Author Topic: Team USA from 90's  (Read 3773 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Team USA from 90's
« on: February 22, 2006, 11:52:37 AM »
Whatever happened to the players from the old Team USA

Chris Faildo
Yohnnie Shambourger
Ron Coleman (not Ronnie)
Skip is the only one still doing stuff

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: Team USA from 90's
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 10:21:25 PM »
I heard Faildo is ripping people off with his overpriced Personal Training in Hawaii.  Drug free is funny when it comes to him considering he lived with and is best friends with Alan Inchinose who was one of the biggest roid dealers in Hawaii and got busted.  Plus he pushes some multi-level marketing supplements to his clients.  If they don't buy from him he won't take them on or guarantee results.  Another one of those nice in front of people but he'll stab you behind your back.  I met him a few times when I was in Hawaii and I trained at the Gold's there.  Other than that he is fine
No Worries 4 me

MAI TAI LORENZ

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 06:42:50 PM »
About Chris Faildo. i live in honolulu hawaii and we train at the same gym. he is a highly succesful personal trainer and is not part of any muti-level marketing supplement scheme. dont worry about him, he is doing well 

MAI TAI LORENZ

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 02:31:48 PM »
NOWORRIES- also Faildo competed in the Team Universe in 2003 at the Tribeca in NY. He smashed Jose Raymond that nite and placed first, losing the overall to Willet by one point. you should do really do some research

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 05:46:45 PM »
NOWORRIES- also Faildo competed in the Team Universe in 2003 at the Tribeca in NY. He smashed Jose Raymond that nite and placed first, losing the overall to Willet by one point. you should do really do some research

Willet was a UNANIMOUS winner. It's funny how class winner who don't win the overall always say they came in second for the overall. Faildo up it a few notches by saying he lost "by one point."

ha ha ha ha

I know where go confused. He beat Jose Raymond by one point in the welterweight class---and I wouldn't consider that "samshing" him.

MAI TAI LORENZ

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 07:15:06 PM »
Willet was not the UNANIMOUS winner. i was there. i talked to the judges and i went back stage. a few judges had Faildo first. that is a fact. yes Faildo beat Jose by one point my bad, semantics. Jose talked too much trash at the weigh-ins and lost focus the second nite. i dont think the judges appreciated Jose's attitude on stage either not that his attitude should matter but it does have an influence and reflect on the person. further more my point also is that NOWORRIES shouldnt speculate as to what people are doing if he has no clue. "multi-level supps" and "stab you behind the back " comments are way off.   

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 07:45:50 PM »
Willet was not the UNANIMOUS winner. i was there. i talked to the judges and i went back stage. a few judges had Faildo first. that is a fact. yes Faildo beat Jose by one point my bad, semantics. Jose talked too much trash at the weigh-ins and lost focus the second nite. i dont think the judges appreciated Jose's attitude on stage either not that his attitude should matter but it does have an influence and reflect on the person. further more my point also is that NOWORRIES shouldnt speculate as to what people are doing if he has no clue. "multi-level supps" and "stab you behind the back " comments are way off.   

They don't score the overall that way...and don't listen to the judges on matters that aren't scored...they just want to get the hell out of there and will tell anyone whatever they want to hear...I heard it was between Willet and the heavyweight.

Also, the judges didn't switch anyone's postion during the overall posedown. If it was between Willet and Faildo they would have at least put them  side-by-side (and not have the lightweight between them).

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 08:05:10 PM »
faildo has a sick build just great shape and helluva conditioning,if he is truly natural bet he could have turned pro and competed without embarrassing himself.