Author Topic: Wasn't Palumbo arrested and jailed for selling fake steroids?  (Read 4241 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Can someone key me in on the particulars of this case?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Re: Wasn't Palumbo arrested and jailed for selling fake steroids?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 08:09:27 AM »
It hasn't stopped our good friend BillyGuns from endorsing Palumbo's services.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 08:13:46 AM »
So this guy was caught selling fake GH to fellow bodybuilders and now is amazingly given a great position in MD as an Editor in Chief?  Shouldn't the bodybuilding community despise a guy that could have potentially cause the deaths of many that were injecting fake oil based products into their bodies?  Why is he now revered as anyone of importance in this sport when all he has done is destroy his body to the point of no return and willingly sold fake junk to helpless lifters that thought he could be trusted?  Why should anyone trust the word of a guy that for a few pennies was willing to hurt others?

Palumbo, you disgust me…

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 08:46:09 AM »
From the above link:

"In connection with his guilty plea, Palumbo admitted that he obtained counterfeit Serostim from Bill Young in San Diego, which he would then sell to bodybuilders who did not possess a lawful prescription. Palumbo acknowledged in his plea that between July 1, 2002 and August 13, 2002, he received in New York two shipments of 50 boxes each of counterfeit Serostim (a form of human growth hormone) from Young in an Diego. A third shipment of 100 boxes of the counterfeit Serostim sent by Young to the defendant was lost in transit and never delivered.

Palumbo further admitted that he sold 90 boxes of counterfeit Serostim between June 2002 and September 2002 for approximately $63,000 to multiple persons believed by himto be bodybuilders, and who the defendant knew could not provide a valid prescription from a physician that would allow them to receive legitimate Serostim.
"

This is the type of scumbag that runs MD?  People actually give him the time of day and listen to him on the radio show they got going?  Why is this guy not spat on by the many bodybuilders that see him at events and EXPOs?  You guys crucify Lou Ferrigno for charging people $20 for a picture, yet never say much about Palumbo's rise to fame in this industry when he has purposely sold fake GH and charged well over $63,000 to fellow bodybuilders, what am I missing here? 

Palumbo you're such a scumbag,

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 09:04:03 AM »
people bitch about why steroids are illegal.. does a dealer make much money selling good ,pure, quality, shit -no
they make money by ripping people off. thats why drug dealing is illegal. you really have no idea what is in the drug your taking

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 09:13:16 AM »
people bitch about why steroids are illegal.. does a dealer make much money selling good ,pure, quality, shit -no
they make money by ripping people off. thats why drug dealing is illegal. you really have no idea what is in the drug your taking

Exactly, that is why Palumbo is the worse of all scumbags.  Knowing darn well that his products could potentially kill someone, he went forward and sold to all these helpless bodybuilders fake GH and now simply brushes it under the rug as if it never happens.  I'd love for Bob and Dan to have Palumbo on their show and ask him about his crimes and whether or not he gave a damn about the lives of the people he sold this fake gunk to.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 09:17:02 AM »
Did Dave admit to selling fake GH or Gh which turned out to be fake? The way the government and media word things can be misleading.

The Beef

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 09:18:56 AM »
Yeah, he's quite the piece of work. 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 09:40:44 AM »
unless you guys are fucking stupid as fuck you would know that most shit out there is total fake yeah from so called reliable sources

palumbo didnt know its fake just like many suppliers out there simply dont know

rumor has it that big signature pharmacy that was recently busted was pushing fake soma for a while they claim their AU contact screwed them, who would of thought,

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
Dave didn't know. Not trying to defend him, he's a piece of shit, but that's a fact.

ButtonMan

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 09:49:32 AM »
Dave didn't know. Not trying to defend him, he's a piece of shit, but that's a fact.

He does now ............. look at Billy

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 09:50:14 AM »
unless you guys are fucking stupid as fuck you would know that most shit out there is total fake yeah from so called reliable sources

palumbo didnt know its fake just like many suppliers out there simply dont know

Alex23 is Back & muscularny,

Didn't you read into the link provided above?  It states that Palumbo admitted to knowing that the merchandise was indeed fake and even with such facts provided he went ahead and still sold $63,000 worth of the stuff.

Palumbo admitted that he obtained counterfeit Serostim from Bill Young in San Diego, which he would then sell to bodybuilders who did not possess a lawful prescription.

