Author Topic: Any good legal supps to use when off?  (Read 3825 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Any good legal supps to use when off?
« on: July 16, 2009, 01:46:43 PM »
Guys I'm about to finish a cycle and got Nolva, Letro, and HCG for PCT.  I don't have access or am willing to do HGH, IGF, or Insulin while I'm AAS.  Anything I should take while I'm off that will help give me a little boost.  Was gonna get some creatine ethyl ester.  Anymore ideas?????

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Any good legal supps to use when off?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »
you can always go with prohormones like LG sciences but i would cycle them in 4 week intervals though

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »
you can always go with prohormones like LG sciences but i would cycle them in 4 week intervals though

Really?  I've heard that prohormones will make it so my testoterone levels and system won't get back to normal after running a cycle of AAS.  Would like Superdrol and Phera-Plex fall into this catgory?  Thanks for the feedback.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
Really?  I've heard that prohormones will make it so my testoterone levels and system won't get back to normal after running a cycle of AAS.  Would like Superdrol and Phera-Plex fall into this catgory?  Thanks for the feedback.
yes they would superdrol is very harsh

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 07:59:59 PM »
I saw this shit posted elsewhere concerning real gear, and their prohormone world alternatives:

This is what I've gathered through my research of most of the current ph/ds on the market.

3-AD~4-6hrs
Nomenclature: Androsterone (3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one)
Effective Dose: 4-6caps, & as high as 8caps
Effective Cycle Length: 6wks-8wks

Halodrol~16hrs
Anabolic: 74
Androgenic: 28
Nomenclature: Oral Turinabol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol)
Effective Dose: 50mg-100mg, & as high as 150mg
Effective Cycle Length: 6wks

Bold~7-10days
Nomenclature: Boldenone (1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol)
Effective Dose: 600mg-800mg, & as high as 1200mg
Effective Cycle Length: 8wks-12wks

Furazadrol~12hrs
Anabolic: 330
Androgenic: 73
Nomenclature: Furazabol (5a-etioallochollan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether)
Effective Dose: 300mg-600mg
Effective Cycle Length: 6wks-8wks

Epistane~6hrs
Anabolic: 1100
Androgenic: 91
Nomenclature: Epithio (2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol)
Effective Dose: 30mg-40mg, & as high as 60mg
Effective Cycle Length: 4wks-6wks

Superdrol~8hrs
Anabolic: 400
Androgenic: 20
Nomenclature: Methasteron (2a,17a-di-methyl-etiochollan-3-one, 17b-ol)
Effective Dose: 10mg-30mg, & as high as 60mg
Effective Cycle Length: 3wks

Phera Plex~9hrs
Anabolic: 1200
Androgenic: 187
Nomenclature: Desoxy-Methyl-Testosterone (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)
Effective Dose: 30mg-40mg
Effective Cycle Length: 4wks

Trenadrol~6-7hrs
Nomenclature: 17b-Methoxytrienbolone
Effective Dose: 60mg-120mg, & as high as 150mg
Effective Cycle Length: 4wks-6wks

The Prohormone/Designer Steroid Effectiveness Chart

Created By:
Ross Erstling(Owner of Supreme Sports Enhancements)

High = 10; Low=1
Muscle Mass/Strength/Definition/Side-Effects

Superdrol(2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol)
Rating: 9/9/8/8

Phera-Plex(17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol)
Rating: 8/8/2/6

Halodrol(4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol)
Rating: 4/5/7/2

Epistane(2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol)
Rating: 5/6/8/2

BOLD(1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione)
Rating: 4/4/5/1

Dymethazine(17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine)
Rating: ?/?/?/?

Trenadrol(17b-methoxy-Trienbolone)
Rating: 5/8/7/6

11-oxo(Androsterone)
Rating: 2/2/6/1

Furazadrol(5a-Etioallocholan[2,3-C]furazan-17b-Tetrahydropyranol Ether):
Rating: 3/3/5/2

Here is also a list of current Designer Steroids and their most comparable AAS counterparts:

Superdrol: Anadrol WITHOUT the water-retention! Insane DRY HARD MASS!

Phera-Plex: High dose Dianabol

Trenadrol: Tren, but less overall gains

Epistane/Havoc: Very comparable to Anavar

H-Drol: Very comparable to Turinabol

i understand alot of what you read on these charts is debatable and subjective.............. ...but i have never before seen a visual representation of something that is very often debated on steroid boards :D :D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 08:21:09 PM »
inject battery acid directly into the testes. your calves will gain an inch.
G

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 09:15:57 PM »
yes they would superdrol is very harsh

Good infor.  I think maybe I'll try the Epistane.  If it's like Anavar then it shouldn"t hinder my test levels from returning!  Any thoughts or am I wrong on this one?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »
Good infor.  I think maybe I'll try the Epistane.  If it's like Anavar then it shouldn"t hinder my test levels from returning!  Any thoughts or am I wrong on this one?
alot of people are for the superdrol but hell if its gonna be so hard on your system just eat dbol as for the others that are stated on that list i dont have expeirence or research info on them, alot of the guys here dont even waste their time with pros so it might be better if you asked this in the supp and nutra board

