Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1910 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: June 14, 2007, 05:00:42 AM »
[quote author=
Hey, leave name out

My prob is I have a contest in november and all I can get my hands on is ephedrine, test e, deca and winny and I also have nolva and dbol. Nothing else I can get where I am.

Is it possible to get down to a contest conditioning with these items if so what route should I go thanx.

[/quote]

yes
when ever you start your cutting/prep
clean diet
test  500mg a week
nolvadex 40-60mg a day can be more if you are prone to estrogen sides
ephedrine 25mg 2-3 times a day devided doses with 400mg caffeine or 2 cups coffee  and aspirin once a day

no need for nandrolone

take the oil out last couple weeks about 3 weeks  out and get in the winstrol at 100mg a day,,you dont want oils last couple weeks,,you wanna have no oils in you since you got no masteron,,so preferably no oils

get diuretic in somehow wether its otc or not i could care less,,as long as its not LOOP DIURETIC,,no lasix and no dyazide either althogh i like dyazide it is not for everyone and you can get sides out of it you never imagined possible athough it is potassium sparing,,
go with aldactone for couple days out or taraxatone for 7 days out,,so you can eliminate the water between the muscle and skin,,potassium need will be minimal since aldactone wont deplet it much and taraxaton which is dandelion leaf is also potassium sparing so you should be ok,,but have some bananas around

the dbol i would use last week ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY WELL AND ALREADY AT A VERY VERY LOW BODYFAT%!!!! ONLY THEN IT WILL FILL YOU UP RIGHT AND PUSH YOUR  MUSCLES OUT RIGHT,,VERY LOW BODYFAT MEANING 4% NOT 6%!! ONLY THEN USE 20-30MG DBOL LAST COUPLE DAYS,,OTHERWIZE DO NOT USE IT!

do the carb load right and you should be ok unless it is nationals then you need more products

good luck!
fallen angel

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 05:57:36 AM »
[quote author=
Hey, leave name out

My prob is I have a contest in november and all I can get my hands on is ephedrine, test e, deca and winny and I also have nolva and dbol. Nothing else I can get where I am.

Is it possible to get down to a contest conditioning with these items if so what route should I go thanx.

yes
when ever you start your cutting/prep
clean diet
test  500mg a week
nolvadex 40-60mg a day can be more if you are prone to estrogen sides
ephedrine 25mg 2-3 times a day devided doses with 400mg caffeine or 2 cups coffee  and aspirin once a day

no need for nandrolone

take the oil out last couple weeks about 3 weeks  out and get in the winstrol at 100mg a day,,you dont want oils last couple weeks,,you wanna have no oils in you since you got no masteron,,so preferably no oils

get diuretic in somehow wether its otc or not i could care less,,as long as its not LOOP DIURETIC,,no lasix and no dyazide either althogh i like dyazide it is not for everyone and you can get sides out of it you never imagined possible athough it is potassium sparing,,
go with aldactone for couple days out or taraxatone for 7 days out,,so you can eliminate the water between the muscle and skin,,potassium need will be minimal since aldactone wont deplet it much and taraxaton which is dandelion leaf is also potassium sparing so you should be ok,,but have some bananas around

the dbol i would use last week ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY WELL AND ALREADY AT A VERY VERY LOW BODYFAT%!!!! ONLY THEN IT WILL FILL YOU UP RIGHT AND PUSH YOUR  MUSCLES OUT RIGHT,,VERY LOW BODYFAT MEANING 4% NOT 6%!! ONLY THEN USE 20-30MG DBOL LAST COUPLE DAYS,,OTHERWIZE DO NOT USE IT!

do the carb load right and you should be ok unless it is nationals then you need more products

good luck!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 10:23:15 AM »
Whats a loop diurectic?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 11:15:47 AM »
Whats a loop diurectic?

Good article and quick definition on loop diuretics -----> www.google.com

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 11:53:07 AM »
Whats a loop diurectic?

It blocks the NKCC transporter in the ascending loop of henle. As sodium and potassium ions normally leave the nephron water follows by osmosis. Furosemide (lasix) blocks the transporter that allows the Na/K to be secreted and thus no water is re-absorbed in the kidney thus allowing it to be excreted.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 11:58:39 AM »
gh15 is really a man of the people. he helps out local bodybuilders with advice that they would have to pay hundreds of dollars for from less knowledgeable 'experts'.
BigNationRadio.com

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »
gh15 is really a man of the people. he helps out local bodybuilders with advice that they would have to pay hundreds of dollars for from less knowledgeable 'experts'.

I still think people rely on drugs too much when something is clearly wrong his their diet

every guy who are competing in my region are on their diet and they all tell me: Man I am adding this and I adding that, plus this product too I'll be shredded !

does it really make a difference if you use test with 1 other product than if you use 6 drugs to get cut ?
( I am taking about local-state level here )

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 03:57:19 PM »
I still think people rely on drugs too much when something is clearly wrong his their diet

every guy who are competing in my region are on their diet and they all tell me: Man I am adding this and I adding that, plus this product too I'll be shredded !

does it really make a difference if you use test with 1 other product than if you use 6 drugs to get cut ?

No, and when you are 30 or so you'll realize that you look pretty much the same on half the shit.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 04:00:37 PM »
No, and when you are 30 or so you'll realize that you look pretty much the same on half the shit.

exactly, that's what a competitor told me this week

he says he use 1/8 of what he used 10 years ago and he have the same gains

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 04:04:43 PM »

I agree, to many people rely on drugs. I remember Lee Priest said he dieted natural for one of his pro shows just to prove it could be done. He said he lost some muscle but still looked good.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 04:07:08 PM »
I agree, to many people rely on drugs. I remember Lee Priest said he dieted natural for one of his pro shows just to prove it could be done. He said he lost some muscle but still looked good.

well I am not saying you look the same natural

but between taking 3 or 9 products I don't think you will look much different IMO

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 05:00:42 PM »
Good article and quick definition on loop diuretics -----> www.google.com

Comedian, over here. ;D

I can go search, sure, but isnt better when someone in the know, can lay it out in layman terms.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 05:07:21 PM »
It blocks the NKCC transporter in the ascending loop of henle. As sodium and potassium ions normally leave the nephron water follows by osmosis. Furosemide (lasix) blocks the transporter that allows the Na/K to be secreted and thus no water is re-absorbed in the kidney thus allowing it to be excreted.

Thanks pobrecito.

So it makes the kidneys work overtime and excretes minerals(sodium, potassium)automaticallly removing water.
So everything balances out. As opposed to low potassium levels.