny who walk around with massive jugs of water...and then they complain when they have to pee every 3minutes..fucking idiots

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2007, 08:53:26 AM »
Two things

1. When the full body guys come in the gym we walk around going  "Full body, Full body"
2. Usually the guys with the jugs go to the gym right after new years do a full body workout and don't go back because they don't want to be sore the next day.