Author Topic: clothes off season  (Read 7898 times)

az

• Getbig III
clothes off season
« on: July 20, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »
where do you buy cute clothes from in your off season? I probably should have poted in girls discussion but I can't remove it now. Anyway, will I hae to get stuff from Layne Bryant???

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: clothes off season
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 07:08:03 AM »
Off-season clothes are tough!
Pants are the WORST.
Blouses and tight sleeves that don't stretch are pretty much out of the question.  If you have to wear business suits for work, good luck to ya!
Dressing up for parties can be really tough  :P

I'm still relatively "small" during the off-season (although big for me), meaning that I can manage to fit into a size 6 or 8...but I still have the same problems because of my overall shape.  I put a courderoy coat on two winters ago, and when I went to pull my arms all the way through the sleeves, I split the seam down the back.   ;D

Getting a pair of pants to fit in the legs usually means they are too big in the waist.  Getting a pair of pants to fit in the waist usually means they look like they were painted on my thighs and ass, assuming I can even get them on.
I have the best luck with jeans from the Gap actually.  I buy the stretch flares or whatever that style is.  I'm sure there are better options that I don't know about, but stretch seems to work the best.

I've been wondering what other fbbs do because it can be very frustrating...esp when you are running late to work and cannot find one fkn thing in your closet that fits right that day!   >:(

:)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 07:49:22 AM »
all my seasons are off-season  :)

www.bebe.com

www.cache.com
(some cache clothing crosses the line into "older lady" clothes but much of it is cute)
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 08:30:51 AM »

;D

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 01:44:19 PM »
Luckily I wear a uniform but but yes pants are the worst, I need a 12-14 in jeans for legs but the waist is too big. This could be someones online business (dress/casual clothes for fbb's)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 07:22:19 PM »

www.bebe.com

www.cache.com
(some cache clothing crosses the line into "older lady" clothes but much of it is cute)

lol 
I like cache but I do have a hard time fitting into their bottoms. 
I've heard that Brazillian jeans are the way to go for muscular legs.  they are low waisted and very stretchy.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »
where do you buy cute clothes from in your off season? I probably should have poted in girls discussion but I can't remove it now. Anyway, will I hae to get stuff from Layne Bryant???

I'm six weeks past my last show, and I am moving through my "transition" sizes. 
My "skinny" clothes don't fit over my ass anymore. 
My "fat" clothes are still too big. 
I am in the middle of all my sizes and cannot find much of anything that fits right now.     :'(