Palumbo further admitted that he sold 90 boxes of counterfeit Serostim between June 2002 and September 2002 for approximately $63,000 to multiple persons believed by himto be bodybuilders

-He admitted to selling actual counterfeit Serostim, in other words, he knew that the products were fake.

Source: http://www.musclememory.com/blog/2004/12/66

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 09:56:59 AM »
yes i read it, it doesnt say he knew it was fake and he sure didnt

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 10:05:45 AM »
yes i read it, it doesnt say he knew it was fake and he sure didnt

Unless you are Palumbo himself or one of his cronies in nyc (hence the muscularny name), I see no reason why you would be blinded to the obvious writing in that link, one more time:

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 10:08:28 AM »
OneMoreRep are you attracted to Dave?  You can pm him and get his number.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 10:11:01 AM »
I read what you read you must have some hardon for him for whatever reason, I dont know him I live in brooklyn hes from LI

but he takes pride in helping people grow and helping guys make serious gains, if you read his MD monthly Q&A you will agree that nobody has the balls to talk so open about stuff and give detailed cycles and advice

my point is I read what you read and again it dont say he knew he purchased fakes it says he admits to selling fakes.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 10:11:58 AM »
OneMoreRep are you attracted to Dave?  You can pm him and get his number.

My god man, you are truly pathetic. 

P.S. Get a job old man, get a job..

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 10:19:50 AM »
I read what you read you must have some hardon for him for whatever reason, I dont know him I live in brooklyn hes from LI

my point is I read what you read and again it dont say he knew he purchased fakes it says he admits to selling fakes.

Your point goes further than just debating reading comprehension over an article.  Look at what you just wrote to me, "I read what you read you must have some hardon for him for whatever reason, I dont know him I live in brooklyn hes from LI"

You say, "You must have some hardon for him for whatever reason", in other words, you insult me because I am trying to bring up a serious matter here, yet further along that same sentence you say that you dont know him!  Who is the one getting a hard-on for Palumbo here trying to defend him to the very end having never met him?  What reason would you have to defend a man you have never met, who can care less about you or anyone else he sold fake GH to?

Then you say, that the problem lies in the fact that he didn't admit to purchasing fakes, but moreover admitted to selling fakes.  What difference does it make if he knew they were fake when buying them or after, he admitted to knowing that what he sold were fakes.  If I buy a Rolex watch in Times Square from a Haitian who has them spread out in a carpet telling me that all of his materials are real AND then I take that same watch and give it to my employer claiming that my gift is indeed a real Rolex, am I not as guilty as that same Haitian guy for passing forward such garbage?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 10:28:18 AM »
JFC, he knew it was fake. Thank you.
a

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »
JFC, he knew it was fake. Thank you.

Thanks for clearing that up!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 11:04:08 AM »
Your point goes further than just debating reading comprehension over an article.  Look at what you just wrote to me, "I read what you read you must have some hardon for him for whatever reason, I dont know him I live in brooklyn hes from LI"

You say, "You must have some hardon for him for whatever reason", in other words, you insult me because I am trying to bring up a serious matter here, yet further along that same sentence you say that you dont know him!  Who is the one getting a hard-on for Palumbo here trying to defend him to the very end having never met him?  What reason would you have to defend a man you have never met, who can care less about you or anyone else he sold fake GH to?

Then you say, that the problem lies in the fact that he didn't admit to purchasing fakes, but moreover admitted to selling fakes.  What difference does it make if he knew they were fake when buying them or after, he admitted to knowing that what he sold were fakes.  If I buy a Rolex watch in Times Square from a Haitian who has them spread out in a carpet telling me that all of his materials are real AND then I take that same watch and give it to my employer claiming that my gift is indeed a real Rolex, am I not as guilty as that same Haitian guy for passing forward such garbage?

talking bullshit again stick to the issue he didnt know its fake and thats about it he never admitted he knew they where fake yeah its true I dont know him but I dont have to know him to tell you that what you are trying to say is bullshit

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 11:13:45 AM »
Can someone key me in on the particulars of this case?
If he sold fake gear to bbdr's, he would have a nice community of 25-50 that would want to break his legs.

PB

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 11:16:46 AM »
talking bullshit again stick to the issue he didnt know its fake and thats about it he never admitted he knew they where fake yeah its true I dont know him but I dont have to know him to tell you that what you are trying to say is bullshit

My friend, have you ever heard of using capitalization, periods, comas and sentences as opposed to the word salad you keep posting up?

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2007, 12:03:14 PM »
most bb's are pussies which is why palumbo is still alive ! :-[
911 INSIDE JOB !