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 10:27:54 PM »
alot of people are for the superdrol but hell if its gonna be so hard on your system just eat dbol as for the others that are stated on that list i dont have expeirence or research info on them, alot of the guys here dont even waste their time with pros so it might be better if you asked this in the supp and nutra board

i used to feel that way too, but when i started really looking into it, i feel a little different.............re member, they call them 'pro' hormones.......but they are essentially "pro" steroids............im not saying they can take the place of tried and true anabolics and androgens............... but i find in some of them can be a welcome addition to a cycle............some of them dont make sense to take like the fina derived stuff........cause you can just make your own injectible fina thats actually less-stressful on the system........but some of the other stuff like epistane, i feel it works just as good as anavar, and in some cases comparable to low-does winstrol.

just my humble opinion........ :) :)

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 12:48:17 AM »
get some anavar tabs..20-30mg a day ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »
if u take anything off cycle you wont give your self time to build your natural levals back up, which is the whole point of coming off...

if your coming off just to give your kidneys/liver a break,,, just blast and cruise....dont bother wasting your time with pro hormones

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 06:25:18 PM »
Creatine, Glutamine, a lot of protein, and maybe some tribulus....don't take anything that will shut ur nuts down again

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 08:29:33 PM »
If it's like Anavar then it shouldn"t hinder my test levels from returning!  Any thoughts or am I wrong on this one?

Yes you are wrong. Anavar is very suppressive in fact.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2009, 09:38:08 PM »
Eat good, sleep well, minimize stress in your life, train consistantly and stop feeling you need some "boost"  The boost will need to come from within if you would like to maintain the muscle.  This is the only way to give your body a real break, not throw more drugs at it.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009, 03:54:53 AM »
Eat good, sleep well, minimize stress in your life, train consistantly and stop feeling you need some "boost"  The boost will need to come from within if you would like to maintain the muscle.  This is the only way to give your body a real break, not throw more drugs at it.

Very good advice for the newbies.  Don't get stuck in the trap of looking to drugs for that "boost."  Learn to mentally motivate yourself.  It's not always easy to do, but it's a skill that will serve you well throughout life in just about everything you do.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2009, 06:32:20 AM »
Creatine, Glutamine, a lot of protein, and maybe some tribulus....don't take anything that will shut ur nuts down again

At high doses creatine and Glutamine will help you keep some of the gains you made but also make sure you keep your caloric intake up. Food is the foundation good physiques are built off of, without a good nutritional approach you are waisting your time, health and money using gear.

Also use heavier free weight compound exersizes when you lift once coming off to promote size like deadlifts and squats. Adjusting your routine may also help you keep some of what you gained.

Zinc will also help bring natural test levels up some but no supplement works as good as gear so if that is what you are looking for then I hate to say you are going to be chasing your tail.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 10:06:48 AM »
Guys I'm about to finish a cycle and got Nolva, Letro, and HCG for PCT.  I don't have access or am willing to do HGH, IGF, or Insulin while I'm AAS.  Anything I should take while I'm off that will help give me a little boost.  Was gonna get some creatine ethyl ester.  Anymore ideas?????

Food, food, & some more food.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 11:29:36 PM »
Tribulus is the best when off.. I use it between all my cycles, works fucking great! only thing is you have to be taking 2-3 times what's on the label. At least 3grams a day and you will feel great, have great libido and huge increase in energy and overall mood :)

dustin

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 08:14:53 AM »
Driven Sports Activate Xtreme and Purus Labs Recycle are the best test boosters out there. I prefer double dosing them which is a little expensive, but they actually work. The 3,4divanyl really does lower SHBG as evident through my blood work. It was SKY HIGH after a cycle and didn't come down until I took Activate Xtreme. WAYYYY better than tribulus. I'd only ever use them after a cycle because natural test boosters are uneventful if you're at homeostasis. They do make a very noticeable impact when you're shut down though.

Creatine and beta alanine are proven as well. Controlled Labs makes a product called Green MAGnitude that's primarily creatine magnesium chelate. It's far better than monohydrate and it's very cheap too (80 servings for around $40). You can even split the dose in half and just take 2-3g of creatine mono post workout as well and it'll last forever. That and beta alanine are pretty much all I take while I'm off cycle. And a test booster while I'm recovering.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 03:40:36 PM »
Tribulis definately helps a lot. I remeber after my first cycle of paki sustanon and dbol I crashed very very hard. I was soo depressed I didn't know what the hell happend to me. I had no sex drive at all. I picked up some really good trib my sex drive was sky high again. I had to mega dose that shit. It fades after a couple of weeks though. First run a good pct then get some trib and another product like derma sustain. I always keep something around. Once your deep in the game it becomes an art

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 03:05:49 PM »
so research AIs won't work huh?  taht would suck b/c instead of using adex pills i switched to liquid-dex for this cycle am I fucked?
First Rock

dustin

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 03:32:21 PM »
so research AIs won't work huh?  taht would suck b/c instead of using adex pills i switched to liquid-dex for this cycle am I fucked?

If you're still taking fertility drugs then you're not really off the hormones... you're off androgens but when you recover, generally speaking, you want to be off all that crazy shit and get back to homeostasis.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »
alex23 uses novadex xt and has said some pretty good things about it on other parts of the board.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »
alex23 uses novadex xt and has said some pretty good things about it on other parts of the board.
same thing as aromasin, for all intensive purpouses.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 06:33:42 AM »
same thing as aromasin, for all intensive purpouses.

It's "intents and purposes"

http://www.yourdictionary.com/idioms/to-all-intents-and-purposes